Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

How To Make More Money In 2020 ( No 6 Is The Best) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make More Money In 2020 ( No 6 Is The Best) (826 Views)

7 Reasons why You Are still poor...no 6 Will Shock You. / Twitter Marketing: Best 12 Strategies For Small Business No 6 Is Simply Magical / 6 Businesses In Africa That Can Make You Rich Overnight | NO 6 Will Shock You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make More Money In 2020 ( No 6 Is The Best) by razzby(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2020
How can i make money in 2020? How can I make more money?

This two questions has been on the mind of every sane soul on planet earth. Unfortunately only a few have access to information that can make them millionaires.

This is why I'm bring this short article to life. I want to help those who want to become rich become rich.

Hardwork, consistency, and persistency are 3 most important things you need to succeed.

What are the ways you can use to make money in 2020?

Blogging: I'm sure the first thing that came to your mind was, "why blogging"? Lol, Do you know the biggest advertising company in world?

No, you're wrong.

It's GOOGLE!

Brands pay them to advertise on the internet for them. Google owns YouTube too.

GOOGLE is the biggest search engine. Now, if you start blogging, and create very good contents for your blog readers. You can always apply for the GOOGLE ADSENSE PROGRAM and get some money for yourself with GOOGLE!

Don't you want to make more money in 2020?

You can blog about anything and make money from whatever it is you love writing about.

Start Now and Get Better at Blogging!

Vlogging: Content creators on YouTube are called Vloggers. They make as much as $30k monthly depending on your views and active subscribers. All you need to do is create engaging and amazing videos and smile to your bank account.

You can do this while travelling the world.

Digital Marketing: This is one of the high income skill you can learn in 2020. Big brands and small businesses are looking for people with this skills to help them go more digital.

There are billions of internet users today. They exist on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Quora, Pinterest, Snapchat and as a Digital Marketer, it's your job to reach out to potential customers via The Internet.

There are different niches in Digital marketing. Most popular ones are Social Media marketing, Social Media Management, Search Engine Marketing, Content Creation.

Learn Now, Earn Later!

Web/Software Development/Programming: This is Unarguably an high income skill in the world today. Companies and brands are always on the lookout for tech guys to build things with codes to solve a particular problem.

To begin with, every electrical appliances or gadgets is working because someone wrote codes and programmed it to work the way it's supposed to.

A business without a website isn't yet a business. Small businesses are also on the lookout for web designers/developers to build websites. You can make as much as $10k monthly from this or more.

Start Now!

Source: https://m.hub.opera.com/system/preview?aid=d3409ee274784418854d67f3ad316226
Re: How To Make More Money In 2020 ( No 6 Is The Best) by 9jawear(m): 2:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
razzby:
How can i make money in 2020? How can I make more money?

This two questions has been on the mind of every sane soul on planet earth. Unfortunately only a few have access to information that can make them millionaires.

This is why I'm bring this short article to life. I want to help those who want to become rich become rich.

Hardwork, consistency, and persistency are 3 most important things you need to succeed.

What are the ways you can use to make money in 2020?

Blogging: I'm sure the first thing that came to your mind was, "why blogging"? Lol, Do you know the biggest advertising company in world?

No, you're wrong.

It's GOOGLE!

Brands pay them to advertise on the internet for them. Google owns YouTube too.

GOOGLE is the biggest search engine. Now, if you start blogging, and create very good contents for your blog readers. You can always apply for the GOOGLE ADSENSE PROGRAM and get some money for yourself with GOOGLE!

Don't you want to make more money in 2020?

You can blog about anything and make money from whatever it is you love writing about.

Start Now and Get Better at Blogging!

Vlogging: Content creators on YouTube are called Vloggers. They make as much as $30k monthly depending on your views and active subscribers. All you need to do is create engaging and amazing videos and smile to your bank account.

You can do this while travelling the world.

Digital Marketing: This is one of the high income skill you can learn in 2020. Big brands and small businesses are looking for people with this skills to help them go more digital.

There are billions of internet users today. They exist on Facebook, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Quora, Pinterest, Snapchat and as a Digital Marketer, it's your job to reach out to potential customers via The Internet.

There are different niches in Digital marketing. Most popular ones are Social Media marketing, Social Media Management, Search Engine Marketing, Content Creation.

Learn Now, Earn Later!

Web/Software Development/Programming: This is Unarguably an high income skill in the world today. Companies and brands are always on the lookout for tech guys to build things with codes to solve a particular problem.

To begin with, every electrical appliances or gadgets is working because someone wrote codes and programmed it to work the way it's supposed to.

A business without a website isn't yet a business. Small businesses are also on the lookout for web designers/developers to build websites. You can make as much as $10k monthly from this or more.

Start Now!

Source: https://m.hub.opera.com/system/preview?aid=d3409ee274784418854d67f3ad316226

Hey
Re: How To Make More Money In 2020 ( No 6 Is The Best) by razzby(m): 3:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
9jawear:

Hey

What's up

(1) (Reply)

Are Banks Now Employing Cost Cutting Measures? / Here Is Why You Need To Dive Into Snapchat Ads Now / 500 Bags Of Groundnut For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.