Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,287 members, 7,818,980 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

O - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / O (2631 Views)

B / Let Buy A Truck (pix) / How Can I Invest 200,000 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:
This moniker is ten years old. Tried, tested and trusted wink

Business is consistency, consistency is business
reverse psychology, they start with i am not a thief to steal from you. Let me even ask you ,who will be riding the bus? You? So each contributor will get 50% of their investment ,how much will go to you and the person who is going to be riding the bus? What percentage have you set aside for maintenance? What legal document will you provide those willing to part with their money?
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

We had discussions on a family thread where I stood for aady that said she didn't want sex before marriage. This lady here could not debate intelligently and chose to tarnish my image I.e blackmail me and tarnish my image because of the discussion. I am open to scrutiny and evaluation to all intending candidates. Sorry personal issues may diminish trust. But I'm ten years old on the forum and remain committed to honesty, diligence and trustworthiness
yen yen yen, even pastors will tell you i am a man of God and still go ahead to dupe people. The perfect con is getting people to trust you hence the "my moniker is ten year old "you keep reciting that is what we call call "sucker line" .

So someone will come and give you money to buy bus, and the bus will be in your name? People dey fall for yeye scam sha.
Re: O by kunleweb: 10:34am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
reverse psychology, they start with i am not a thief to steal from you. Let me even ask you ,who will be riding the bus? You? So each contributor will get 50% of their investment ,how much will go to you and the person who is going to be riding the bus? What percentage have you set aside for maintenance? What legal document will you provide those willing to part with their money?

Okay. You win she's a fraud claiming to be a virgin. Now keep my business affairs out of your issues. I don't play with my business. You win the discussion. Leave my thread and personhood alone
Re: O by kunleweb: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
yen yen yen, even pastors will tell you i am a man of God and still go ahead to dupe people. The perfect con is getting people to trust you hence the "my moniker is ten year old "you keep reciting that is what we call call "sucker line" .

So someone will come and give you money to buy bus, and the bus will be in your name? People dey fall for yeye scam sha.

Nice revenge. I hope you're enjoying destroying my business to serve your desire for revenge. I hope you're enjoying yourself. By the way, this isn't the first, a Nairalander came along and one ride was put to work three weeks now, and we're cashing out profits.

I will hardly reply you from now. Keep tarnishing my image. Enjoy
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Okay. You win she's a fraud claiming to be a virgin. Now keep my business affairs out of your issues. I don't play with my business. You win the discussion. Leave my thread and personhood alone
this is not about your personhood, let be serious here, whose name gets to be on the papers for the bus? What legal agreement will the people putting their money have? Who gets to ride the bus to ensure there is even a return on investment ,should issues come up like the bus needing maintenance who bears the cost? Investors ?
Re: O by kunleweb: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2019
Duggedised12:
this is not about your personhood, let be serious here, whose name gets to be on the papers for the bus? What legal agreement will the people putting their money have? What gets to ride the bus to ensure there is even a return on investment ,should issues come up like the bus needing maintenance who bears the cost? Investors ?

Leave my post nah woman. Please level me alone Just go leave me
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 10:39am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Nice revenge. I hope you're enjoying destroying my business to serve your desire for revenge. I hope you're enjoying yourself. By the way, this isn't the first, a Nairalander came along and one ride was put to work three weeks now, and we're cashing out profits.

I will hardly reply you from now. Keep tarnishing my image. Enjoy
answer the question my friend, all this vague business proposals you keep putting up with no straight forward terms and conditions ,it concerns me as a good citizen of the federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 10:48am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:

Leave my post nah woman. Please level me alone Just go leave me
leave you to scam unsuspecting victims? You have not been able to answer my questions all i see is rambling from you ,since you are a honest business man why are you not being transparent with the people you want to part with their hard earned money to an online stranger?

Las las it could even be that there is no one that has shown interest ,its just a decoy to get people to be interested. I know the drill,its a simple trick to increase value and make a sucker fall for it .

People need to be careful, there are scammers crawling this forum with vague businesses with no head or tail, any transaction you do on this forum nairaland will not be liable should it go south , be warned!

Re: O by kunleweb: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2019
kunleweb:
Good Day

L
Re: O by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 12:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Op, what are the monikers of people who has partnered with you thus far?

1 Like

Re: O by kunleweb: 12:26pm On Oct 31, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:

No need bro. I'm a fraud
Re: O by kunleweb: 2:15pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: O by kunleweb: 4:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
Let's do business
Re: O by kunleweb: 7:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Re: O by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 01, 2019
Duggedised12:
leave you to scam unsuspecting victims? You have not been able to answer my questions all i see is rambling from you ,since you are a honest business man why are you not being transparent with the people you want to part with their hard earned money to an online stranger?

Las las it could even be that there is no one that has shown interest ,its just a decoy to get people to be interested. I know the drill,its a simple trick to increase value and make a sucker fall for it .

People need to be careful, there are scammers crawling this forum with vague businesses with no head or tail, any transaction you do on this forum nairaland will not be liable should it go south , be warned!

Why is he evading questions? When your business lack transparency and openness it make some viable investor sceptical about the whole thing...
Answering some questions is another way of wooing investors to invest in your business...

1 Like

Re: O by kunleweb: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2019
Gforce2015:

Why is he evading questions? When your business lack transparency and openness it make some viable investor sceptical about the whole thing...
Answering some questions is another way of wooing investors to invest in your business...

Leave my thread nah. Have you not achieved your intentions already?
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2019
Gforce2015:

help me ask him o. He keeps acting as if he gave people money to hold that they will just come and give him without getting answers to how secure their investment is.
Re: O by kunleweb: 12:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
X
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 6:56am On Nov 02, 2019
ThisisIkemefuna:
For all we know any moniker claiming to be interested here can be his alternate monikers he is using as a decoy to get other people interested,since he claims this one is 9 years old, he likely has other monikers here too.
Re: O by SavageResponse(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2019
kunleweb:

We had discussions on a family thread where I stood for aady that said she didn't want sex before marriage. This lady here could not debate intelligently and chose to tarnish my image I.e blackmail me and tarnish my image because of the discussion. I am open to scrutiny and evaluation to all intending candidates. Sorry personal issues may diminish trust. But I'm ten years old on the forum and remain committed to honesty, diligence and trustworthiness

I would suggest you put Duggedised12 to shame by answering all the questions about your bus business here! grin
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 11:52am On Nov 02, 2019
SavageResponse:

I would suggest you put Duggedised12 to shame by answering all the questions about your bus business here! grin
lol ,as if he will ,have you not seen how rude he is to people asking simple questions ? For a so called business man looking for investors he is arrogant
Re: O by Wickedtruths: 6:12pm On Nov 09, 2019
Duggedised12:
For all we know any moniker claiming to be interested here can be his alternate monikers he is using as a decoy to get other people interested,since he claims this one is 9 years old, he likely has other monikers here too.

Healthserve, Hspda, Planet3xi, Kunleweb, Essenceplus

Those are his Monikers. Someone revealed this in the investment section where he was accused of trying to scam people.
Re: O by kunleweb: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Those are his Monikers. Someone revealed this in the investment section where he was accused of trying to scam people.

Okay. The accusations continues. Guys please let me be please. I'm stressed enough over this issue
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 6:16pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

lol, i was right after all. grin . such an evasive character,would rather convince you on how trust worthy he is and even invoke religion than provide you with answers to simple questions about his business he wants people to invest in. As i have read somewhere, evading questions is a sign of a lie.
Re: O by Wickedtruths: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
kunleweb:

Okay. The accusations continues. Guys please let me be please. I'm stressed enough over this issue

Let who be? So that you'll keep trying to scam people.

How is your imaginary farm doing?
Your hire purchase business nko?
And your agency business?
Do you still have Facebook accounts for sale?
Or you have gnld drugs unsold?
Re: O by kunleweb: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, i was right after all. grin . such an evasive character,would rather convince you on how trust worthy he is and even invoke religion than provide you with answers to simple questions about his business. As i have read somewhere, evading questions is a sign of a lie.

Okay Madam
Re: O by kunleweb: 6:17pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

Let who be? So that you'll keep trying to scam people.

How is your imaginary farm doing?
Your hire purchase business nko?
And your agency business?
Do you still have Facebook accounts for sale?
Or you have gnld drugs unsold?

Okay Sir
Re: O by Wickedtruths: 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, i was right after all. grin . such an evasive character,would rather convince you on how trust worthy he is and even invoke religion than provide you with answers to simple questions about his business. As i have read somewhere, evading questions is a sign of a lie.

He doesn't have any business apart from scamming. I once caught the crook fighting for agency fees in Properties section.

This same boy is looking for vehicle to buy for hire purchase.

Very funny criminal.
Re: O by Duggedised12(f): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2019
Wickedtruths:

He doesn't have any business apart from scamming. I once caught the crook fighting for agency fees in Properties section.

This same boy is looking for vehicle to buy for hire purchase.

Very funny criminal.
lol. How people part with their money to online strangers baffles me. Even someone you know his family members and house address can still scam you not to talk of someone you don't know. I guess the greed of getting an imaginary 400% ROI is too juicy for the human nature to ignore undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Solana Classic Airdrop Still Ongoing / This Company Buy Used Phone In 30 Minute Nation Wide. / Penny Wise Wealth Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.