Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,962 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

My Worst Moment Became My Biggest Blessing – Selena Gomez - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Worst Moment Became My Biggest Blessing – Selena Gomez (436 Views)

Davido: 2021 Is One Of My Worst Years Because I Lost Many People Close To Me / Appiah Abena: Engaging In Lesbianism Is My Biggest Regret In Life / "I'll Date My Biggest Fan" — Billionaires Daughter DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Worst Moment Became My Biggest Blessing – Selena Gomez by Froshloaded: 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
Selena Gomez

Still basking in the publicity that has come with her two recent music videos, singer Selena Gomez gets candid in an interview session with Apple Music about what inspired her latest album and how she has stopped being afraid of expressing herself.

The videos for Lose You To Love Me and Look At Her Now have attracted a lot of attention and scrutiny from fans and critics as it wasn’t hard to figure out that they were based on her tumultuous relationship with singer Justin Bieber.

Now, the famous musician has opened up about her experiences, saying that she wanted to take what she had learned from the previous album and turn it into something even better.

Source:https://froshloaded.com.ng/my-worst-moment-became-my-biggest-blessing-selena-gomez/

(1) (Reply)

"Having Big Booty Is Better Than Having A Masters Degree" Naira Marley Says / Homeless 8-year Old Nigerian Boy To Be Featured In Paramount Movie / Celebration Of Life "Happy Birthday To Me" DJ Cuppy Tweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.