Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,096 members, 7,821,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) (39181 Views)

Zookeeper Devoured While Trying To Rescue Woman From Lion – NASU Chairman / JSS1 Student Caught While Trying To Use 'Juju' On A Female Student In Lagos / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Philinho(m): 6:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thank God say no be demonstration of motion in the COLD room

1 Like

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by TONYE001(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
If they don't teach, you'd complain.

Now a man goes out of his way to explain basic concepts and you are laughing at him. You even had the guts to put it online.

This is shameful.

The joke is on the makers of this video and on all those laughing.

Sad.

2 Likes

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by mechanics(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hahahahha.
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Davidzy23(m): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
lolzzzz...

2 Likes

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Emrixx(f): 6:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
That's not a lecturer
Our lecturer don't have that kind of strength the guy is a student
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Chummynoni(m): 6:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
i know the idiot that filmed this , is a lady. little woman they fails. when the idiot was supposed to pay apt attention, she was busy filming .
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by abbey621(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
If na the OOU wey I know wella, all of them don fail be that......Lecturer na businessman, smart ones would now submit 10k to 20k to pass, handouts sef na 5k , at the end of the day lecturer is laughing to the bank grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Joystark(f): 6:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
lol...
He must be good lecturer.
Even went the extra mile with the whole bucket of water thingy.

Those students don't have respect. grin

God bless all the good teachers out there.
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Datazone:
A lecturer falls and the next thing is to quickly post a video online. The difference between Nigerian students and American/European students is quite clear

Do you meditate?
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Saw this on Instablog9ja and knew instinctively that I'd still see it on Nairaland homepage later.
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by mukthar2000(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ooboyyyy, this kind lecturer try ooo, the guy deserve compensation from OOU management ooo �

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by femi4: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Equation of motion at work: V = U + at
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
ultimatekint:
He don Bleep too much, or on hangover.
Hangover?? grin

1 Like

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by webngnews: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmm
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by eniorisha(m): 7:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Sth similar happened to me last week. I'm the type DT a loud voice during my lesson. As I was explaining a new topic, I suddenly lost my voice. I couldn't speak up for about 5 mins. None of them even think of offering me water. instead most of them were laughing like this scene. Imagine, ss3 students on top 15k salary o.

God help we d teachers. Our reward is truly in heaven.

2 Likes

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by greenskittles: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Very idiotic students. And people think the problems in this country are just with the government? Somebody spent time and resources to ensure you all could have a visual understanding of a particular concept, and instead of appreciating your teacher for going the extra mile, you laugh at him, and POST IT ON THE INTERNET for more fools to laugh at him. Congratulations on being retards.

1 Like

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
Drsmith01:
grin grin grin he was trying to explain laws of motion and then he discovered a new law.
Meanwhile my POP is tomorrow wish the boy well

Hahaha... New law of common sense grin

1 Like

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Chicastle: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nigerians are so good at analysing what is not relevant on social Media. Though nah your phone sha buh don't be stupid
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by Femeto: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
It's part of the experiment.
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by crafteck(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
He wasn't getting paid for his additional effort but yet he did it to help the students and they think he's stupid,..

1 Like

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by vonlogon: 9:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
The bucket is too full. Anyway, he's at least able to demonstrate the impact of opposite forces by him going one way and the bucket going the other.
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by SolarEdge: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
So?

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by ddeola: 4:00am On Oct 31, 2019
D guy no chop wella. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by BotherMleeper(m): 9:20am On Oct 31, 2019
That's not how motion works.

Guess he was trying to teach them about centrifugal forces and then lost to gravity.

Re: OOU Lecturer Falls While Trying To Give A Practical Explanation (photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:10am On Oct 31, 2019
He didn't practice before coming to the class grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

5-Year-Old Boy Drowns During Swimming Lesson Organised By His School In Lagos / Lion Kills OAU Staff, VC Orders Investigation / Olabode Wale Ojoniyi Reacts To "Sex Scandal Video"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.