Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,654 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

U-17: 3-2 Why Nigeria Beating this Same Boys in 8yrs time Becomes a Problem? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / U-17: 3-2 Why Nigeria Beating this Same Boys in 8yrs time Becomes a Problem? (735 Views)

It’s Fake News! Nigerian U-17 Coaches Never Demanded Money From Me - David Alaba / Nigeria Vs Guinea: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations, Semifinals. 9 - 10 (Full Time) / Nigeria Vs Angola: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations - 1 - 0 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

U-17: 3-2 Why Nigeria Beating this Same Boys in 8yrs time Becomes a Problem? by Christmasdon(m): 10:58am On Oct 30, 2019
It was the same story last night that Nigeria came from behind to beat Ecuador 3-2. Now my question is, why Nigeria will have refuse to beat those same boys in the near future this time with the super eagles. I Want to know why. someone should help.
@Lalasticlala move this to FPx lets address this issue once and for all.
And its time FIFA change the name u-17 to FIFA NIGERIA UNDER 17.
#Peace.

1 Like

Re: U-17: 3-2 Why Nigeria Beating this Same Boys in 8yrs time Becomes a Problem? by GOOOGLE504(m): 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
you need a new English teacher, d topic construct is terrible, same as the premise.

Its FP (front page) not Fb (face book).

now on to your question..
There r too many factors that inspire agility and commitment in the youth than in the already made Europe boys, some of which include age, pride, poor development, lack of motivation and zeal...
Re: U-17: 3-2 Why Nigeria Beating this Same Boys in 8yrs time Becomes a Problem? by Christmasdon(m): 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2019
GOOOGLE504:
you need a new English teacher, d topic construct is terrible, same as the premise.

Its FP (front page) not Fb (face book).

now on to your question..
There r too many factors that inspire agility and commitment in the youth than in the already made Europe boys, some of which include age, pride, poor development, lack of motivation and zeal...
My friend did you know where i studied English forms and construct? had it been you know.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo Is Doing Workout In The Pool On The Day After Christmas / Wayne Rooney Reveals How Betting Almost Cost Him His Career. / Real Madrid watching Victor Osimhen And 2 other Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.