Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School (1661 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by Emperor2463(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2019
The Chief Official Photographer to the President, Bayo Omoboriowo, in appreciation of God’s blessings, has started giving back to the society.

His state governor, Dr. Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti State, has inaugurated some blocks of classrooms renovated and equipped by Omoboriowo at Ijero High School in Ekiti State.

The ceremony was attended by first class traditional rulers, community and political leaders in the state.

Speaking with newsmen on the occasion, Omoboriowo said he was compelled to give back to the society, especially students, because God had favoured him by giving him the privilege to work with President Muhammadu Buhari.

Apart from the massive renovation he carried out through his Bayo Omoboriowo Foundation in Ijero High School, he empowered students in his hometown with 1000 fully loaded school bags and writing materials.

“Bayo Omoboriowo Foundation was birthed as a response to one man’s unwavering desire to continually seek improvements in the general well-being of not just himself, but his immediate environment and society at large,” he said.

Fayemi, who is also the chairman, Nigeria Governors’ Forum (NGF), called on all indigenes of the state to emulate the philanthropic gestures of Omoboriowo.

He also urged those who are well to do in the state to join hands with his administration to develop Ekiti, adding that the task of development could not be left to the government alone.

Fayemi said: “This state belongs to all of us. You know what they say about a village bringing up a child and taking a community to build a state.

“So, what Bayo (Omoboriowo) has done is exemplary and I think that other public-spirited Ekiti sons and daughters, Ekiti residents, Ekiti lovers should also consider and do within their own various areas of jurisdiction.

“Bayo is not a school teacher, but he was brought up by teachers and that is why he felt he needed to give back and went to Kabiyesi to discuss the possibility of giving back to schools in the society.

“Look at what he has done. I encourage all Ekiti indigenes, wherever they may be based, you don’t even have to have gone to school in Ekiti; those who have even gone to school in Ekiti are even more compelled to do so.

“I see a lot of alumni associations doing that; they are all contributing their quota. But individuals can also adopt a school.”

https://legitnewsblog..com/2019/10/buharis-photographer-bayo-omoboriowo.html

Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by Foxman19: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2019
cheesy grin you're playing with EFCC young man.
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by Righteousness89(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2019
Wonderful
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by FarahAideed: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2019
With his monthly salary of 250 thousand ko?
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by eternityk: 11:34am On Oct 30, 2019
Foxman19:
You're right man our major challenge is geopolitical location and Ilorin not helping the matter. Igbomina ibolo and Ekiti need a state so we can have a sense of belonging .
Ok
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by helinues: 11:51am On Oct 30, 2019
God bless him more

Bayo a very simple man
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by Righteousness89(m): 11:56am On Oct 30, 2019
eternityk:

Mr man
Environment is different
Nigeria environment doesn't support education on a long run
Yorubas have to throw away all these school education mentality
Invest in other areas that are important
This is not 1960s ,time has changed
Everybody start from somewhere
This education only stuff is not helping yorubas in any way
Do u know in USA, everybody is ditching degrees and going to trade school
Where they learn hand jobs
Only few degrees is worth going to school stuff
I've researched a lot
Yorubas don't need all these stuff
Trust me
I wish I could meet you face to face to give you my explanations
Trust me,u will agree with me
Too much of prioritising education only is not good
Its just not good..

Education is still very Important... you might not need a University degree.. but u will need a Primary or Secondary Education...

You won't interact with yourself in the Business World.. ... it's Human beings u will relate with..

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by eternityk: 11:58am On Oct 30, 2019
Righteousness89:

Education is still very Important... you might not need a University degree.. but u will need a Primary or Secondary Education...

You won't interact with yourself in the Business World.. ... it's Human beings u will relate with..
I was talking about tertiary institutions
Not primary and secondary school
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by eternityk: 12:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
helinues:

Why not show us what you have achieved in life?
See this small kid
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by eternityk: 2:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
PureFace1:

All these bullshits from a nonentity

What have you achieved in life other than creating annoying post and making annoying comments on Nairaland?

Did those people have two heads?

Why can't you also achieve something in life and do something for Yoruba instead of putting your low self esteem and inferiority complex in our face online?

Instead of looking for a solution to your miserable life you are here trying to dictate to people that you will never be allow kiss their shoes in real life.

Jobless mofo
If u can't take hard criticisms, then please, leave
I'm not like other yoruba people who sit down when shit is forced down their throats
Basically what u are saying is that I should shut up and accept every bullshit out there just like yorubas have been doing for many years
I know the situation I grew up in, after finding out the truth about reality of Yoruba land, I curse all yoruba leaders
U may not like my way or like me
But that's your problem
All these ideas I've already implemented some of them in real life
All I do every day is pray that there is a Yoruba person who is fed up like me and saw my post and does something for once
I was once like u,I was angry after everything being revealed to me
I had two options
Sit down and watch
Or stand up and do something
Not every Yoruba is dumb and sit down and answers yes sir
As time goes on many yorubas more harsher than me will start to appear
U know adeyinka grandson?
U do know there were some crazy yorubas who were crazier than me here on nairaland and were even more brutal than me here
I get it
U want us to be omoluabi and foolishly just sit down and do nothing
I'm sorry,if everything was so OK in yorubas land
I would never criticise yorubas leaders for once
U could see some nairalanders are agreeing with me
I'm sure u are afraid of yorubas turning out like me,but I'm sorry
In the near future expect more people crazier and tribalistic like me to appear
I don't care about people opinion here
Ask of how many times I've been banned here
I'm creating a new ideology for new group of yoruba people who will see my post and implement it in real life.
As u are condemning me,so are others applauding me
If u know u don't like it,then shut up and do something about it
U don't know how yorubas have been dragged through the mud
If u are a Yoruba person, just know we don't have any respect in this country and we are seen as parasite
U see peolle mocking us calling us names
Shaming yoruba heritage, u do nothing
Yet its your yoruba brother u will attack as usual
All these people out there u won't caution them once because u are a coward
U hide under your bed,but because u see I don't back down and I'm a yoruba,u attack me
Y not attack the people that are obviously the most insecure in Nigeria
Of course,u won't do anything
The only thing u could do is attack your yoruba brother
Everything I've written on nairaland has never been a lie
I make sure when I'm writing I don't pretend, I don't lie
I say what's in my mind
I bare it all
I don't follow any politician in yoruba land
None of them is feeding me
I'm creating an awareness
So that yorubas like u and me should know the kind of steps to take.
Yoruba land is bad,take it or leave it
That's the truth
Yoruba land is basically a village
Let me not lie here
Poverty and every social vices is high in yoruba land
I could care less about the people I'm posting
What I'm always hoping on is just for a single yoruba person who will have my vision.
If that happens
Then all I've done till now is worth it.
Expect more post and topics from me
If u don't like it,look away
Thank u
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by AkpaAmu99: 2:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
[s]
helinues:

Why not show us what you have achieved in life?
[/s]
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by PureFace1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
eternityk:

If u can't take hard criticisms, then please, leave
I'm not like other yoruba people who sit down when shit is forced down their throats
Basically what u are saying is that I should shut up and accept every bullshit out there just like yorubas have been doing for many years
I know the situation I grew up in, after finding out the truth about reality of Yoruba land, I curse all yoruba leaders
U may not like my way or like me
But that's your problem
All these ideas I've already implemented some of them in real life
All I do every day is pray that there is a Yoruba person who is fed up like me and saw my post and does something for once
I was once like u,I was angry after everything being revealed to me
I had two options
Sit down and watch
Or stand up and do something
Not every Yoruba is dumb and sit down and answers yes sir
As time goes on many yorubas more harsher than me will start to appear
U know adeyinka grandson?
U do know there were some crazy yorubas who were crazier than me here on nairaland and were even more brutal than me here
I get it
U want us to be omoluabi and foolishly just sit down and do nothing
I'm sorry,if everything was so OK in yorubas land
I would never criticise yorubas leaders for once
U could see some nairalanders are agreeing with me
I'm sure u are afraid of yorubas turning out like me,but I'm sorry
In the near future expect more people crazier and tribalistic like me to appear
I don't care about people opinion here
Ask of how many times I've been banned here
I'm creating a new ideology for new group of yoruba people who will see my post and implement it in real life.
As u are condemning me,so are others applauding me
If u know u don't like it,then shut up and do something about it
U don't know how yorubas have been dragged through the mud
If u are a Yoruba person, just know we don't have any respect in this country and we are seen as parasite
U see peolle mocking us calling us names
Shaming yoruba heritage, u do nothing
Yet its your yoruba brother u will attack as usual
All these people out there u won't caution them once because u are a coward
U hide under your bed,but because u see I don't back down and I'm a yoruba,u attack me
Y not attack the people that are obviously the most insecure in Nigeria
Of course,u won't do anything
The only thing u could do is attack your yoruba brother
Everything I've written on nairaland has never been a lie
I make sure when I'm writing I don't pretend, I don't lie
I say what's in my mind
I bare it all
I don't follow any politician in yoruba land
None of them is feeding me
I'm creating an awareness
So that yorubas like u and me should know the kind of steps to take.
Yoruba land is bad,take it or leave it
That's the truth
Yoruba land is basically a village
Let me not lie here
Poverty and every social vices is high in yoruba land
I could care less about the people I'm posting
What I'm always hoping on is just for a single yoruba person who will have my vision.
If that happens
Then all I've done till now is worth it.
Expect more post and topics from me
If u don't like it,look away
Thank u

You are just a low self esteem mofo that is jobless and have nothing better to do with his miserable life.

You think those successful Yoruba you are talking about and call leaders will be where they are today if they were useless and jobless fanatics like you?

It is only a low self esteem fellow and low life like you that care about what others think, how are they going to respect Yoruba when worthless fool like you make stupid post and annoying comments online in the name of Yoruba?

How are they going to respect Yoruba when you are a jobless poverty stricken low life that have nothing good going on in his life other than making stupid posts and comments online?

Only an inferiority complex stricken fellows like you care about what others think the real question should be how many of those saying trash about Yoruba can stand together with you in real life.

Take it or leave it you are just a low self esteem jobless mofo and you are a disgrace to Yoruba.
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by eternityk: 3:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
PureFace1:

You are just a low self esteem mofo that is jobless and have nothing better to do with his miserable life.

You think those successful Yoruba you are talking about and call leaders will be where they are today if they were useless and jobless fanatics like you?

It is only a low self esteem fellow and low life like you that care about what others think, how are they going to respect Yoruba when worthless fool like you make stupid post and annoying comments online in the name of Yoruba?

How are they going to respect Yoruba when you are a jobless poverty stricken low life that have nothing good going on in his life other than making stupid posts and comments online?

Only an inferiority complex stricken fellows like you care about what others think the real question should be how many of those saying trash about Yoruba can stand together with you in real life.

Take it or leave it you are just a low self esteem jobless mofo and you are a disgrace to Yoruba.
Well u know what?
This Inferiority complex guy will never stop
So expect more stupid post from me
Thank u
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by PureFace1(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
eternityk:

Well u know what?
This Inferiority complex guy will never stop
So expect more stupid post from me
Thank u

Yeah I expect you to continue your stupidity display because you are jobless and miserable anyway.

No one will have time to display stupidity of this level online if you have family to take care of, Job or business you are in charge of.

You are just one of the numerous jobless Yoruba youth typing nonsense online instead of looking for a solution to your miserable life before it is too late.

Who care what Igbo or other tribes think about the tribe I belong to when I can feed most of them in real life?

How many of the people saying trash about Yoruba can even talk shit to an Hausa man in real life?

More than 10 Igbo live in my street alone and I have never seen one talk shit about Yoruba to any Yoruba in the street in fact they use to behave and everyone mind their business.

Only jobless mofo like you is obsessed with what other tribes think of your tribe online the question should be how many of them can talk shit to me in real life without getting screw.
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by eternityk: 3:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
PureFace1:

Yeah I expect you to continue your stupidity display because you are jobless and miserable anyway.

No one will have time to display stupidity of this level online if you have family to take care of, Job or business you are in charge of.

You are just one of the numerous jobless Yoruba youth typing nonsense online instead of looking for a solution to your miserable life before it is too late.

Who care what Igbo or other tribes think about the tribe I belong to when I can feed most of them in real life?

How many of the people saying trash about Yoruba can even talk shit to an Hausa man in real life?

More than 10 Igbo live in my street alone and I have never seen one talk shit about Yoruba to any Yoruba in the street in fact they use to behave and everyone mind their business.

Only jobless mofo like you is obsessed with what other tribes think of your tribe online the question should be how many of them can talk shit to me in real life without getting screw.

Hahaha lol
I have a dream
I wont stop until that dream becomes a reality
That's all
All of us can't be the same
I'm a shut in
Make most of my living from the comfort of my bedroom
So that's y I research a lot
I won't stop
Never stop
All u can do is shout on the net
Re: Buhari’s Photographer, Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates Ekiti School by PureFace1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
eternityk:

Hahaha lol
I have a dream
I wont stop until that dream becomes a reality
That's all
All of us can't be the same
I'm a shut in
Make most of my living from the comfort of my bedroom
So that's y I research a lot
I won't stop
Never stop
All u can do is shout on the net

Yeah I expect you to continue because I am not expecting your stupidity to get cure so soon

(1) (Reply)

Video: Demola, Political Thug Almost Killed Last Elections Holds Thanksgiving / Having Access To A River That Leads To An Ocean Doesn’t Mean Your Not Landlocked / Fairly Used Chairman For Sale— Twitter Taunts Oshiomhole (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.