Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Adsense: Failed Id Verification (get Account Back) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense: Failed Id Verification (get Account Back) (681 Views)

Adsense ID Verification: How Did You Do Yours / Adsense Id Verification / Hello Nlanders, Has Id Verification Override Address Verification On Adsense? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense: Failed Id Verification (get Account Back) by jcyranking: 9:14am On Oct 30, 2019
Have you noticed that Adsense do not reply to comments and complaints on blocked ads units due to failed verification Identity?

Google adsense ID Verification

Once you've reached the 10$ threshold in your Adsense account, you'll be asked to verify your Id by uploading any of the three documents below

* International Passport
* Driving Lincense
* National Id Card

Mistakes arise as a result of many adsense users will continuously upload their National Id slip, Voters card or bank statements.

The truth is google no longer accept any other documents than the three specified above.

I failed google Adsense Verification what can I do

After your maximum of three trial, you will come to realise that you can only use any of the three specified cards above. But then it's too late as you ads unit has been blocked.
You tried contacting adsense but you won't get any reply.

I was in the same situation, and after series of searches and finding out, I discovered there's no help coming from anywhere.
My last article was about my ads unit not displaying but no one here could come up with a solution.

My blog afrokit.com is now reactivated with ads and with same account.

I'm writing this article here because this problem is rampant amongst Nigerians and now that I've found a lasting solution I want you all that's affected to contact me.

This service is not free!
I'll get your ads unit running back on your site but you'll have to do the Id verification again (max of three times). What I can do is get your ads unit running and provide you a platform of running the id verification again from the start.
Re: Adsense: Failed Id Verification (get Account Back) by jcyranking: 9:32am On Oct 30, 2019
This is a thread where I was asking for help on the Id verification process.

https://www.nairaland.com/5357525/adsense-id-verification#81317163

But then I failed it and my ads units didn't show for a month until I found a way to rectify it
Re: Adsense: Failed Id Verification (get Account Back) by jcyranking: 9:56am On Oct 30, 2019
Want To get your adsense account back?

Please contact us via

[url]afrokit.com/hire-me/[/url]
Re: Adsense: Failed Id Verification (get Account Back) by iconix(m): 2:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
So adsense is no longer sending pin for verification anymore?
Re: Adsense: Failed Id Verification (get Account Back) by jcyranking: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
They do, but you'll have to pass the Id verification test first
Re: Adsense: Failed Id Verification (get Account Back) by iconix(m): 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
jcyranking:
They do, but you'll have to pass the Id verification test first
ok, but hope there is no issues in terms of pin verification?

(1) (Reply)

Early Black Friday Sale. Save Up To 60% On Bluehost Web Hosting / Here Are The Most 16 Best Plugins You Can Use On Your Wordpress Website By 2020. / Three (3) Google Adsense Account Linked With Site Is Up For Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.