Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,315 members, 7,867,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

The Power Of The Cross Of Jesus Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of The Cross Of Jesus Christ (181 Views)

Benefits Of The Cross Of Crucified Christ / Why Does Glory Dome Have No Cross Of Christ On The Building Or At The Altar ? / “Blood Of Jesus” Drink Sold For N2,000 In Akwa Ibom (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of The Cross Of Jesus Christ by ochibuogwu5: 8:37am On Oct 30, 2019
The Power of the Cross of Jesus Christ Crucified directly permeating any human being (soul, spirit and body) is the *only complete salvation from the devil, demons, flesh, worldly-attractions, sin* that any human being can attain in this earthly existence ("It is finished" John 19:30, "now is judgment come upon the world, now is the *prince of the world cast out*, and I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself. He said this to indicate the kind of death he would die" John 12:31:32). May the Holy Spirit make effective in our lives His Grace to *submit absolutely (100%) our whole being* to the power of God released upon each human being by the death of Jesus Christ on the Cross of Calvary in this our generation for an effective Christian Community lifestyle that *overturned individuals/families/cities/nations for consistent obedience and Holiness in Christ Jesus*. Amen. Great Grace Brethren!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Shield Of Faith / " Solomon's Prayer For Wisdom" / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.