Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,972 members, 7,866,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend (29557 Views)

Gracious David West Threatens Journalist For Snapping Him, Remanded In Prison / Gracious David West: I Give The Phones Of My Victims To 'China' / Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by realstars: 8:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Jestin:
His prison sentence will be longer than the proposed second Niger Bridge
Nna cool now, this on name finishing.
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 8:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
gypsey:
Is this supposed to make sense?. undecided

Dammm!! you are so Ugly!! with your big head,ears and down syndrome face. undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy I bù Atúrú
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by Buchyke8(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
Why will the lady even follow him to hotel when he has a capable man Naeaooh
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by aspirebig: 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Why are they delaying this guy's execution or do we have another Evans kidnapper here?

This kind of issues need swift processes to deter further occurrences.
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by colizee(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2019
Please don't tell me this evil creature has been given a chance to repent and be born again...life is not fair. God what about his victims who didn't get this chance.
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by Peacefulgold(m): 8:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is this guy a criminal or a celebrity ...
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
OdefaGirl:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I bù Atúrú
Are you going to just keep repeating the same rubbish that i cannot understand?. sad

Oh! Shit!! You look even more Uglier, with them protuding teeth and flat gigantic nose sad I have never seen any creature so ugly like you.

I will get nightmares tonight. embarassed
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by OdefaGirl(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
gypsey:
Are you going to just keep repeating the same rubbish that i cannot understand?. sad

Oh! Shit!! You look even more Uglier, with them protuding teeth and flat gigantic nose sad I have never seen any creature so ugly like you.

I will get nightmares tonight. embarassed

You see that all day cz you are a nightmare to yourself, for yourself and by yourself.
Lazy kid
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
OdefaGirl:

You see that all day cz you are a nightmare to yourself, for yourself and by yourself.
Lazy kid
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? undecided

I will sure get nightmares tonight after seen your photos embarassed
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by sweetilicious(f): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
This is like a movie to me
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Is it just me or does any body else notice that the suspect was not handcuffed (cuffed)? It's much safer and secured to cuff a suspect than using leg shackles or leg iron. If you have a choice between the two, you'd rather use a cuff than the leg iron, but the ideal is to use both for maximum security.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by juman(m): 11:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
He deserved public execution.

The useless corrupt politicians are the worst of human beings.
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by musicwriter(m): 11:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
And he's always with his bible. He must be a good Christian.

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by barinedan(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2019
The Idiot Is Even Holding A Copy Of The Bible In His Blood Stained Hands, Maybe He Wants To Confirm The Passage That Says He who Kills By The Sword Shall Die By The Sword
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by Respect55(m): 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
frozen70g:

What makes you think so ❓
Some political lords who know he can kill with reckless abandon will just pi k and start using him

1 Like

Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by nathpope(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2019
They all look the same to me.
The arresters and arrestee..
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by Dshocker(m): 8:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Kellie069:
Late Kelechi was my younger bro’s lodge mate at auchi poly’ it was such an uneasy news when I heard of her brutal murder!!

But again, let’s talk to our sisters n female friends , they should be careful about who they go n meet! Anybody could be a victim

If she had bent down to hustle genuinely,she might have lived more than 70yrs on earth
Re: Gracious David West Collected N70,000 From Victim's Boyfriend by Kellie069(m): 1:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Dshocker:

If she had bent down to hustle genuinely,she might have lived more than 70yrs on earth

Undisputed truth! But I need not explain the kinda life settings that we Iive in right now! No more morals

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Child Abuse: Kenyan House Help Caught On Camera Kicking & Hitting A Baby (Video) / Nigerian-Ghanaian Woman Caught Selling "Human Flesh As Fried Meat" In Ghana / Picture Of 33-yr-old Truck Driver Who Kills Friend Over Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.