Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:15 PM

Kanye West Says Democrats Brainwash Black People And Encourage Abortion - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Says Democrats Brainwash Black People And Encourage Abortion (348 Views)

Ugandan Man Meets Kim Kardashian & Kanye West, Says He Has Made It In Life / Photo Of The Man Alex Did Abortion For At The Age Of 16? / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Says Democrats Brainwash Black People And Encourage Abortion by Froshloaded: 10:51pm On Oct 29, 2019
Kanye West has accused the Democratic Party of brainwashing blacks and promoting policies that are harmful to the race.
The 42-year-old rapper who disclosed this in an nterview with radio host Big Boy while promoting his new Christian-themed album 'Jesus Is King', added that he doesn't think it's smart for black people to give bloc votes to Democrats.
'You are quite easily controlled if they know everybody gonna be blue [Democrat]. If you go to a white [person] bar, you gonna hear people talking Independent, you gonna hear people talking Democrat, you gonna hear people talking Republican' he said.
Kanye also affirmed that African-Americans have no culture while responding to a question of abandoning his culture to support President Donald Trump. According to him, the adopted mishmash of consumerism has kept black people trapped as opposed to entrepreneurship and self-ownership which is the traditional Republican ideology.
Read more from source:

https://froshloaded.com.ng/kanye-west-says-democrats-brainwash-black-people-and-encourage-abortion/

Re: Kanye West Says Democrats Brainwash Black People And Encourage Abortion by padi94(m): 10:57pm On Oct 29, 2019
Love this dude

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Says Democrats Brainwash Black People And Encourage Abortion by Arthurity1(m): 11:13pm On Oct 29, 2019
He spoke the truth

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Says Democrats Brainwash Black People And Encourage Abortion by idesylvester(m): 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2019
My mum told me that when I was born, I cried a lot like I want to die not knowing my baby spirit was seeing the future and also angry that he's a Nigerian after all the discussions in heaven... somebody cheated in heaven

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Says Democrats Brainwash Black People And Encourage Abortion by Froshloaded: 7:31am On Oct 30, 2019
idesylvester:
My mum told me that when I was born, I cried a lot like I want to die not knowing my baby spirit was seeing the future and also angry that he's a Nigerian after all the discussions in heaven... somebody cheated in heaven
grin grin Lol

(1) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Flee After Messing With The Wrong Guys / Finally BBN, Gifty Powers Reveals The Father Of Her Child / I Hope I Never See My Parents Again- Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.