Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,656 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) (307 Views)

2024 Grammys: Davido Lost All Three Nominations / I Just Recorded A Song With My Life Savings, Am So Depressed Right Now. / How I Nearly Committed Suicide .trust Me Suicide Is A Trap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by chakwadu1: 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2019
please beware of this latest scam on line now,
they hack the Facebook of someone you know and use it to send you scam messages and people fall for it because the person who sent it maybe someone trustworthy they know well.
they will claim to send you double of your money in 30 minutes.
the screenshots of my conversation with one of them.
please beware and share

Re: How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by chakwadu1: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2019
more screenshots

Re: How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by chakwadu1: 2:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
more.

Re: How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by Carbon2Oxide: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
Very easy to detect all these whatsapp ponzi dull scammers

They all type like dumbos..
Re: How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by Raysleek: 2:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
You are supposed to be flogged if you sent them money.
Listen up folks there is nothing like money doubling it's all petty scam to get the most gullible people.
Re: How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by dominique(f): 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
It's an old scam. Nobody should be falling for money doubling scams at this day and age

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by MiniImportation: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice one say you code the idiot you could have been in sever pain right now ,abeg oga lalasticlala make this beta post go front page
Re: How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by eTECTIV: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Even if na my mama send me message say bring money and get double I go tell her say na scam... Anyone falling for dis ancient format is jus plain stupid and shld b flogged in d brain
Re: How I Nearly Lost All My Savings To A Scammer (must Read) by bmdmix: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2019
this one nah one of them will upload pictures n conversation soon

https://m.facebook.com/alao.aarinolaxtianah

(1) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile – ZANKU (zlatan Abeg No Kill Us) Full Album (mp3 /ZIP Download) / VIDEO: Stormzy Ft. Ed Sheeran, Burna Boy – Own It / [audio] Shatta Wale – No Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.