Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal (26497 Views)

Rape, Sex Scandal Rocks Police Unit In Abeokuta, Ogun State / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. / Francis Nwaze In Rape Scandal With Esther Odinakachi, Facebook Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Islie: 8:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Raheem Ibrahim

LAGOS – The alleged defilement scandals bedeviling a popular Pentecostal Church, Mount Zion Prayer And Deliverance Ministry, Ijegun, Lagos State has caused a big crisis among church members as some support the accused Pastor while others against.

The lingering crisis was due to the continued Police detention of their hitherto respected Prophet and General Overseer, Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare, over the allegations of impregnating and abortions carried out on a 13-year-old girl, named Abigail (surname with held), who happens to be one of his members daughter.

The popular clergyman is also facing accusations of defiling 15 other underage daughters of his members, whose ages were given as between 5 years to 22 years old.

It was gathered that since Friday last week, Prophet Dickson has been facing a difficult task, trying to convince Police Investigators at Ikotun Police Division, Lagos State, that he knew nothing about the allegations.

When our correspondent visited the Church premises located at No. 21 Irawo Owuro Street, Ijegun, Lagos, it was obvious that the crisis has taken its toll on the church activities, as members appear to have deserted all church programmes, while the church building was under lock.

However, at the Police station there was clear evidence of disunity and divided loyalty among the members. While one camp was busy contributing money for his release from detention, the other camp who insisted their Prophet must face prosecution for the alleged crimes, were busy providing evidence and bringing more victims of the said defilement, including a new survivor named Deborah.

Dickson’s journey to the police cell started on Friday, October 18th, 2019, following a complaint of child molestation reported at the Family Support Unit, Ikotun Police Division, by one Mrs. Toyin Abodunrin, mother of a 5-year-old girl, victim of alleged defilement.

Toyin, who claimed to be an Evangelist and Resident worker in the Prophets Church, was brought to the police station by a Non–Governmental Organization (NGO), Precious Eyes Foundation, a member of Child Advocate And Vulnerable Persons Network Of Nigeria.

Confirming the allegations against the Prophet, Leader of the NGO, Mrs Precious Ndukwu, told our correspondent that the embattled Cleric has allegedly defiled 15 little girls in the church and impregnated and aborted one Abigail three times.

Ndukwu, noted that initial efforts to arrest the Prophet from his church and house was unsuccessful, after which he voluntarily honoured police invitation with two of his lawyers.

However, the Prophet in a telephone conversation with our correspondent before his detention denied all the allegations.

Meanwhile, Toyins’ 5-year-old daughter in her statement narrated how the Prophet removed her pant and penetrated her private part in the church, when her mother had gone to work.

Collaborating her daughter’s evidence, Toyin confirmed that the medical test conducted on her, indicated that she was no longer a virgin, due to the alleged defilement by the Prophet.

“He took the advantage of our living in the church premises, to defile my daughter. We usually leave for work in the morning and return in the evening.

“When I discovered this evil act on my daughter, I raised the alarm but many Church members and pastors came pleading with me to forgive, but when I now realised that my daughter was not the only child defiled by the Prophet, I decided to take action “, Toyin said.

As at the time of going to press, Prophet Dickson was still cooling off his heels inside cell.

Attempts to get the comments of the Divisional Police Officer, DPO, CSP Emmanuel Onah, was not successful, as he was said to be away on official assignment.

However, reliable police source, said that the Prophet would be charged to court at the conclusion of investigation.

http://nigerianobservernews.com/2019/10/lagos-church-in-disarray-members-divided-as-pastor-allegedly-defile-15-minors/

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 8:19am On Oct 30, 2019
The level of sexual abuse and rape that goes on under the cover of the church/religion is widespread but even when discovered it is quickly swept under the rug in some cases with the consent of the parents.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Jabioro: 8:27am On Oct 30, 2019
This acclaimed pastor. Can be weird

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Jasen1(m): 8:30am On Oct 30, 2019
The pastor na wiper
Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by hatchy(f): 8:46am On Oct 30, 2019
The Devil mounted the pulpit long ago.
This is the outcome.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by iamJ(m): 9:02am On Oct 30, 2019
Don't know what people like in young girls

Me I prefer above 30

They are delicious

Its better that I'm beaten for touching another mans wife than for touching a minor

21 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:40am On Oct 30, 2019
another demon in robe spotted!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by qualityovenbake(m): 10:15am On Oct 30, 2019
Why are they wasting time, he should be castrated if his guilty.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by freethesheeple(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Waiteing for the members to come defend him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Bawizzo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Religion is a scam. Just know ur God and follow his ways, that's all.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by boolet: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Why are they divided? He did it please.
Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by bukatyne(f): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Prophet Dickson grin

24 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by biomustry: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
iamJ:

Me I prefer above 30

They are delicious

Its better that I'm beaten for touching another mans wife than for touching a minor

Oh Honey!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Rapsowdee01(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pastor Dickson grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by ZombieTERROR: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pentecostalism is killing Christianity

All these pastors are thieves and fraudsters

Only after private jets and earthly things

Shame on you sheeples

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by olatilldend: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Dickson

There's something about that name. Majority of those bearing that name seem to always have sexual controversies.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Kendumazy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ohh boy!
Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by sotall(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok
Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Gudguyz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shepard hunting sheep....

For your power Solution:
Solar and Inverter installations Call or What's app Sunmax Solar & Electronics shop.For details pls check my profile.Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
iamJ:

Me I prefer above 30

They are delicious

You will be killed if you touch my wife. But na you and police get case if you touch a minor.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by ednut1(m): 12:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
His name says it all

1 Like

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by WonderManly(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Hotfella(m): 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pastor Nackson weh done. The law will treat ur fvck up! Under-age girls? Oga u rude o!
Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Crazeworld(m): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
What a bleeped up society. Hypocrites forming religious

Get your Medical Certificate and medical report for 1k only.
Check my signature for WhatsApp number or visit this thread to know more

https://www.nairaland.com/5493653/get-medical-certificate-medical-report

1 Like

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by bukatyne(f): 1:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
On a serious note, where is the Prophet's wife and children?

Toyin's parents were reluctant to prosecute him until they realized their daughter is not the only victim.

If found guilty, he should be made to face the full wrath of the law.
Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Sonnobax15(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
undecided Let them keep on deceiving themselves as if they don't know their pastor has been doing that 4 a long time...even among the divided members,the pastor must have smacked quite a good number of them.

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by chuksjuve(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
The way devil is hunting the church by using weak unstable pastors to crumble and destroy Christianity is something else.

May God cleanse and save HIS church !

7 Likes

Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by YesNo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
touch not crew

devil is trying to rubbish the church crew

i guess this would never get proper investigation cos we still in Nigeria and thats the norm when pastors are involved in such cases
Re: Prophet Dickson Ayooluwa Ajigbare In Rape, Sex Accusation Scandal by Sirpaul(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pastor Wilson junior bradaaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Why I Stabbed My Friend To Death" - Cobbler (photo) / Ugandan Woman Strangles Her 7-Year-Old Daughter To Death (Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Chops Off Farmers Hand And Ear In Kogi (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.