Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Catholic Priest Denies Communion To Former U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Catholic Priest Denies Communion To Former U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden (541 Views)

US President, Joe Biden Condemns Iran's Attack On Isreal / President Joe Biden And Vladimir Putin's Geneva's Summit Meeting - In Pictures / Lying In State Of The Holy Communion Children In Sri Lanka Bombing(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catholic Priest Denies Communion To Former U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden by ubongutioh(m): 6:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Joe Biden has been denied Holy Communion at a South Carolina church, as a result of his pro-choice stance on the Democratic campaign trail.

Mr. Biden was attending mass at a church in Florence, South Carolina, when father Robert E Morey denied the lifelong Catholic one of the seven sacraments of the Roman Catholic Church.

“Sadly, this past Sunday, I had to refuse Holy Communion to former vice president Joe Biden,” Mr. Morey told the South Carolina Morning News in a statement...

READ FULL AT https://firstreportsonline.com/catholic-priest-denies-communion-to-joe-biden/ First Reports

Re: Catholic Priest Denies Communion To Former U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:40am On Oct 30, 2019
mixing Religion with politics. .
Re: Catholic Priest Denies Communion To Former U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
mixing Religion with politics. .
keep quiet were priest not leaders before in the Bible, cam you separate Islam from politics ? But our people will be running away from politics leaving terrorists to dominant citizens just like we have terrorist govt in Nigeria presently

3 Likes

Re: Catholic Priest Denies Communion To Former U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
keep quiet were priest not leaders before in the Bible, cam you separate Islam from politics ? But our people will be running away from politics leaving terrorists to dominant citizens just like we have terrorist govt in Nigeria presently

must you insult someone you don't even know dat is bigger than you while making your own opinion? those priest in the bible, were they corrupt as the ones we have now.....
Re: Catholic Priest Denies Communion To Former U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 31, 2019
valentineuwakwe:

must you insult someone you don't even know dat is bigger than you while making your own opinion? those priest in the bible, were they corrupt as the ones we have now.....
hahahaha people that are bigger dont say it out so pls put your bigness in your pocket, secondly can you point out insult from that my statement, if not i will come for you, thats a promise.
Re: Catholic Priest Denies Communion To Former U.S. Vice President, Joe Biden by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:42am On Nov 02, 2019
Alaniyiokorausa:
hahahaha people that are bigger dont say it out so pls put your bigness in your pocket, secondly can you point out insult from that my statement, if not i will come for you, thats a promise.

shut up..come for me as what? see rat threatening an elephant. ...over the years you still dont knw the errors in underestimating people...you don't know me and I never which to even knw you....just dont surprise your self...my comments and post are not gear towards you or anyone so mind your business and knw where to vent your misery. Rubbish!

(1) (Reply)

Trump Reverses Obama’s Anti-religious Decree No More Discriminat / Special Interview With Idi Amin Of Belgium, King Leopold Ii / Nelson Mandela's Daughter Zindzi Dies At 59

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.