Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Vagina Odour, Reasons And Treatment. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vagina Odour, Reasons And Treatment. (342 Views)

Pus,Vagina Odour/Discharge,Rashes,Blisters&Genital warts,Chronic Stds Treatment / Use This To Eliminate Vagina Odour / How To Get Rid Vagina Odour Or Smelly Vagina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vagina Odour, Reasons And Treatment. by greatmann: 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2019
Are you having vaginal odur, it is very bad for a lady to have that.

Now if you are reading this post i am very happy because i will tell you how to come out of that vaginal odour today.

There are so many things that can cause one to have vagina odour,

Now let us talk about these factors and how to actually get them treated.
first is....

1. Vaginitis
2. Poor hygiene
3. A retained or forgotten tampon left in place for several days
4. Trichomoniasis

Now these factors are very voluminous to discuss here, i have already discussed it on my blog, kindly click the link and come over to my blog let us help you

[url][/url]http://www.soylos.site/2019/10/vagina-odour-causes-and-cure.html

Thanks for reading

(1) (Reply)

Factors To Consider When Seeking Medical Treatment Abroad / How To Perform Cpr – Step By Step Guide / 10 Important Things You Should Do Before Getting Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.