Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,299 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim (64748 Views)

Davido: Special Spesh Wrong For Parading Helen, Susan — Police / 2 Guys Recreate Video Of Helen & Susan That Falsely Accused Davido / Davido To Sue Susan For 30 Billion Naira Over False Pregnancy Claim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by DBossNG(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
Millz404:
'deformation' abi defamation of character. Them suppose arrest you join those girls for defamation of that word
grin
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by nabegibeg: 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

You can't be sure about that, madam. Those girls really insulted the new born baby and the father.

So you approved of this ?
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by jaxxy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2019
In saner climes he will be pressing charges! Having they ass locked up. This is scolding.

Freemanbobble:
This looks like arrangeee
but if it is true then i must say In a saner clime this untalented frogged voice should be arrested
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by YorubaNinja: 9:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
TollaniWestagro:
Good way to go David

Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by oloriLFC(f): 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
FrLukas:

You can't be sure about that, madam. Those girls really insulted the new born baby and the father.
I watched the video once and just smiled. The ladies weren't even good actors. The other one was twirling her hair and behaving like a shy maid that was just brought in from the village. Do you think in Nigeria, as popular as David is, some random girls can just wake up and decide to tell the whole word that he impregnated one of them, in such a childish manner? Naa! I don't believe bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Jabioro: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
Millz404:
'deformation' abi defamation of character. Them suppose arrest you join those girls for defamation of that word
This one is more deeper than Helen and Susan,the whole England and English speaking counties we sue him... wetin be "deformation of character"Woke Soyinka must hear it
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 29, 2019
nabegibeg:

So you approved of this ?

No, I don't. I thought they were arrested by the police, seeing the handcuffs and all.

Just learnt that it was Davido's sidekick that arrested them. grin

It's wrong though and obviously they were in no danger of going to jail just yet, but still I'd say it was a worthy retaliatory prank on the girls.

You should have see their sober faces. grin
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by blowjohn(m): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2019
Lugianostar:
Malicious labeling is wrong and should be regarded as such but we shouldn't take laws into our hands even if our country is a lawless community that doesn't respect fundamental human rights and the rule of law.

Lemi ask u.
If someone carries a gun and shoots ur son or daughter, will u in that moment retaliate and break his head?
In the land of the pigs the butcher is king.
An eye for an eye and we'll all go blind yes.
But in the land of the blind, the one eye man is king.
Survival is key.
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by wisdomkid: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Freemanbobble:
This looks like arrangeee
but if it is true then i must say In a saner clime this untalented frogged voice should be arrested

But what the girls did is right.
You see what you said above? That is pure hatred towards the rich and I sure bet you, if you don't change your mentality, you'll remain where you are right now forever. Hatred does not pay bro.
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by oloriLFC(f): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
Helena6:

I totally agree, looks like an arrangement to be in the news while promoting RISKY and GOOD TIMES. 'Arraigning' the ladies by his hype man has confirmed this.
you are a sensible person jare

1 Like

Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2019
All these just for one RISKY song

1 Like

Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
oloriLFC:
I watched the video once and just smiled. The ladies weren't even good actors. The other one was twirling her hair and behaving like a shy maid that was just brought in from the village. Do you think in Nigeria, as popular as David is, some random girls can just wake up and decide to tell the whole word that he impregnated one of them, in such a childish manner? Naa! I don't believe bullshit!

Well it could have been acted, but I don't think so.

But yes, some random girl can actually wake up and start accusing Davido of rape. You don't know the crazy things people do just to trend.

That was why I supported this arrest initially until I learnt it wasn't the police that arrested them sef.
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2019
Vivonose:
Money talking...in their next life,they won't play any stupid prank again grin
Na arrangee. Na OBO stage everything unto the RISKY level.

1 Like

Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by SweetPreeq(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
KingLennon:
Davido we know you are releasing an album soon grin. Nice PR stunt.....

The girls involve also go home smillinq too grin

Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Thegoodone13(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
David is now a Judge in Nigeria , he can order the arrest and release of people at will .. As an American citizen can he do that in Atlanta ? Can he
He is a complaint and he has power to withdrawn his case. Unless if government said they have interest on the case.
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Publicity stunt. Mumu nigerians. tongue
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by TruthHurts100: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
Remember the lady and her sister, who goes by the name Susan who claimed Davido impregnated her and refusing to accept the pregnancy has been arrested and set free by Davido for deformation of character and false accusations.

Helen And Susan became free for about 2 hours before they was arrested,

https://twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/1189239971946909697

Source
https://www.made4naija.com/alleged-pregnancy-davido-set-free-ladies-who-falsely-accused-him/

LOL. Publicity stunt. So they were handcuffed and they weren't in the police station. They were brought into a mansion. Lol.
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Jimmyson: 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
You can't please everyone
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Chai davido shud have left them in prison 4 like one week make there eye clear small..
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Gudguyz(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
Nice one!!!

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by frozen70g(f): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
envjrokcnv:
( VIdeo) African maid being fuc*ked by her boss For 12 Hrs Still Want More after the wife leaves(Video)

This black maid got her self on the wrong side after her boss came home and found her all alone. He always wished to fu*ck her since she had a hot booty and a sexy body that always left him turned on.

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

Can't you send a more sensible thing than this nonsense in every tread, your younger ones are in this forum

Be decent pls
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by omocalabar(m): 9:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
abluck:

Arindin
ode
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Thegoodone13(m): 9:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
flyca:
Is handcuff a private property?
Where did Davido and his squad the get handcuffs from?
What other weapons and gears do they have?

In Nigeria anything goes.
The girls were foolish too.
it can't be a private handcuff but he has police that is guiding him and the officer can phone his station in order to arrest her. But they are women without weapons. What do I know self.
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
See what Free Mtn free data can cause to lazy fools... They won't post anything for the next 5yrs
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
Millz404:
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2019
Millz404:
Murdered English....Release our grammar
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2019
omocalabar:
ode

Akindánidàni
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:29pm On Oct 29, 2019
envjrokcnv:
( VIdeo) African maid being fuc*ked by her boss For 12 Hrs Still Want More after the wife leaves(Video)

This black maid got her self on the wrong side after her boss came home and found her all alone. He always wished to fu*ck her since she had a hot booty and a sexy body that always left him turned on.

WATCH AND DOWNLOAD VIDEO HERE

Lie Mohammed
Re: Davido Okays The Release Of Helen & Susan After False Pregnancy Claim by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2019
FarahAideed:
David is now a Judge in Nigeria , he can order the arrest and release of people at will .. As an American citizen can he do that in Atlanta ? Can he

Kirikiri awaits you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Duncan Mighty: DNA Test Shows My Daughter, Mitchell Is Not Mine / Divorce: May D And Caroline Wassmuth's Marriage Crashes / Grammy: Princess Shyngle Congratulates Burna Boy, Her Ex Boyfriend, Over Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.