Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,175 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees (1239 Views)

See What This Nigerian Dad Did For His Daughter / Name One Thing Your Dad Did To You That's Still Paining You Till Today / See What A Caring Dad Did To His Kid To Prove His Love (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by mondaypemisire(m): 4:25am On Oct 30, 2019
Pls nairaland member i need ur advice,i got admission this year i have be ask my dad for my acceptance fee which he promise me that he will send. Now my problem is 7 november the acceptance fee is closing.am in state of depression pls help ur guy
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by Pavore9: 5:38am On Oct 30, 2019
Communicate to him the need to pay before it elapses.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by mondaypemisire(m): 9:01am On Oct 30, 2019
Pavore9:
Communicate to him the need to pay before it elapses.
I have try that one
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by Quirekoon: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2020
mondaypemisire:
Pls nairaland member i need ur advice,i got admission this year i have be ask my dad for my acceptance fee which he promise me that he will send. Now my problem is 7 november the acceptance fee is closing.am in state of depression pls help ur guy

How old are you?
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by mondaypemisire(m): 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2020
Quirekoon:

How old are you?
18yrs but i have pay it myself
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
mondaypemisire:

18yrs but i have pay it myself

Well done.
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by johhbekeboh09: 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Well done.
Maybe e cannot afford it now E should be sincere to you
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by Ekejoestar(m): 6:56am On Dec 31, 2020
With what you wrote up there, i dont blame him for not paying your acceptance fee.

Just negodu ur sentence...

5 Likes

Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by jasman1: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2020
Your poor grammar overall, not able to spell words correctly, not using tenses correctly, not structuring sentences correctly, etc. maybe part of the problem young man. You have to do better than this for anyone to take you seriously and I sincerely wish you well.
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by Ulunne777(f): 8:55am On Dec 31, 2020
Go and do sales boy and save up for next year. Acceptance fee is just one out of many fees you will be required to pay.

But your English is on another level, bro.

1 Like

Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 8:50pm On Jan 23, 2021
Ekejoestar:
With what you wrote up there, i dont blame him for not paying your acceptance fee.

Just negodu ur sentence...
pls correct him or her don't use abusy word to correct somesone
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by Drella(m): 12:26am On Jan 24, 2021
DFAMEGUY11S:
pls correct him or her don't use abusy word to correct somesone

ABUSIVE niggar,ABUSIVE!!!
Re: My Dad Did Nt Ready To Pay My Acceptance Fees by Nobody: 1:30am On Jan 24, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Can A Bastard Inherit? / Is It Ideal To Visit An Ex That Just Had A Baby? / Please Advice,best State To Settle Down As I Plan To Return To Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.