Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor (595 Views)

Policeman fights bus conductor who insisted he pays his transport fare. / Oyinbo Danfo Bus Conductor In Lagos (Skit) / Bus Conductor Sanitizes Passengers Before Boarding Danfo Bus (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by SweetPreeq(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2019
Good evening nairalanders,

In 2017,I almost fought with a bus conductor. Ok so I boarded a bus heading to Agbara from okoko and he said 100. The bus now stopped along Ijanikin and said they wanted to turn back so they put me and three other girls in another bus. Little did I know that the conductor did not give my fare to the second bus' conductor (I paid immediately I entered the first bus). So as we were na going, the new conductor was asking everyone for money but I dey claim big boy, I even put earpiece for ear. Naso d conductor fling earpiece comot my ear o, I say "Guy wetin na, that conductor wey put us for this bus don pay you, mtcheew ". The guy tell me say, "E be like say muscle pull dey do you for brain, ogbeni nobody give me your money o, na only these three girls that conductor pay me for o". I thought it was joke o, until some minutes later the guy near me say "owo mi da", I snub am, the guy throway my earpiece ni, that was when I knew that 'I don enter am'. I did not na have extra cash on me, Naso I dey sweat o. I still dey form sha, we dey change am for ourselves until we reach AOCOED. Naso bus say they no dey reach Agbara o. For my mind I say 'Ha, Sweetpreeq u don die today, me wey dey plan drop for Agbara so I go collect money from the person waiting for me at the bustop to settle this guy'. I was contemplating whether to elbow the guy and japa or just beg him, but one beautiful lady paid the guy on my behalf. God bless you wherever you are for saving my face that day. My people, Naso I leg am from aocoed to agbara o.

So nairalanders, share your experience(s).

Help me push this to front page.

Cc. Lalasticlala, mynd44, Ishilove

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by nlPoster: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2019
In Lagos I once saw a bus conductor who wasn't a black Nigerian. His Yoruba was better than mine.
Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by kernniejay(m): 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2019
It happened in Lagos. I gave the conductor money, i cant remember the amount cos it's well over 7 years now. After sometimes he carried more other passengers, he asked me again where is his money? i told him how many time he would collect transport fare, na so the guy change am for me. Even the driver was confused whether I was right or he was right. No passenger to be a witness bcs they were all fresh passengers after the set i entered with alighted. The other money i had was still in my hand because when i removed the fare that i paid him, i could not return other money to my pocket due to how tight we were sitting in the bus. He started pulling my fist to remove the money and i could not resist him well bcs i was carrying some bags containing my cloths and other personal things as i was going to squat with somebody in another part of the state. Eventually, he removed my money, I was furious and started cursing him. My eyes became red with tears bcs i was very sure i paid him. I got down from the bus and continued to curse him on my way. I am sure he must have died now or the bus burnt because he robbed me of my hard earned money in broad day light and no one to defend me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by SweetPreeq(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
kernniejay:
It happened in Lagos. I gave the conductor money, i cant remember the amount cos it's well over 7 years now. After sometimes he carried more other passengers, he asked me again where is his money? i told him how many time he would collect transport fare, na so the guy change am for me. Even the driver was confused whether I was right or he was right. No passenger to be a witness bcs they were all fresh passengers after the set i entered with alighted. The other money i had was still in my hand because when i removed the fare that i paid him, i could not return other money to my pocket due to how tight we were sitting in the bus. He started pulling my fist to remove the money and i could not resist him well bcs i was carrying some bags containing my cloths and other personal things as i was going to squat with somebody in another part of the state. Eventually, he removed my money, I was furious and started cursing him. My eyes became red with tears bcs i was very sure i paid him. I got down from the bus and continued to curse him on my way. I am sure he must have died now or the bus burnt because he robbed me of my hard earned money in broad day light and no one to defend me.

This got me laughing sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by nauto15: 12:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Let see how it goes
Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by SweetPreeq(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2019
Still open
Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by MedicalSamwise(m): 12:18am On Nov 08, 2019
Omo hustle o make you no dey narrate this kind story when your mates dey narrate their experience for aeroplane o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by LOWLIFER: 2:19am On Nov 08, 2019
I am a gentleman. Hates Drama...

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by SweetPreeq(m): 2:33pm On Nov 11, 2019
MedicalSamwise:
Omo hustle o make you no dey narrate this kind story when your mates dey narrate their experience for aeroplane o

Lol �
Re: Share Your Experience With A Bus Conductor by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2019
MedicalSamwise:
lol

(1) (Reply)

Germany Visa Enquires / One Die In Ghastly Motor Accident In Anambra (grapic Photos) / The Pilot Who Flew The Helicopter That Crashed In Lagos Has Been Identified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.