Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,884 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Advise Needed Please - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Advise Needed Please (364 Views)

Paypal Account Limited, Advise Needed. / Should I Sue? Legal Advise Needed Please / Advise Needed Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise Needed Please by bamidele89: 12:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello my people, please i need your advice currently I have 100 thousand naira with me presently and am thinking of which business to use the money for
Please any nice business that you can advise ne on I will really appreciate
Re: Advise Needed Please by bamidele89: 1:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Please Anybody idea is welcome
If anyone knows what i can buy locally and sell to companies
I will really appreciate
Thanks
Re: Advise Needed Please by Roddyricch1(m): 2:33am On Oct 30, 2019
Lol
Re: Advise Needed Please by susiivy: 6:06am On Oct 30, 2019
Roddyricch1:
Lol
What's funny
Re: Advise Needed Please by harbighsohlarh: 6:08am On Oct 30, 2019
Can you do ankara business?where are you located?
Re: Advise Needed Please by bamidele89: 12:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
harbighsohlarh:
Can you do ankara business?where are you located?

Thanks but i don't want Ankara business
I need a fast business
Like food business or any other fast business that i buy and resell quickly please all advice is welcome
Re: Advise Needed Please by olexjay(m): 1:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
When you're venturing into a business you shouldn't be expecting fast profit since you're new into it, trust me 100k is small to invest in a business if you're expecting immidiate profit but I can advice u go into crypto business mainly bitcoin, you can be a day trader if you buy at the low rate and you sell in high, if you're at luck you can gain ranges of 5k - 8k daily but also be aware that if u buy at the wrong time you might have to wait for weeks or months for ur 100k to be back in value not to talk of making profit (that's investment for you)
Re: Advise Needed Please by bamidele89: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
More ideas needed please
Re: Advise Needed Please by bamidele89: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
olexjay:
When you're venturing into a business you shouldn't be expecting fast profit since you're new into it, trust me 100k is small to invest in a business if you're expecting immidiate profit but I can advice u go into crypto business mainly bitcoin, you can be a day trader if you buy at the low rate and you sell in high, if you're at luck you can gain ranges of 5k - 8k daily but also be aware that if u buy at the wrong time you might have to wait for weeks or months for ur 100k to be back in value not to talk of making profit (that's investment for you)

Please can you put me through
Your number
Re: Advise Needed Please by bamidele89: 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
More ideas is welcome please
Re: Advise Needed Please by olexjay(m): 10:28pm On Oct 31, 2019
bamidele89:

Please can you put me through
Your number
I would be glad to put yih through but I'm always busy, you can read more about bitcoin online and also do some offline research but do strong research so you can understand deeply before venturing.. Wish u all the best of luck

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Need To Know Before Starting An Agent Banking/p.o.s Business? / I Want To Venture Into Transport Biz / The Minister, His Commission, Telcom Operators, Subscribers And The Digital Econ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.