Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup (31236 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ecuador: FIFA Under 17 World Cup (3 - 2) Full Time / Ese Odoko: My Son Ogaga Oduko Dropped From U-17 World Cup For Abba Abichi / Etienne, Samuel Eto'o's Son To Play For Cameroon In FIFA Under-17 World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
angryUnder 17? Issorite grin grin grin
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Jyde89: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
ednut1:
Year 2025 he will be nowhere. Those we beat go dey barca

nut head.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Jyde89: 8:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
All these 30years old men going into u17 competition to bully small small boys.. Nonsense

is that you in the pix? why am I not surprised.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Fuckthamods: 8:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jyde89:

is that you in the pix? why am I not surprised.
It's me and so fuckin what kid? Not interested in surprising you.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Jyde89: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
RTSC:
How can this man be 17?

Groom accurate players for crying out loud.

The aim of underage football is not necesarily to win.
I don't understand this desperateness.

Whenever I hear Nigeria defeat Hungary or wallop Ecuador, I am not impressed.

What will impress me is if this players are not playing at their peak already because they are overage.

do you have proof.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Jyde89: 9:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
It's me and so fuckin what kid? Not interested in surprising you.

frustrated soul, it's written all over ur face.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Fuckthamods: 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jyde89:

frustrated soul, it's written all over ur face.
Mr. Non frustrated soul fvck out of my mentions
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Jyde89: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Mr. Non frustrated soul fvck out of my mentions
go get laid son, burn some steam twill do you some good.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
BanevsJoker:

Taye Taiwo and Mikel Obi dey dis your table.
which table... Mikel wey last from 2006 to 2019 for Nigeria even taiwo try self from 2006 to 2012...
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
emsco:
Our youth team do well in underage competitions but find it hard to replicate in the senior level.
Five years from now, we won't see most of these guys if not all in football world again. What could be the reason?
reason is under 17 FIFA tournament is not a guarantee to top level football... let's make our leagues functional with academies for team...we won't have to lament about under 17 Rooney Kane etc didn't play under 17 and they made it to d top
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by godwon01(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
RTSC:

Your head is not alright.

You think you are winning.? You are only doing yourself.

In five years time, these same boys you are walloping today will destroy your super eagles at the Senior world cup.
U don't have manner. Must U abuse me because of my comment. The fact that I commented on Nairaland does not indicate that we are in the same level. I have been watching football since the days of Segun Odegbami, Muds Lawal RIP, Christian Chukwu, Henry Nwosu, Aloysius Atuegbu, Emma Okala, ,.I have been following Under 17 tournament since 1985 when Nduka Ugbade lifted the first maiden edition in 1985.I watched the entire match on my own tatung TV. Who are U to tell me the above comment.Were U alive when Earnest Okonkwo RIP was running commentary on radio and TV for Radio Nigeria and NTA sport.Even of recent Akinloye Oyebanji RIP sport commentator NTA Lagos. U don't just commented any how in a forum like this. U need to show respect.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
dabossman:

This is not peculiar to Nigeria. People are always quick to mention Toni Kroos. But how many of his U17 teammates went on to play for Germany at senior level? Truth is, most U17 teams produce between 1-3 players who go on to excel for their country at senior level. The rest just disappear into their local or foreign leagues.
u de mind them people forget that 2009 under 17 produce onazi,azeez,omeruo 2013 produce ihenacho,uzoho,alampasu,success 2015 osihmen,chukwueze,nwakali... football is competitive and talent ll always Spring up...
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by adeyemi91(m): 11:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
emsco:
Our youth team do well in underage competitions but find it hard to replicate in the senior level.
Five years from now, we won't see most of these guys if not all in football world again. What could be the reason?
Dahs cos they can only beat small boys n when they're to play amongst their mates, they fumble.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by babadeee(m): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
oloriooko:
This is the first team i see real U17 boys
Really bro, nice to hear that, I won’t lie I never even watch one single match
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by Philosopher1979: 4:00am On Oct 31, 2019
The mri scan machine has reduced age cheating. Sice 2013 when it was introduced our youth players do not fizzle out like vefore. more of our youth players are still relevant
Osimhen iheanacho uzoho chukwueze even nwakali is still relevant. FIFA
has forced us to stop age cheating and it is helping us

RTSC:
There are
so many. genuine u-17 players playing good amateur football all over Nigeria.

Just a trip to any community stadium or field in any town in Nigeria and you would find them.
Those are the future of Nigerian football.

This urge to win at all cost is bad.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by oloriooko(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2019
Disprove it
Icon79:
What real U17 boys are they? Oh please!

O pari

Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by RTSC: 2:02pm On Oct 31, 2019
godwon01:
U don't have manner. Must U abuse me because of my comment. The fact that I commented on Nairaland does not indicate that we are in the same level. I have been watching football since the days of Segun Odegbami, Muds Lawal RIP, Christian Chukwu, Henry Nwosu, Aloysius Atuegbu, Emma Okala, ,.I have been following Under 17 tournament since 1985 when Nduka Ugbade lifted the first maiden edition in 1985.I watched the entire match on my own tatung TV. Who are U to tell me the above comment.Were U alive when Earnest Okonkwo RIP was running commentary on radio and TV for Radio Nigeria and NTA sport.Even of recent Akinloye Oyebanji RIP sport commentator NTA Lagos. U don't just commented any how in a forum like this. U need to show respect.
Shut up, clown.
Who were you insulting in your initial post?

Village illiterate.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by dahnimoh(m): 12:36am On Nov 01, 2019
Under 17 Years. Sometimes I get confused .

Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by godwon01(m): 12:49pm On Nov 01, 2019
RTSC:

Shut up, clown.
Who were you insulting in your initial post?

Village illiterate.
I know If U see me physically U will not dare to insult me unless otherwise . U should no there are a lot of elders in this forum .
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by godwon01(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
RTSC:

Your head is not alright.

You think you are winning.? You are only doing yourself.

In five years time, these same boys you are walloping today will destroy your super eagles at the Senior world cup.
Is it by force U should comments on my post. This is the time of these boys. Let them be. It is no point destroying their career at the initial stage. Those England Under 17 during the last tournament , where are they now. U don't expect them all to be like Messi. or Ronaldo. These life is full of mystery that is difficult to explain. I don't know what I wrote that warrant insulting me. U let those Boys be and learnt to be cultured. This is their time.
Re: Reviews Of Ibrahim Said’s Hat-trick In FIFA U-17 World Cup by RTSC: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2019
godwon01:
I know If U see me physically U will not dare to insult me unless otherwise . U should no there are a lot of elders in this forum .
If I see you physically?
Unless you are abacha, then sorry, your physical appearance will not change anything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I am not your friend: Tebas, Vinicius Jnr Clash over racism claims / AFCON Golden Boot: How Does Ighalo Fare Compared To Previous Nigerian Winners / Super Eagles players will get $20,000 Each for winning today - Amaju Pinnick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.