Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,540 members, 7,812,682 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences (45423 Views)

Ikiotere Ayebatonye; Disabled First Class Graduate Shares NYSC Photos / Archibong Bassey, UNICAL 19-Year-Old First Class Graduate Shares Success Story / EFCC Raids Boys Hostel In Nekede Polytechnic (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by hisgrace090: 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:

Their stories are usually incomplete without this rubbish
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by here4u: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
d girls u took pictures with are dey part of d fake friends?
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by hisgrace090: 7:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:

Take it easy lecturer.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by OdefaGirl(f): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2019
I like the part she said she made her Daddy proud.... Thank God you made it.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by OdefaGirl(f): 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
dayorich:
Congrats that you're now a graduate at last; and thanks be to God for delivering you in the accident.

But then, this your English composition gave me some tough time before I could digest it because of your many spelling errors; and coming from a boastful graduate for that matter.

Anyway, it's Nekede

aboundant

We can never know it all Dear, check your own grammar.
If you see nothing wrong then I will point it out but if you see it, correct it and digest the saying that no one knows it all. grin
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by Lugianostar(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2019
May his name alone be praise forever Amen...!

You will have forwarded a photo album instead.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by chii8(f): 7:53pm On Oct 29, 2019
felong:
Good evening Nairalanders, please I need advise on how to fry my chicken so that it will not do Shiiiiiiiii. I'm owing my landlord. thanks in advance

Lol...Oga, go and settle Baba landlord nah...
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by frozen70g(f): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
iamJ:
Who dey Bleep this kind thing?

I rather die of a disease 2 million times worst than HIV than touch that thing in the pictures

Most of your comments are always negative comments

If you continue this way, you will be depressed and frustrated

Change your way of reasoning and thinking
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by MrAydabeatbox(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2019
happy for her o, God will continually guide you.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by Badgers14: 8:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Which one is sexually molested by lecturer..

If she offered her lecturer sex for grades, how is that molesting

Not that I admire sex for grades... but she made it seem like she was raped when indeed she consented to the act.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by gentlegenius(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:

It is not rubbish.
I graduated from that same school about 6 years ago, and I know what lecturers there can do. In fact, the moment I saw sexual molestation in the topic, I knew it must Be federal poly Nekede.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by gentlegenius(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
Badgers14:
Which one is sexually molested by lecturer..

If she offered her lecturer sex for grades, how is that molesting

Not that I admire sex for grades... but she made it seem like she was raped when indeed she consented to the act.
You won't understand...
Lecturers in that school have a way of making female students offer them sex even when they want to.
They simply frustrate you in the Exams hall and threaten you with a carry over unless you give them sex to pass.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by GuestLog: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
crestedaguiyi:
whats up nairaland, which one be the makeup parade na.

this girl go sabi Mouth Action, just look the lips well
You no different from the lecturer she talked about.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by smitaro(m): 8:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
congrat dear.. e no easy..
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by Jimbadly: 8:35pm On Oct 29, 2019
NwaAmaikpe2nd:
shocked

You where molested by your lecturers.

You caused it by molesting them with your beauty and bottom power.
Fear girls like these,they go frustrate you with their yellow popo and fake ass. grin shocked

You where molested by your lecturers.

You caused it by molesting them with your beauty and bottom power.
Fear girls like these,they go frustrate you with their yellow popo and fake ass.

You didn't even come close fake nwaama1kpe.

Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by dave4rella(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
grin
Now you're graduating with a slacked pvssy
My heart goes out for the guy that will Marry you
He better have big dick or prepare to swim
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by Anban11: 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2019
my work(cashier at bet9ja) to support myself..... Despite all this challenges I faced.. this kind of cashiers are usually very wicked. You can never owe them 50naira
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by Antara0503(m): 10:38pm On Oct 29, 2019
donstan18:

wen dem pple name lecturers wey don molest dem after d bbc documentary y she no name dem?ELIAS
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by SolarEdge: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmmmmm

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by Originalsly: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2019
Hmmm.....sexually molested by some lecturers.....as in no big deal.... graduating is all that matters. Now I want to suspect she slept her way up to graduation.... proud father?...really? She should drop the names of the lecturers.
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by Sluvist(m): 11:52pm On Oct 29, 2019
Aunty, you be ashawo, yes or no?
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by CanadaOrBust: 2:08am On Oct 30, 2019
DOMINGOPAPI:
Okay. But how did this get to FP?

EXACTLY!!!
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by Omaniriyals: 5:45am On Oct 30, 2019
Very good one, God is really great, how can i locate her, i see my wife in her�
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by allfriends(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2019
I go slap somebody o , who molested a tooth pick like u .. he wants break u ni , anyway that God for keeping u safe
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by xjiggy: 8:51am On Oct 30, 2019
After dem baff now, you go come dey wonder weda na Eve you carry go house or Steve
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by AlphLukau: 9:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Nekede Polytechnic Graduate Shares Her Accident Experience & School Experiences by egeoffery: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2019
God love those who confesses their sins and show mercy on them. Congratulations dear!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: Central University Student Ghana Wrote Answer On Bald Head / Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships / Rivers Lecturers Allegedly Use Scissors On Female Student (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.