Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

Which Player/what Event Made You Fall In Love With Football? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Player/what Event Made You Fall In Love With Football? (202 Views)

Saudi Arabia Football Revolution: Which Player's Move Surprised You The Most?? / Which Player Should Win The African Footballer Of The Year 2022? / Camavinga Or Ndidi: Which Player Should Manchester United Sign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Player/what Event Made You Fall In Love With Football? by Anskid(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2019
Hello football lovers, we weren't just born and started loving the beautiful game. There's always that player that captured your heart and your interest and made you what you are today: an unapologetic football lover. It could also be a great match you saw and fell in love with the game.

For me, I love Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Hazard etc, but no one comes close to RONALDINHO when it comes to magic and playing football with happiness. Growing up, I started watching Ronaldinho and I totally agreed within myself that there could never be any one better than him.

Let's talk, who/what made you love football?
Re: Which Player/what Event Made You Fall In Love With Football? by onlinetomola(m): 11:37am On Oct 30, 2019
I started following football since 1994 World Cup (USA 94) Diego Maradona was my first favorite Footballer then after followed by Rashidi Yekini, Taribo West, Kaka, Didder Drogba, Pirlo, Cristiano Rolando, Eden Hazard and Kelvin De Bruyne. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vancancy Vacancy / Sports Connect / Fabihno Out Until New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.