Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,323 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect (18720 Views)

I Went Into Robbery To Give My Mum Befitting Burial - Suspect Arrested In Delta / Girl Caught Selling Marijuana To Students In Kano State. Photos / I Sold Marijuana To Fund My Education – Geophysics Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by tsfxtech(m): 1:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok

You will agree with me that short videos engages potential customers more than mere text and images. Animate your business today. Make more money.
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by brightlinse(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
legalize it and i will advertise it

Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Americanboy35: 1:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Why can't they legalize this wonderful plant?
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by hotdealz(m): 1:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Hoodbilonia: 2:18pm On Oct 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Hoodbilonia: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
200 kilos here
170ty kilos there. Of what
Hard drugs for sale
For 3 good years.
U r swimming in money my guy
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Ariwizzy: 2:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Passionate1(m): 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm

Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by perryy(m): 2:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
He who cultivated marijuana cultivated a good thing for he shall find favour in the sight of men and women. No law breached here
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Premiumwriter: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jakumo:
Oga DPO, I happen to own a warehouse where all these dastardly exhibits can be stored, and tested for purity in preparation for the criminal trial of the weed growers.

See market when dem dey try to waste. Abi una no know say na dat korret Osogbo Wonda Bush dey give we soja pawa to fight Boko boys ?

Anyway, on a serious note, let us forensically examine the statements made by the accused at the time they were interviewed by the press while in police custody.

“I started cannabis cultivation so as to raise money in preparation for the burial of my mother-in-law who is very old but my hope has been dashed.

“I have been cultivating cannabis for the past three years but thieves did not allow me to enjoy the fruit of my labour. The 177kg was all that was left and now NDLEA has come to carry the leftover,” he said."

Please Oga DPO, have your detective conduct a welfare check to ascertain whether the mother-in-law of this weed farmer, is alive and in good health. I am making this urgent request, because, as you can see from the above quote from the accused, his marijuana farm income was intended to cover the costs of burying his mother-in-law, despite her being very much alive.

Anyway, while that aspect of the case is being investigated by crack detectives, please order the bags of Oshogbo Wonda Weed to be trucked to my secure warehouse, for safe keeping and chemical analysis. God breast Nigeria.

Finally, the arrested weed farmer complained that thieves stole most of his season's harvest of high quality cannabis, while police uprooted and carted away the rest, leaving the farmer with nothing to show for all his investment in time, labor and money, growing that righteous Oshogbo Wonda Bush and minding his own business.

There is no justice in life, I tell you.
what are you even saying?

Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Jamorezzi: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
“I have been cultivating cannabis for the past three years but thieves did not allow me to enjoy the fruit of my labour, This line want wound my chest grin

2 Likes

Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Bigblessed: 3:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
À good farmer in disguise.

Please let him cultivate reasonable amount of rice or any other farm product that he can handle under a tight security surveillance for the next 5 to 10 years. At least for the inmates, less privileged and orphans.

Come and thank me later.
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by CoolAmbience(m): 3:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
eTECTIV:
Which mind yeye excuse is dat... U have been doing d business for 3yrs and claim it's to raise money for burial.. Is it a future burial or d burial is a present continuous business

The excuse taya me sef.

Na him kill the mother-in-law?
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by excel101(m): 3:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
All these hard drug dealers have really perfected all these excuses for their indulgence. Just imagine, he said he got into IGBO business because of the mother's burial, whereas, he claimed to have started. it 3yrs ago. My question to him now is,

1. when did his mother-inlaw died?
2. Since he started the illicit drug biz since 3yrs ago, has he not realized the money required for the mother-inlaw's burial?
4. Has his mother been buried.

I believe his answers will be contradictory? Just imagine what he said "Since I have been cultivating Cannabis for the past three year, thieves have not allowed me to enjoy the fruit of my labour"
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by brownbib(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
See excuse.
Her spook will have to bail you now.
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Jakumo(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
excel101:
All these hard drug dealers have really perfected all these excuses for their indulgence. Just imagine, he said he got into IGBO business because of the mother's burial, whereas, he claimed to have started it 3yrs ago. My question to him now is,
1. when did the mother died?
2. Since he started the illicit drug biz since 3yrs ago, has he not realized the money required for the mother's burial?
4. Has his mother been buried.
I believe his answers will be contradictory? Just imagine what he said "Since I have been cultivating Cannabis for the past three year, thieves have not allowed me to enjoy the fruit of my labour"

Brother man, you missed the main point of our farmer's explanation, namely that his mother-in-law is currently ALIVE and WELL, ha ha ha ha. Yes sir, he is merely raising funds for a lavish funeral when she dies, which of course begs the question of how this man is able to seemingly predict the imminent demise of his mother-in-law, assuming he was not planning to ahem, help the old crow along ha ha ha.

I chit you not man. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction. The weed cultivator's mother-in-law is ALIVE, but he claims to be marketing weed in PREPARATION for when the woman dies ha ha ha. I can think of any number of hated mother-in-law jokes right now, but you probably know most of them.

Anyway, back on topic, it is high time, yes HIGH time, that weed is exploited LEGALLY as a major cash crop in Nigeria's private sector, whereby the government will quickly commence to reap multi-billion dollar tax revenue, from THREE harvests annually, year in year out. All this will come to pass by the special grace of Jeeeeeeeesus, Amen.

1 Like

Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by Legendguru: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Oh
Re: I Cultivate Marijuana To Raise Money For My Mother-in-law’s Burial – Suspect by ayoevans6: 9:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
eTECTIV:
Which mind yeye excuse is dat... U have been doing d business for 3yrs and claim it's to raise money for burial.. Is it a future burial or d burial is a present continuous business
slave ur type condemn marijuana go learn

(1) (2) (Reply)

Every Woman's Nightmare:Rape And Armed Robbers In Nigeria and the World. / Prime Suspect In Abeokuta Couple’s Murder Escapes From Police Custody / Police Released Member Who Bought Gun For Gang – Suspect (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.