Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO (30417 Views)

Air Peace Staff Land In London In Ishiagu Attire, Sparking Outrage In Nigeria / Russian Military Plane Crashes In Ivanovo With 15 Onboard; All Dead(photo) / Plane Crashes Into Parked Helicopters Near Mount Everest, Kills 3 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Morrison91(m): 11:28am On Oct 30, 2019
See fire service men doing their job...
if such an accident should occure in 9ja...
Hmmmmmm.........let me just reserve my comment and come back later.
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by MedicH: 11:33am On Oct 30, 2019
mamanotinspoil3 post=83589311[b:
]If there was no one at home, why is the SUV parked on the driveway?[/b] RIP to the dead pilot cry

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales

Are u from a place where ppl dont own more than one cars? Or leave their car and board a commercial.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Morrison91(m): 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
waynejesus:
Thanks God no life lost...
What about the pilot that died...Is he a goat?

1 Like

Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2019
mmmnh. but op say's pilot's dead. whereas story says pilot disappear.
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by clems88(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2019
jjwaterfalls:
See firefighters already on ground but some where in my country they will be nowhere to be found undecided
just like the house behind mine that got burnt. Fire fighters came after the calamity. They started pouring their useless omo water on already burnt house angry
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by DennisEche(m): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2019
[[s]quote author= post=83589397]DAMN IT!

Nowhere to run in this kinda dangerous accident.

May God keep protecting and guiding us o![/quote][/s]
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by luluosas(m): 11:39am On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by gnykelly(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Insurance will cover everything
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by rockstar27(m): 11:50am On Oct 30, 2019
this is the sign that the end is near and fire shall be used to clean the world. my friends let us repent and turn to God the father who is capable to save us from our sins
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Jamorezzi: 11:53am On Oct 30, 2019
Still searching for the pilot But somehow I read the pilot died sparking the fire .
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by mamanotinspoil3: 11:54am On Oct 30, 2019
MedicH:

Are u from a place where ppl dont own more than one cars? Or leave their car and board a commercial.

There is a garage right there. If you're going out, you park your other cars in the garage to prevent weather damage
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Giftexx: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2019
mamanotinspoil3:
If there was no one at home, why is the SUV parked on the driveway? RIP to the dead pilot cry

We have used office items at giveaway prices. Sofa set, inverter, furniture and more. Check them out: https://www.nairaland.com/5472126/used-office-items-clearance-sales
The car owner probably took a train
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by 12345baba(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2019
End time plane
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Happyguy201: 12:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
they should save that white jeep atleast
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by wasuka14(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
nairaobserver2:
A plane crashed into an American house in Colonia, about 22 miles from New York City, United States.
Luckily, there was no one in the house as the blast caused a heat and fire damages.

The fire extended to adjacent houses but a woman in one of the houses was able to escape without any injury. No passenger was recorded onboard the plane while police were still in search of the pilot.

A resident in the area told ABC News that he could not believe such a thing can happen in area like theirs.

The crashed plane reportedly took off in Virginia and was planning to land in New Jersey, according to police.

Watch Video Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/10/plane-crashes-into-new-jersey-home.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rbgVBIxD14
But where is this fireman direct d water host to nah. Fire is burning heavily on d left side, fireman dey wey right side. Why nah??
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by point5: 12:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Too bad..let plane come and crash in Aso Rock wen Buhari will be having meeting wt bad governors and the jagabans
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by wamide042(m): 12:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
kestolove95:
What's d name of d movie?
Kestolove’s house gutted by fire..
That’s the title of the movie.

1 Like

Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by lloyds(m): 12:41pm On Oct 30, 2019
RedBlackPepper:
The owner of the property would be wonderfully compensated, that's America for you. RIP to the pilot.

There is.no where written that the pilot died. He would have used parachute.
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by 1koboko: 12:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mr. 'Meticulous' did you not notice the descrepancy between the title and the story? It says that the police were searching for the pilot. How can the pilot be dead if his body wasnt found.
dynicks:
what part of "killing the pilot" didn't u understand?.

If them say make una read well, una no go gree....na ur type dey find short-cuts to things...

No just let me use vex swallow u this morning?

2 Likes

Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by mechanics(m): 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
And how will they expect to quench the fire using only one hose.
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by tck2000(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Kylekent59:
shocked

I have said it several times, boarding a flight is not 100% safe.

You are gambling with your live when about to board a plane or flight, it is either it comes out successfully or terrible, but we have lots of success and we all wish every flight to board safely and land safely.

Anything that isn't 100% safe shouldn't be accepted.

I still prefer travelling by sea to flight. With your live Jacket and swimming skills you are safe. Even before a ship sinks, calls would be made and rescue team would come + there are smaller boats in case a ship engine fails.

Imagine Airplane didn't exist, how many would still be alive today?

They should find an alternative that would guarantee passengers 100%safety should in case a panic arises.

Finally, What I hate most is the pull up alarm.

"woop woop, pull up, woop woop pull up, woop woop pull up, to low to terrain, woop woop pull up"

just the end.
lol
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Rexnegro(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
RenHub:
Jesus! What are the odds of that undecided
No be say person board plane or buy ticket gan.
Make I rest for my house small just turn another thing.

Everyday we live we are faced with 1000 ways to die
especially in Lagos going to and fro that Lagos seme road... that one pass 1000 ways to die sef... may God have mercy. Amen

1 Like

Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by RenHub: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2019
Rexnegro:

especially in Lagos going to and fro that Lagos seme road... that one pass 1000 ways to die sef... may God have mercy. Amen

Nawa! Amen
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by AkpaAmu99: 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
post=83589397:
DAMN IT!

Nowhere to run in this kinda dangerous accident.

May God keep protecting and guiding us o!
[/s]
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by dynicks(m): 1:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
1koboko:
Mr. 'Meticulous' did you not notice the descrepancy between the title and the story? It says that the police were searching for the pilot. How can the pilot be dead if his body wasnt found.
my brother....no be lie sha..

All these bloggers them sef....

1 Like

Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Burgerlomo: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lord have mercy cool
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Mizwisdom(f): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
undecided Only in Nigeria
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by ziegurf(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
dynicks:
what part of "killing the pilot" didn't u understand?.

If them say make una read well, una no go gree....na ur type dey find short-cuts to things...

No just let me use vex swallow u this morning?

grin grin grin .....your mouth really de fine something to swallow with VEX
Re: Plane Crashes Into New Jersey Home, Killing Pilot And Sparking Fire. VIDEO by Norhim(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2019
waynejesus:
Thanks God no life lost...
I don't know....if you have reading problem...they said killing pilot and sparkling fire...you still say no life lost...SOME PEOPLE SHA!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: Car Accident In Wuse II, Abuja. / Trump Wants To Make US Visas Harder For Nigerians / 5 Interesting, Yet Wierd Facts About Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.