Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja (36971 Views)

Kid Who Was Saved From Street, Enrolled Into School, Now Creates Online Store We / FG Stops Salaries Of University Workers Not Enrolled On IPPIS / Groundnut Seller Who Signed On A Graduating Student's Shirt Enrolled In School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by johnjay4u2u(m): 7:49am On Oct 30, 2019
Showmanship generation
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by agarawu23(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2019
Cool

The way this Esther Ajayi do charity eh, I wish all pastors can be like her.
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by SOFTENGR: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2019
This woman has police orderly. That's very important. A kind hearted woman like that should be protected. In fact, I feel like employing additional security for the lovely woman.

You wey dey expect blood to protect you, I wish you the best o! grin grin
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by SuperDuper97: 7:51am On Oct 30, 2019
Amen.
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by BRASH: 7:52am On Oct 30, 2019
Bola146:
God's mercy found him.. Dear Lord, please kindly pick up my call too
which network are u using?
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by HerCuteness(f): 7:52am On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 30, 2019
So who will adopt me too

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by blinking001(m): 7:55am On Oct 30, 2019
DeBlessedOne:
Well, I'd love to hear this boy sing on my mic. I'd produce a song and music video free for him and promote it too if i can find him. He's good.
My Manchi
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Flowxx: 7:55am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83583160:
God bless this great woman of God.

We wish the boy all the best and we know he can adapt very well to his new surroundings.
He sounds very brilliant and intelligent.

And for the woman of God, Iya Adura, Rev. Mother Esther Ajayi,
May God almighty continue to bless her more and more for all the good works she is doing to help people.

This is how CHRIST taught as christians to be CHRIST-LIKE!

Trash....

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by frozen70g(f): 7:56am On Oct 30, 2019
This woman have been touching lives more than her male counterparts in church business
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by BRASH: 7:57am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83583160:
God bless this great woman of God.

We wish the boy all the best and we know he can adapt very well to his new surroundings.

May God almighty continue to bless her more and more for all the good works she is doing to help people.

This is how CHRIST taught as christians to be CHRIST-LIKE!
. And christ never taught us to support terrorists and evil men. U are an anti christ. Stop the blasphemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by akpunda86: 8:00am On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
If you wanna do good genuinely, do it in honourably without showing off undecided
Society is fvcked! Everything must be on the news or social media, so pathetic angry

Bros i tire ohhh.if Jesus used social media then.hmmmm.wonder why the twelve disciples never tweeted.
Thou i commend the woman BUT this is called church MARKETING

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by wamide042(m): 8:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
If you wanna do good genuinely, do it in honourably without showing off undecided
Society is fvcked! Everything must be on the news or social media, so pathetic angry

If that boy wasn’t on social media, Mama wouldn’t have seen him..
Now that his life has been changed for good, let the world know too..
And lastly always learn to appreciate the good things people do for others, it might be you next.. Good day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Chummynoni(m): 8:02am On Oct 30, 2019
face your education son and be a better person. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Do you remember it was through social media the boy was known by her? Reason well before saying/writing anything.
Mubbyleey:
If you wanna do good genuinely, do it in honorably without showing offundecided
Society is bleeped! Everything must be on the news or social media, so pathetic angry

4 Likes

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by emerged01(m): 8:03am On Oct 30, 2019
shesawesome:
power of the internet,wish i had enough money to help others too
You don’t have to have enough to help others. You can help with the little you have.

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 30, 2019
Such an awesome woman!

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by CaptainMitch: 8:08am On Oct 30, 2019
Which one of them?
centboy123456:
CaptainMitch

how far na how that ur bae
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by CaptainMitch: 8:12am On Oct 30, 2019
Na now I remember sef, I still abuse am 2 days ago, anytime I remember I go send am curse, some days I dey forget, make I go abuse am today own.
centboy123456:
CaptainMitch

how far na how that ur bae
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Mubbyleey(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2019
wamide042:

If that boy wasn’t on social media, Mama wouldn’t have seen him..
Now that his life has been changed for good, let the world know too..
And lastly always learn to appreciate the good things people do for others, it might be you next.. Good day.
Dude! I'm not against doing good or whatsoever, the thing is... Any good deeds done discreetly is way better than showing it off. Most people do good publicly just for clout and validations which is bad....
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by dont8(m): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
The boy is a product of social media, so what's your point again?

3 Likes

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by wamide042(m): 8:17am On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

Dude! I'm not against doing good or whatsoever, the thing is... Any good deeds done discreetly is way better than showing it off. Most people do good publicly just for clout and validations which is bad....

So how would you and i know that, that boy’s life has changed for good...
Stop been a hypocrite joor..
If that mama didn’t do anything it’s people like you that will still say that she hasn’t done anything for the boy..

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:21am On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
If you wanna do good genuinely, do it honourably without showing off undecided
same social media brought the boy to lime light.
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by LZAA: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2019
post=83583160:
God will keep blessing this great woman of God.

This is how CHRIST taught as christians to be : CHRIST-LIKE!

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Mubbyleey(m): 8:24am On Oct 30, 2019
wamide042:

So how would you and i know that, that boy’s life has changed for good...
Stop been a hypocrite joor..
If that mama didn’t do anything it’s people like you that will still say that she hasn’t done anything for the boy..
Why are you being so myopic, i explained myself still you don't get it... Ok, how about people that do goods similar to that and they don't show it off. Does that mean people shouldn't help others or discouraging people to help

Think outside the box for once undecided
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by godquality: 8:25am On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:
If you wanna do good genuinely, do it honourably without showing off undecided
i respectfully disagree to agree. This kind action should galvanise and encourage others with the means to help others. Sometimes society needs good examples. And this lady's action is a good deed that should be commended. How much publicity do you think this action will bring? Why not focus on the fact that another child was taken off the street? We sometimes just like to be the odd voice hence we criticise.

Your answer should be directed to the fail system in our country where education is no longer a basic amenity.

2 Likes

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Mubbyleey(m): 8:28am On Oct 30, 2019
haryorbarmie83:
same social media brought the boy to lime light.
So you're simply implying that everything we do must be on social Media

Every atom of good we do, everyone in Nigeria should know about it. Is that what you're implying undecided
Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by wamide042(m): 8:36am On Oct 30, 2019
Mubbyleey:

Why are you being so myopic, i explained myself still you don't get it... Ok, how about people that do goods similar to that and they don't show it off. Does that mean people shouldn't help others or discouraging people to help

Think outside the box for once undecided

He was known thru the social media.
So the social media should also know that things have changed for him, let people know the good thing mama has done it’s as simple as that..

1 Like

Re: Ayomide Adeoye Enrolled Into Avi-cenna International School, G.R.A, Ikeja by Mubbyleey(m): 8:37am On Oct 30, 2019
godquality:
i respectfully disagree to agree. This kind action should galvanise and encourage others with the means to help others. Sometimes society needs good examples. And this lady's action is a good deed that should be commended. How much publicity do you think this action will bring? Why not focus on the fact that another child was taken off the street? We sometimes just like to be the odd voice hence we criticise.

Your answer should be directed to the fail system in our country where education is no longer a basic amenity.
Just because we want to show good examples, so every acts of good deeds should be exposed or shown off to the society Is that what you're implying

Seems like most people don't get it, there are a lot of people that do similar things without people knowing about it. Most people these days do good just for clout or validations from the society which is bad... People should learn to do good discreetly without seeking validations, that's my point. That was why i made that comment...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Michael Okpara University Agriculture Umudike Admission 2013/2014 / Victory Yinka-Banjo Gets 19 Scholarship Offers Worth $5m From US And Canada / Bottle Cap Challenge: Teacher & Pupils Create Lagos' Logo Using Bottle Caps.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.