Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

How To Unblock Your Website URL From Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Unblock Your Website URL From Facebook (712 Views)

Hi Who Can Help Me Unblock My Url From Facebook / How To Unblock Yourself When Someone Blocks You On Whatsapp / Drop Your Website URL For A FREE Website Review And SEO Audit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Unblock Your Website URL From Facebook by loricara: 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
If your whole domain was blocked from Facebook, and it is displaying this message " we believe the link you are trying to visit is malicious. For your safety, we have blocked it. " worry not as i will show you my simple methods i used to unblock Facebook url by contacting Facebook help center, you might be wondering why you have contacted them and filled appeal form countless times with no success, the answer is simple because:
How to unblock your website URL from Facebook https://tellkis.com/2019/10/29/how-to-unblock-your-website-from-facebook/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Future Of SEO? / Where Can U Learn Programming Or Web Developer In Lagos / Friendzone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.