Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Application Denied - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Application Denied (474 Views)

Chief Denied Entry Into A Plane In Enugu Because Of His Traditional Attire / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application Denied by habbeyojo(m): 11:25pm On Oct 29, 2019
Pls someone should kindly advise me, a friend of mine went for biometrics in ikeja early this month,after the biometrics and submition, he discovered that his statement of account wasn't uploaded, immediately he applied for withdrawal of application and passport, and he was told he would get the passport after 72hrs, only for the passport to be sent through DHL to him after 14 days that his application was denied dues to lack of statement of account. He wants to re apply , but someone said he should get an immigration lawyer to write them explaining what happen..
Can someone help??

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Hotel In Warri / How Did You Get Your Citizenship In Your Current Country? / Russian Might Be D Next Place To Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.