Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,542 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:50 AM

Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison (22980 Views)

Suspected Murderer Of Khadi Adeshina Olayinka In Police Custody / Adeshina Olayinka 'Khadi' Found Dead In A Hotel / Teenage Girl Who Stabbed Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Remanded In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by ikechukwu21(m): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2019
I thought these guys have protection against death from baba
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Goldenurch(m): 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2019
so Mc Oluomo get aide... lemme drink my cold beer first, I'll be back

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Koralords: 9:56pm On Oct 29, 2019
Make them free my not black Jesus ,it shall pass soon
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Olorunnim: 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2019
He's not related to Senator Olorunnimbe in any way.
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Antara0503(m): 10:17pm On Oct 29, 2019
mamock.
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by jmaine: 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2019
sonnie10:
“The deceased died of severe cerebral injuries to heart”
Poor reporting, in my study of human anatomy, I have never heard anything grin like that.
It’s not by force to use medical terminology.

grin... grin

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Endevil: 10:24pm On Oct 29, 2019
Wow
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2019
sonnie10:
Poor reporting, in my study of human anatomy, I have never heard anything like that.
may be the heart has a brain......I never see I never see wonder wonder wonder ....

1 Like

Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by SolarEdge: 11:00pm On Oct 29, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by gabbasin(m): 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2019
Tiil date police has not brought to book killers of Saka Saula, another nurtw boss suspected to have been assassinated for his domineering tendencies in the Lagos agbero world
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by BIXYBABE: 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
lagos wahala
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by gaventa: 5:30am On Oct 30, 2019
Katsina no be better state bros
Koralords:
Make them free my not black Jesus ,it shall pass soon
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 30, 2019
sonnie10:
Poor reporting, in my study of human anatomy, I have never heard anything like that.

I was wondering what's cerebral in the heart. Can you please clarify if there is anything cerebral about the heart?
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by sonnie10: 6:59am On Oct 30, 2019
specter:

I was wondering what's cerebral in the heart. Can you please clarify if there is anything cerebral about the heart?
its either a typo (heart instead of head) or they don’t know what they are talking about.
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Kayharry(m): 7:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Goldenheart:
embarassed

Mehn, this guy from that
"Louis Therax -Law and Disorder in Lagos" documentary...

Dude was a Loyal Gee...

Louis Theroux
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by frozen70g(f): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2019
So those assassins ha e the whole time to drag him out from the salon, kill him with several gun shot and drag his corpse to where he packed his car and displayed it there.

Why are people behaving as if they own this life ❓

You can imagine the pains the parents had by witnessing their son's death
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by perryy(m): 10:56am On Oct 30, 2019
frozen70g:
So those assassins ha e the whole time to drag him out from the salon, kill him with several gun shot and drag his corpse to where he packed his car and displayed it there.

Why are people behaving as if they own this life ❓

You can imagine the pains the parents had by witnessing their son's death

Has he not killed ?
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Reelmii: 12:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
thug life.... all this agberos and their stupid A.K.A
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by Reelmii: 12:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
thug life.... all this agberos and their stupid A.K.A

thug life is never the best
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by nauto15: 12:47pm On Oct 31, 2019
I am learning
Re: Killers Of Momok Olayinka Mamora, MC Oluomo’s Aide Remanded In Prison by KingAzubuike(f): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Goldenheart:
embarassed

Mehn, this guy from that
"Louis Therax -Law and Disorder in Lagos" documentary...

Dude was a Loyal Gee...

Wow so he's dead? I remember at least na him try pass out of all of them.. he speaks decent English.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2 Nigerians Get Life Imprisonment In Qatar / Identity Of Corpse Abandoned At Edo Hospital Revealed, Police Arrest Suspect / Army Officers Brutalize Man In Asaba For Failing To Pay Debt He Owed His Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.