Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,733 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

How Can Someone In Ghana Money Send Money To Me In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Someone In Ghana Money Send Money To Me In Nigeria (822 Views)

Time To Make Money: Send Highly Sought After Stuffs To Kigali Rwanda / Money Send From Nigeria To Turkey / What To Do When You Send Money To The Wrong Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone In Ghana Money Send Money To Me In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
I will like someone to go give an idea
Re: How Can Someone In Ghana Money Send Money To Me In Nigeria by qwertyboss(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
tommyken:
netellerr and the likes
Re: How Can Someone In Ghana Money Send Money To Me In Nigeria by Johnrake69: 12:27am On Oct 30, 2019
tommyken:
There are agents in Accra that do that. Your contact will be required to send cedis to their mobile money number in Ghana while they credit you here with Naira.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone In Ghana Money Send Money To Me In Nigeria by lizzypro: 3:03am On Oct 30, 2019
Gt bank directly that’s what my brother use it drops directly to your bank account... or world remit very fast too
Re: How Can Someone In Ghana Money Send Money To Me In Nigeria by bamzyy(m): 11:24am On Nov 26, 2019
Have you been able to get a solution?

(1) (Reply)

Business Partners Needed / Pre-order***7 Speed Fat Tyre Bike & Foldable Mountain Bike @ Unbeatable Price*** / How To Make 1,000,000 In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.