Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,923 members, 7,817,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

I Got A Job At Estherbt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Got A Job At Estherbt (1799 Views)

Confused: Got A Better Paying Job A Month After I Got A Job / I Got A Job - Here's My Testimony / I Got A Fantastic Job Through Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Got A Job At Estherbt by frankwest: 11:08am On May 22, 2007
I got a job at Estherbt thank God
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by kamtoz(m): 1:16pm On May 22, 2007
please what is estherbt company into
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by Matured26(m): 3:03pm On May 22, 2007
Hello Kamtoz,

Please check their website
http://www.estherbt.com/
I did not even know that they could offer people employment.

Congrats Frankwest and rem that the best is yet to come.

While u are there be posting job opportunities ok?
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by yemo(m): 4:00pm On May 22, 2007
I got a job at Estherbt thank God
is a lie, a big fat lie. I believe you work for them
estherbt my foot
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by Matured26(m): 4:07pm On May 22, 2007
Hello Yemo,
Pls are they really crooks?
They sent me a mail asking me to come for interview on Sat.
Do you think I shd go or forget it?
If they would waste my time, pls don't let me waste my money ooooo.

Thanks
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by okeyz(m): 7:16pm On May 22, 2007
@ matured26
My advice to u is that these people are crooks and fraudsters,they obtain money from prospective, desperate and ignorant jobseekers with a promise of fabulous jobs which is not forth coming.
my advice is that u should ignore them ,,,or better still to clear any doubt u might have , just go to them and if they tell u to pay something ,tell them you will think about it and scram out of that place like a bat straight out of hell !

dont be decieve if u see some people paying ,it might be a setup so ?

DECIDE !!!
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by kachiface(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2007
it is possible they have real jobs. sometimes, small companies handle recruitment for reputable firms, but sha, their website designer no try at alll,

check this site: bottom right hand corner, jobs are always posted here: http://www.234world.com

there are other job sites, i'll get you thier list in a moment
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by kencares: 7:39pm On May 22, 2007
my friend dis pple are scammers infact F, u, c, k them tell dem dat kenneth said sooooo infact i think dat EFCC should be invovled in this kind of agencies i wish to lay a compalin to them very soon, ken
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by Obykings(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2007
I guess frankwest should say somthing about this stuff, But to the best of my knowledge, Esther Breakthrough (as they started with), now Estherbt is nothing but intellectual 419's that major in frauding jobless and innocent graduates,

So my sincere advice is that anybody invited by them shud ignore it cos they have nothing to offer.

A WORD IS INUF 4 THE WISE,

I'm not sure if they have repented now,
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by kliverpool(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2007
419 EFCC WHERE ARE U PEOPLE
SEE JUST 4GET THEM OK
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by kliverpool(m): 7:36am On May 23, 2007
check it out some people are very stupid.frankwest has never posted anything on nairaland b4.he is now telling us that he got a job with estherbt with his first contribution. frank ur a fool.a common criminal very soon we are coming over to that ur office with efcc officials
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by Matured26(m): 8:34am On May 23, 2007
Hi all,

Thanks a lot.
I would rather not go.
Their website evn speaks volumes abt them.
I would rather not waste my hard earned transport money on such places.
You all are special people.
Have a great day.
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by fabiyi: 10:12am On May 23, 2007
Good day all,

To the best of my knowledge, I had known Esther breakthrough as far back as 2002 and they are nothing but a professional robbers hidding under the disguise of hiring people.

Therefore, do not be decieved as agent that require for money and substitute you for interview immediately is a crook criminal.

Be guided accordingly.

Cheers!!!
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by Seun(m): 1:11pm On May 23, 2007
Never pay for a job.
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by segunfunmi(f): 2:53pm On May 23, 2007
It is a lie,big one 4 that matter.You cant get job @ Esther breakthrough.All they can do is call you 4 interview,collect N1100 from you and give you letter to one God 4 saking place.the may even give you letter to where they dont need you.if you want me to narrate my experience with them to you Iwil.Esther breakthrough is a crook establishment.
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by madueke: 4:21pm On May 23, 2007
Pls,guys in the house,estherbt is a computrisd 419 company.they can not and will never ofeer anybody any job.ACPC AND EFCC should keep watch on them.
estherbt can invite u even in the midnight just to collect money from u.

pls,never go for their invitation.
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by Matured26(m): 4:47pm On May 23, 2007
Hi All,
Thanks for watching a brother's back.
You all are great.
We will all get there.
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by SOJ(m): 5:41pm On May 23, 2007
Frankwest, welcome to the 419 Family. I wish u many fruitful days of conning innocent people o.Make the best use of your opportunity before the bubble bursts. EFCC beware!We have an EstherBT employee here!!
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by Bishop7(m): 9:17pm On May 23, 2007
I posted a blog titled "Lets stop these fake employement agencies" and specifically mentioned Estherbt and am sure this is posted to vindicate Estherbt. They are frauds and I maitain we do something about them before more people get gyped.
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by akonamone(m): 10:44pm On May 23, 2007
Its clear Frankwest works for them (Scammers and Fraudsters!) he has never posted on this forum and again he hasnt replied to defend himself. Just tell me why are we like this in Nigeria, taking advantage of hapless and innocent Nigerian jobseekers. May they have reason to regret, EFCC WHERE ARE U!
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by Olusleeky(m): 2:26am On May 24, 2007
such organizations and those behind them should be punished to avoid further damages to innocent job seekers. EFCC, take note.

1love

odebode olumide kelvin
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by crewchief: 11:11am On May 24, 2007
please don't be deceived. it's a lie. that guy is probably working to distract nairalanders.
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by donbomb(m): 3:36pm On May 24, 2007
Pls naira landers, i will like to have the address of the so called estherbT and also if anyone
has contact to the so called frankwest , pls paste it on this thread.
i promise u that EFCC will make them history if they are found guilty.
thanks
Re: I Got A Job At Estherbt by saheedat(f): 5:38pm On May 24, 2007
well, i have been to estherbreakthrough before to drop my cv, it an agent that links you to employers through recommendation, and of course fees will be asked for. It located in one hole at 56 western avenue, ojuelegba. Most times you pay for a recommendation letter and the company you will be directed to will not accept you. Frank are you sure they offer you a job? because estherbt dont offer employment directly.

(1) (Reply)

Etb Calling! / Chevron Aptitude Test For It Graduate Trainee / British Council Africa: Vacancies Into Various Postions In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.