Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,084 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions (15868 Views)

They Are Playing Politics With People's Lives - Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram / Nigerian Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram Show Water They Drink (Video) / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions by fatiuabdul: 12:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
is it prayers u need or - more intelligence gathering, - more sophisticated arson, - more training and funding.
stay there and keep praying. Mimi!
Re: Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions by Jaqenhghar: 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
LZAA:

Now the military here might be useless but in terms of marriage them no dy play o
Infact marriage brings promotion and appointment
If a general sleep with a private wife,omo he will be ostracized or in extreme circumstances even demoted
Maybe before. Now a beautiful wife will most likely earn you a quick ticket to Sambisa and while you are awaythey will do as they please. I know of a few cases this is not hear say.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions by ilyasom(m): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Tell that your friend to leave that foolish work he is doing. He can go to Canada or UK. They are looking for soldiers

you are a big fool. Take your stupid self out of my mention. I respect the gallant soldiers who put their life on the line to protect the civilians.
Re: Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions by Jaqenhghar: 2:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
ilyasom:

you are a big fool. Take your stupid self out of my mention. I respect the gallant soldiers who put their life on the line to protect the civilians.
Dey there. Soldier that will catch you and whip you to stupor. Keep respecting. Olodo
Re: Soldier Begs Churches To Pray For Soldiers Fighting Boko Haram. See Reactions by nauto15: 12:51pm On Oct 31, 2019
Interesting, dont quote me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Third Term Agenda: How We Stopped Lawmakers From Collecting ₦50m Bribe – Osoba / Imo North: Federal High Court Affirms Ararume As APC Candidate / Abubakar Bello Meets APC Caretaker Committee Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.