Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin (16040 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman For Ingesting Cocaine, Intercepts Heroin, Skunk / NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Kamcee(m): 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Ask Google.

Plus, if any one of those wraps of heroin burst in her stomach while in transit, the woman will die. It does not matter if she has access to a LEVEL 4 hospital, she would die, and die instantly.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Jimbadly: 3:17pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Xisnin(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ayofaks:
AFONJA!!cheesy grin....food don land for our Igbo brethren cheesy grin
Shut up!

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

Ask Google.

Plus, if any one of those wraps of heroin burst in her stomach while in transit, the woman will die. It does not matter if she has access to a LEVEL 4 hospital, she would die, and die instantly.

it is actually an interesting question as if they found a way to legalize recreational drug use, none of this drug trade and its fallout would be happening. i get the feeling it is now a sunk cost issue. too much blood and treasure has been invested in policing drugs.

americans banned alcohol and if they had not unbanned it, the same thing would be happening today with alcohol.

i guess thats a story for another day.

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by ZombieTERROR: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Afonja again....

After chanting sai barber everywhere

SMH... What a pity

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Nigerfine3: 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Annie001:
Why is carrying drug a crime sef?
Mainly to regulate the use of the so called drugs in the society. The drugs could have negative effects if not well used. The ban on drugs makes such very expensive. If by the time USA succeed lifting ban on hemp...igbo, if it is allowed to be cultivated everywhere. ..the price will drop just like vegetables

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
The kind thanksgivin wey she 4 do if to say e work ba?
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kamcee:

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by majamajic(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin

God forgive me

I screwed down till I saw her name

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by davidodiba(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please, re-arrest her
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Kamcee(m): 3:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
[quote author=PoliticalWitch post=83596315][/quote]

I need it

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
thelastorca:

it is actually an interesting question as if they found a way to legalize recreational drug use, none of this drug trade and its fallout would be happening. i get the feeling it is now a sunk cost issue. too much blood and treasure has been invested in policing drugs.

americans banned alcohol and if they had not unbanned it, the same thing would be happening today with alcohol.

i guess thats a story for another day.

I could back Indian hemp legalization....if it means extra tax revenue for the treasury....and some regulation as well.

But even then, drugs, even legal old alcohol...still get as it be. (Having seen too many liver diseases due to alcohol in my day job, as well as having been part of a failed attempt to resuscitate a drug abusing patient ....an attempt that was doomed from the start....I'm not too favourable to drug use)

3 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Sunsets: 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
dats d devil's work. see another devil's work below. unfortunately, we have been beating the devil to his work. kudos to the human race.
GisterBlogger:

The Airport Command of the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency NDLEA, has arrested a 54-year-old widow and mother of six for ingesting 60 wraps of heroin.

The woman was arrested at Lagos Airport at the weekend.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/ndlea-arrests-widow-for-ingesting-69-wraps-of-heroin

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Baroba(m): 3:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drug mules, I wonder how desperate a woman of 54 must be to injest wraps of poison, this is quite sad what our society is turning to..

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Maldini213: 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Alhaji sulemon kudirat adunni

Who hails from Oguun state

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Conceptman: 3:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oduduwa707:
Awon eyan Lizzy Anjorin. grin

The title is more deceptive rather than objective.
Who cares if she's a widow or not? angry

What's being a widow got to do with committing crime? A criminal is a criminal regardless of who it is. angry
make Lizzy catch u grin
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
PoliticalWitch:

I could back Indian hemp legalization....if it means extra tax revenue for the treasury....and some regulation as well.

But even then, drugs, even legal old alcohol...still get as it be. (Having seen too many liver diseases due to alcohol in my day job, as well as having been part of a failed attempt to resuscitate a drug abusing patient ....an attempt that was doomed from the start....I'm not too favourable to drug use)

but at least then you are dealing with corporations that ca be regulated, not criminal enterprises

the DEA went after the colombians in the 80s and 90s, brought them down - but nature abhors a vacuum, so we have the mexicans today. and the mexicans are harder and nastier than the colombians ever were

2 Likes

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by saajus: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Rot in jail. They want to enjoy while destroying the lives of gullible teenagers

1 Like

Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by voltron14: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
They should have married them.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by AkpaAmu99: 3:35pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
Oduduwa707:
Awon eyan Lizzy Anjorin. grin

The title is more deceptive rather than objective.
Who cares if she's a widow or not? angry

What's being a widow got to do with committing crime? A criminal is a criminal regardless of who it is. angry
[/s]
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Ayofaks(f): 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Xisnin:

Shut up!

Omo ale ni e wink gbajumo werey embarassed
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Xisnin(m): 3:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ayofaks:

Omo ale ni e wink gbajumo werey embarassed
I can see that you are too dumb to understand your foolishness.
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by West2019(m): 3:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
what's wrong about that .I see nothing bad of that .drugs business is lyk doing oil business in Niger Delta
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by West2019(m): 3:46pm On Oct 30, 2019
meanwhile them should be keep in the same room together make better Bleep start , but the woman get big breast oooo I just dey control my dick here immediately I set my eyes on her
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by West2019(m): 3:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
West2019:
meanwhile them should be keep in the same room together make better Bleep start , but the woman get big breast oooo I just dey control my dick here immediately I set my eyes on her
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by BlackfireX: 4:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Which tribe.... Which location..... Names...

Someone need it for an update.

Let's shun tribalism
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Agugbadin: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Anambra must be involved. If it is only one trafficker, it must be Anambra, if they are two o NG e must be Anambra. They don't come last in this business
Re: NDLEA Arrests Widow For Ingesting 69 Wraps Of Heroin by Ewedegubbler: 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
Alhajafonja

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ecobank Customer Arraigned For Stealing N482m From Bank’s Account / We Hid Stolen Cars In Church – Suspects / Richard Pere Franklin Who Was Arrested For Rape, Rearrested For Fraud In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.