Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,428 members, 7,815,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) (32711 Views)

Bayo Omoboriowo Visits Aro Long Juju Tourist Site In Abia With His Team (Photos) / 'Being Buhari' By Bayo Omoboriowo: President Buhari Unveils Book / Bayo Omoboriowo Shows Off His Family - Wife And Daughter (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by olayemioshiyemi: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
I thank God for your life....was it not this guy the cabal relegated/sent packing during PMB sojourn in UK.but thank God Baba reinstate him upon his arrival.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
...wetting the grounds for future political gains...smart move by bayo...he's learning from the political class of aso rock...
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by kayjay69(m): 11:13pm On Oct 30, 2019
I do not rubbish Nigeria, I rubbish silly, childish cheatbeating. There are countries out there that have more to be proud of than we do, they do not engage in this self-adulatory attitude. They just put their heads down and keep working like it's normal. That is the spirit of true champions, to celebrate in the moment but thereafter to work on doing better.

Wole Soyinka belongs to a different era when Nigeria had some semblance of sanity and looked like it was heading somewhere as a country. Anthony Joshua would never be who he is today without the enabling environment that the UK afforded him. The likes of Dangote are responsible for what this country is today however I do not begrudge him that is what businessmen do they take advantage of opportunity. And I shall not join you in celebrating Tiwa, Davido and Wizkid (I wish them success in their endeavours, I harbour no ill-will towards them). The fact that these are our greatest exports on the world stage today just pretty much proves the point I am trying to make. We ought to be making strides in all walks of life, particularly in the areas that matter right now and will matter in the future that this world is heading today. We have the human resources, which is why you see our people from just about any tribe going abroad and making a headway for themselves (and we have no right to lay claim to such individuals, Nigeria cannot claim it made them who they are, most if not all of them never want to come back when they leave so like it or not, they are lost forever, we have given them to the Western powers that be) but we lack the environment that helps nurture and grow such talented individuals.

As for Mr Omoboriowo's gesture, it is a good initiative as I personally believe people who have made something of themselves in a society such as ours, owe it to society to give something back but I will leave it at that and here is why. We do not know if there are ulterior motives to his gesture? In my experience, when we see such moves they are usually followed by political office desires. It is kind of akin to the christmas chicken one buys and fattens up just to kill it and make jollof rice. I think philanthropic gestures are best done in private, let your work speak for you and let the heads of those you have blessed continue to pray for you. Anything else is fanfare but then again I cannot tell Mr Omoboriowo how to spend his money, I can only give my view.

I stand by my earlier comments, if we do not tell ourselves the truth, not just the leaders of this country, but the people on every level, then guaranteed with the kind of framework other African countries are laying down, it will not be long before we start borrowing from the likes of Rwanda, Kenya and Botswana to finance our wastefulness.

You ask me to make things happen with you in making Nigeria great. Sorry to say but I think you are a bit naive. Either this or we are living in two different countries. I may be a bit privy to what goes on around political circles and I guarantee you, if these same politicians are the ones you are depending on to make things better, then my suggestion is to look elsewhere. Nigeria is in an impossible situation and no help seems to be on the horizon. The people are helpless, the politicians are creating problems faster than they can solve. It is sad but this is the truth, this is my view.

Personally, I believe in restructuring this country to either have strong regions and a weak centre or for each region to each go their separate ways. This will not solve all the problems but it will atleast have taken care of some of it.

Peace.

candidtalk:

I don't think we chest-beat. Many Nigerians accept that a lot more needs to be done. This is why we encourage the youths in particular to get involved and deliver the change they want. That is why we have to celebrate the likes of Omoboriowo trying to be part of the solution.

Standing on the sideline and rubbishing Nigeria in favour of Rwanda, Botswana et al is not the way to get your point across. Yes we have our challenges but have those nation produced a Soyinka, Davido, Anthony Joshua, Israel Adesanya ,Tiwa, Dangote and the many outstanding Nigerians doing great things worldwide for you to be praising them above your nation.

Point is that we have great human resources. Let us make things happen with me and you getting involved to make Nigeria great instead of sitting on the fence cursing everyone and praising nations with 3 million citizens. By your reasoning then Sweden is greater than the USA because most Swedes live better than Americans per population ratio.
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:42am On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
cool

buhari really uplifted this guy... from a photographer to a Senior Special Aide to the President of Africas Second Largest Economy(envious ghanians would dispute but we dont care).. its good he is giving back to the poor, well i have nothing to give to Omoboriowo for the gesture but my litle prayer; I pray the one God/ the supreme being and the creator of Universe bless him in 7 folds...

haha una nor be first again? no longer giant of Africa? stop deceiving your self bro. Nigeria is sinking.

African giants and your politician children dey go school for Ghana. just concentrate on yourself as an individual and quit the shameless show of African giantism that hasn't benefited you in any way

ps I am Nigerian
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2019
candidtalk:

I don't think we chest-beat. Many Nigerians accept that a lot more needs to be done. This is why we encourage the youths in particular to get involved and deliver the change they want. That is why we have to celebrate the likes of Omoboriowo trying to be part of the solution.

Standing on the sideline and rubbishing Nigeria in favour of Rwanda, Botswana et al is not the way to get your point across. Yes we have our challenges but have those nation produced a Soyinka, Davido, Anthony Joshua, Israel Adesanya ,Tiwa, Dangote and the many outstanding Nigerians doing great things worldwide for you to be praising them above your nation.

Point is that we have great human resources. Let us make things happen with me and you getting involved to make Nigeria great instead of sitting on the fence cursing everyone and praising nations with 3 million citizens. By your reasoning then Sweden is greater than the USA because most Swedes live better than Americans per population ratio.
oga save your write up.... Nigeria is not growing nor with potentials. if America and the UK with far more population can have stable electricity, why can't one of Africa biggest oil producing nation have same.

listen Nigeria has no prospects, no plans in the past neither any in the future. series of elections and leaders and no concrete growth.

Rwanda with 3million people is still rated over Nigeria with over 120m. Rwanda has no valuable resources. it's biggest earning is tourism and transportation.

Rwanda with 3m people has a country carrier Rwandair.... Nigeria with over 120m we still have to board Rwandair and Emirates to Dubai.

what a shame?.... oga check yourself and list how Nigeria has benefited you as a citizen? an waiting
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 12:58am On Oct 31, 2019
kayjay69:
I do not rubbish Nigeria, I rubbish silly, childish cheatbeating. There are countries out there that have more to be proud of than we do, they do not engage in this self-adulatory attitude. They just put their heads down and keep working like it's normal. That is the spirit of true champions, to celebrate in the moment but thereafter to work on doing better.

Wole Soyinka belongs to a different era when Nigeria had some semblance of sanity and looked like it was heading somewhere as a country. Anthony Joshua would never be who he is today without the enabling environment that the UK afforded him. The likes of Dangote are responsible for what this country is today however I do not begrudge him that is what businessmen do they take advantage of opportunity. And I shall not join you in celebrating Tiwa, Davido and Wizkid (I wish them success in their endeavours, I harbour no ill-will towards them). The fact that these are our greatest exports on the world stage today just pretty much proves the point I am trying to make. We ought to be making strides in all walks of life, particularly in the areas that matter right now and will matter in the future that this world is heading today. We have the human resources, which is why you see our people from just about any tribe going abroad and making a headway for themselves (and we have no right to lay claim to such individuals, Nigeria cannot claim it made them who they are, most if not all of them never want to come back when they leave so like it or not, they are lost forever, we have given them to the Western powers that be) but we lack the environment that helps nurture and grow such talented individuals.

As for Mr Omoboriowo's gesture, it is a good initiative as I personally believe people who have made something of themselves in a society such as ours, owe it to society to give something back but I will leave it at that and here is why. We do not know if there are ulterior motives to his gesture? In my experience, when we see such moves they are usually followed by political office desires. It is kind of akin to the christmas chicken one buys and fattens up just to kill it and make jollof rice. I think philanthropic gestures are best done in private, let your work speak for you and let the heads of those you have blessed continue to pray for you. Anything else is fanfare but then again I cannot tell Mr Omoboriowo how to spend his money, I can only give my view.

I stand by my earlier comments, if we do not tell ourselves the truth, not just the leaders of this country, but the people on every level, then guaranteed with the kind of framework other African countries are laying down, it will not be long before we start borrowing from the likes of Rwanda, Kenya and Botswana to finance our wastefulness.

You ask me to make things happen with you in making Nigeria great. Sorry to say but I think you are a bit naive. Either this or we are living in two different countries. I may be a bit privy to what goes on around political circles and I guarantee you, if these same politicians are the ones you are depending on to make things better, then my suggestion is to look elsewhere. Nigeria is in an impossible situation and no help seems to be on the horizon. The people are helpless, the politicians are creating problems faster than they can solve. It is sad but this is the truth, this is my view.

Personally, I believe in restructuring this country to either have strong regions and a weak centre or for each region to each go their separate ways. This will not solve all the problems but it will atleast have taken care of some of it.

Peace.

God bless you. Nigeria giant this, Nigeria giant that yet they are being slayed all over the world. go slay an American citizen anywhere in the world and feel the heat.

persons that have never left the shores of this country really feel Nigeria is giant until they are subjected to job slavery and maltreatment overseas with no Nigerian authority to protect you overseas.

Nigeria is indeed great.

1 Like

Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 1:03am On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
cool

buhari really uplifted this guy... from a photographer to a Senior Special Aide to the President of Africas Second Largest Economy(envious ghanians would dispute but we dont care).. its good he is giving back to the poor, well i have nothing to give to Omoboriowo for the gesture but my litle prayer; I pray the one God/ the supreme being and the creator of Universe bless him in 7 folds...

African giant indeed https://www.nairaland.com/5500163/usman-danfodio-university-students-reading
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by piagetskinner(m): 2:21am On Oct 31, 2019
Baba de sow seed against 2023 elections...

We understand
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by Johnboom: 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
kvngtomi:
Just because he renovated classrooms, high class traditional rulers and political elders were present. . What if he built a new school? The whole Ekiti state Officials will be present to witness it. Nonsense and Morufu.

Anyways, kudos to him, to those that want to quote, read before commenting
What have you done in your life before you start to condemn others ?
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by daleehat: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
I wonder if the official photographer of Donald trump or Vladimir Putin will indulge in this type of foolery.

And you called this foolery ?? a good gesture turned out to be foolery to some children of perdition and product of hate? I wish you are close to me I for smash this bottle on that your miserable face. Idiaaattt....
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by Okoroawusa: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
There is nothing better than favour, opportunity n luck. If you have these you r made for life...

Bayo, the igbos will say ,"Onye melu ka gi emego" meaning "The one that has done this much has done well"... You have done well bro
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by kvngtomi(m): 7:30pm On Oct 31, 2019
Johnboom:
What have you done in your life before you start to condemn others ?

That's why I said read before quoting. That's how you people fail. Simple instructions you can't follow. I ain't condemning for your information. I am only being skeptical
Re: Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 01, 2019
Thank God for pictures that do not show ekiti as a bunch of uneducated ponmo eating louts. Fayose was on track to turn ekiti to 80s Calabar, only good for supplying domestic servants

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#BuhariTrain In Pictures / Be Careful Of The Fuel, You Buy In Lagos / Pictures From The Apc Presidential Campaign Rally In Yola Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.