Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Export Of Solid Minerals - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Export Of Solid Minerals (817 Views)

FG Stops Export Of Cooking Gas To Reduce Price / Niger Republic Bans Export Of Rice To Nigeria / Ogun State Produced The Highest Tons Of Solid Minerals In 2017 – NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Export Of Solid Minerals by Tjun(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2019
If you are a Miner, Farmer or Trader of solid minerals, precious metals, gemstones or agricultural produce and want to export your products in order to make more profit, reach out to us.

We can advise you on the procedure and requirements. We can find you overseas buyers. We can also arrange for the right legal counselling in these matters.

For more information, check my signature and send me an email.
Re: Export Of Solid Minerals by Tjun(m): 4:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Any body that can supply lead ore 65% up, at least 25mT. There's a buyer. The buyer will come to Nigeria to inspect the goods and sign contract before shipment if necessary. He will also make partial payment before shipment.

Seller should be able to make export i.e have the required export licences. Seller should also provide proof of goods (photos and analysis reports) along with the price offer

P. S.
Agent fee required
There's buyer for Tin, Zinc and Tantalite as well.

1 Like

Re: Export Of Solid Minerals by Tjun(m): 9:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
There's buyer for uncut diamond, Saphire and Tourmaline. AAA gemstone quality stones.

Seller should be able to make export i.e have the required export licences. Seller should also provide proof of goods (photos) along with the price offer.

Payment terms is negotiable

P. S.
Agent fee required
Re: Export Of Solid Minerals by Tjun(m): 4:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
There currently is a buyer for these materials, any interested seller should contact me:

Copper concentrate, not less than 15%
Copper ore, not less than 10%

Lead ore, not less than 40%

CIF China.

Seller should be able to make export i.e have the required export licences. Seller should also provide proof of goods before signing contracts (photos and analysis reports) along with the price offer.
No prepayment.

P. S.
Agent fee required
Re: Export Of Solid Minerals by Tjun(m): 12:10pm On Apr 15, 2020
There currently is a buyer for these materials, any interested seller should contact me:

Lead ore, not less than 40% Pb

2,000mT/month

CIF/FoB.

Seller should also provide proof of goods before signing contracts (photos and analysis reports) along with the price offer.
No prepayment.

Pls, send email: CTresourcesltd@outlook.com

P. S.
Agent fee required
Re: Export Of Solid Minerals by Tjun(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2020

Manganese ore, not less than 40% Mn

5,000mT/month

CIF

Payment by LC

No prepayment.

Pls, send email: CTresourcesltd@outlook.com

P. S.
Agent fee required
There's buyer for Tin, Zinc, copper and Tantalite as well.
Re: Export Of Solid Minerals by peacealways: 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2020
marble site for sale any interested buyer
Re: Export Of Solid Minerals by Ayoola92: 9:48am On Jan 08, 2021
Manganese ore for sale . Contact ( WhatsApp)- 08160533962

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make At Least $30 Every 30days Posting An Ad Daily On Facebook / Earn #1,000 / Zenith Bank To Acquire Union Bank As Has Been Prophesied By Mbaka Long Time Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.