Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Opinion: The Three Greatest Nigerian Footballers (Men And Women) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Opinion: The Three Greatest Nigerian Footballers (Men And Women) (634 Views)

Greatest Nigerian Goal Scorers In Afcon / Who Is The Greatest Nigerian Goalkeeper Of All Time? / 8 Funny Nicknames Of Famous Nigerian Footballers And Their Origins (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: The Three Greatest Nigerian Footballers (Men And Women) by Presido95: 2:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hi guys. So if you were to select the 3 greatest players to have played for Nigeria, men and women, which would you select.

Emphasis on the word "greatest" and not best.

In no particular other, these my are choices.

Men:
Jay Jay Okocha
Nwankwo Kanu
Mikel Obi

Women:
Mercy Akide
Perpetua Nkwocha
Asisat Oshoala

Re: Opinion: The Three Greatest Nigerian Footballers (Men And Women) by saintokwuluora(m): 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
I love Mikel, he won virtually everything but Raheed Yekini is greater in Nigerian football. Simply my opinion.
Re: Opinion: The Three Greatest Nigerian Footballers (Men And Women) by gibzzhd: 5:36pm On Oct 29, 2019
Okocha and Akinde she was earned the tag Marvelous Mercy before Messi

(1) (Reply)

Mourinho’s Superfan Viv , 62, Who Has 38 Jose tattoos gets new body art for Sp / Cristiano Ronaldo Sets Seven (7) New Records Ahead Of Messi / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.