Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions (54048 Views)

A Tanzanian Pastor Opens Sex Church In Kenya / Killing Of A Rare White Owl Sparks Outrage Online. / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by briggson07(m): 5:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
Meaning of sex please lol
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by thesicilian: 5:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
edoairways:

The poster was deliberate to lure people to that program. It may shock that the message to be preached over there is how to live holy
There's nothing holy about using something evil to do good.
Its like killing a corrupt rich man to give his wealth to the poor: still condemnable.

1 Like

Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by edoairways: 5:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
thesicilian:
There's nothing holy about using something evil to do good.
Its like killing a corrupt rich man to give his wealth to the poor: still condemnable.
Mr man it was a deliberate attempt which had achieved it's aim. The heading had drawn the attention of the public to become inquisitive.
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by thesicilian: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
edoairways:

Mr man it was a deliberate attempt which had achieved it's aim. The heading had drawn the attention of the public to become inquisitive.
You cannot use the tools of the devil to win souls for God, stop arguing what you don't know.

1 Like

Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by edoairways: 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
thesicilian:

You cannot use the tools of the devil to win souls for God, stop arguing what you don't know.
What do you know holiness people undecided undecided. You think you are more smarter than the devil?
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by jamesharryson(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
There is nothing wrong with the title!
For crying out loud!
If u read the bible, u will understand that Portiphar's wife was luring Joseph! But when u attend the crusade, the teaching will definitely talk about Joseph's response!

The theme is just to captivate the mind, which it has done
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by Legendguru: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Elshaddai
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by jozz(m): 7:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
safarigirl:
The church os quoting a popularly used phrase, and the aim of the event will be to speak against that populat phrase and condemn it.

Of course, they have to make it catchy so that you all will make it go viral and popularise the church as you are doing now, but the purpose is not evil

Smart girl. That is d interpretation.
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by thesicilian: 7:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
edoairways:

What do you know holiness people undecided undecided. You think you are more smarter than the devil?
Yes.
Aren't you?
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by jojothaiv(m): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gentlemen and ladies in the house, you will agree with me that we live in a funny but rather mysterious world.
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by DavidEsq(m): 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Did u guys even read the quoted scripture on the banner? This is what it says:
"Now after these things, the wife of his master began to cast her eyes on Joseph and say: “Lie down with me.”

That is the temptation of Joseph by the wife of Potiphar. I believe the message behind that caption is how young ppl can overcome sexual temptation flying upandan. Make una dey try read, abeg.
My problem however, lies in the fact that the church deliberately chose that ambiguous title to get more attention. In other words, the church is also flying the "sex sells" flag, which is pure rubbish angry
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by DavidEsq(m): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
edoairways:

I'm not surprised.
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by Jepee(f): 8:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
I don't have 1Gen36:7 in my bible. Please someone should come and show me.
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by Bukden16(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2019
Menance:
coneheads are just bunches of dullards. Thats a quoted sentence and when did Udim Usang become Igbo? Iti

Zoom on the address...
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by Menance: 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Bukden16:

Zoom on the address...

So a rivers man having a church in ekiti automatically means the man is a Yoruba?..
Smh..
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by sholay2011(m): 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who are these ones again? Ridiculous.
Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by justphillips(m): 11:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
yemmight:
IPOB Churches? I can't step my leg on any.

Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by limitless777(m): 11:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmmmmmmm

Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by justphillips(m): 12:31am On Oct 31, 2019
ProudlyAfarmer:

Savage quote grin

1-1

Re: 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions by tonididdy(m): 1:20am On Oct 31, 2019
safarigirl:
The church os quoting a popularly used phrase, and the aim of the event will be to speak against that populat phrase and condemn it.

Of course, they have to make it catchy so that you all will make it go viral and popularise the church as you are doing now, but the purpose is not evil
actually 90% of everyone knows the real meaning and intention of this. people just want to be funny and earn likes.

clearly this is a youth program aimed at elaborating on some of the antics of boys on ladies.

God help this country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The N1 Billion Engineering Faculty Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Donated To BIU / Seun Doesn't Exist / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.