Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

At The Verge Of Dropping Out From The School - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At The Verge Of Dropping Out From The School (209 Views)

Man Becomes A Roadside Food Seller After Dropping Out From London / First Year Semester GPA Of 0.2, I Need A First Class. Am on Verge Of Giving Up. / UI Medical Students Sleepover Outside The School After Being Evicted From Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

At The Verge Of Dropping Out From The School by helpchiboy: 4:01pm On Oct 29, 2019
I am a member of this great forum but I decided to use another name.
I finished my SSCE some years back and due to financial constraints, I decided to work to save money to start up a business.
I was able to some money.
at the verge of starting up the business my uncle told me to get school form saying school is the best and forget business that he will support me.
now all the money I have worked I have used it to pay house rent, acceptance fees, books and others.
now my uncle who pushed me to this said he will not support me again.
now I am devasted because I have know how to get money for school fees, feeding money, and other expenses.
now I am starting all over again.
I am just tired of this wicked world.
Re: At The Verge Of Dropping Out From The School by BIGPREEQ: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
What's the reason for his backing out?
Re: At The Verge Of Dropping Out From The School by helpchiboy: 6:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
BIGPREEQ:
What's the reason for his backing out?
I don't know sir.
he said reasons best known to him

(1) (Reply)

Masters Degree / Yale Young African Scholars Program (YYAS) 2020 Trave Grant Available / Is Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.