Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account (53572 Views)

Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut’s Account, Again (Photo) / Instagram Deletes Tunde Ednut's Page Again After Hitting 1M Followers In 3 Days / Instagram Deletes Photo Of Hushpuppi Gucci Shopping Spree - Hush Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Newsblogger: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2019
Instagram Deletes Tacha's Account Hours After She Bagged A Major Endorsement Deal.

Hours After Big brother naija reality star, Tacha bagged a Major endorsement deal with fitness brand: GetFitng, misfortune seems to be the order of the day as Instagram has just deleted her Instagram Account from their server.

According to Exclusive reports, this move was taken prior to lots of reports about contraband activities that goes on in her account from social media users, Instagram insist these activities goes against their community policies...

It is quiet sad, her account with a following of over 910,000 followers shortly after she left the BBNaija house was deleted, Tacha was apparently the BBNaija 2019 housemate with the largest fan base..

Many are wishing her Goodluck as she is set to start afresh a new page.

https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/10/tragedy-strikes-as-instagram-deletes-tacha-instagram-account.html

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by INTROVERT(f): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2019
Lemme confirm grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by benzene00: 11:35am On Oct 30, 2019
And how is that tragedy

110 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by blesskewe(f): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2019
So?!?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by stephleena(f): 12:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
O.p you're one of the major problems we've in this country.. you must be lai Mohammed's missing son.

Tacha simply deactivated her account, due to Instagram shadow ban.. which causes slow growth of her followers. And the step of rectifying it, is to deactivate and activate it back after sometime.

192 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2019
stephleena:
O.p you're one of the major problems we've in this country.. you must be lai Mohammed's missing son.

Tacha simply deactivated her account, due to Instagram shadow ban.. which causes slow growth of her followers.
Has she opened a new one.
I knew the Op was lying

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by stephleena(f): 12:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Has she opened a new one. I knew the Op was lying
nopes
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by greatbrian(m): 12:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tragedy ke.

Seriously?

For once I agree with buharis stake on Nigerian youths. A pity he generalised it though

53 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by mynaijadj(m): 12:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tacha's management get strategies die! Always making news, making her stay relevant. Bros Teebillz...I see you!

Artistes can now promote your new hit songs to a wide audience. Check signature below.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by LastSurvivor11: 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
Maybe they’re worried about the body odor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 2:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin

See how MARK NSUKABRED is controlling some people's life

I just hope some people wont commit suicide o grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Sirpaul(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
how is that my business

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
So her whole 900k followers will just go like that.

Instagram just made 900k+1 follower depressed, they should fix it

4 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Elslim: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lol Instagram na her boss, she just got sacked from work
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Very Bad.
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Kendumazy(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm!
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by nototribalist: 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
So no more breast shaking for us.

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Newsblogger:
Instagram Deletes Tacha's Account Hours After She Bagged A Major Endorsement Deal.

Hours After Big brother naija reality star, Tacha bagged a Major endorsement deal with fitness brand: GetFitng, misfortune seems to be the order of the day as Instagram has just deleted her Instagram Account from their server.

According to Exclusive reports, this move was taken prior to lots of reports about contraband activities that goes on in her account from social media users, Instagram insist these activities goes against their community policies...

It is quiet sad, her account with a following of over 910,000 followers shortly after she left the BBNaija house was deleted, Tacha was apparently the BBNaija 2019 housemate with the largest fan base..

Many are wishing her Goodluck as she is set to start afresh a new page.

https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/10/tragedy-strikes-as-instagram-deletes-tacha-instagram-account.html

cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry
cry cry cry cry

13 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by PureGoldh(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Make I get my glasses... This News looks somehow oh

If you need Original Pure Honey.. Call or whatsapp me on the number attached to my signature below or check out my profile 0_8_101_66_67_71
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Mummymahdi(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
wetin concern me self?!
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by asatemple(f): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
they didn't delete her life
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by RenHub: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Is Instagram heaven? I only go there to visit Tunde ednut's page. Nothing more

7 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by joshjc(m): 2:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chai Na wah o, see the kind matter where leaders of tomorrow carry for head,

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Rollzgold(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
benzene00:
And how is that tragedy
Relax, d op no put am for d thread..
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Pasima(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Useless girl ashawo
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
stephleena:

Tacha simply deactivated her account, due to Instagram shadow ban.. which causes slow growth of her followers. And the step of rectifying it, is to deactivate and activate it back after sometime.

You know nothing
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by ursullalinda(f): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Not a social media person....So for me it's not news

1 Like

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by AkpaAmu99: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
I pity those forming boss with their IG account when it can be taken down anytime

she can appeal sha

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by davodyguy: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Pride goes before destruction

Tacha is too full of herself

So much for the 'self made'

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by qualityovenbake(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wow! Twerking videos will seize for now.
Re: Instagram Deletes BBNaija Tacha's Account by americaninja1: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
her problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mohbad Petitioned The Police After Samlarry Elegushi, Others Attacked Him / See What Omotola Wore To Ghana Event Yesterday (PHOTOS) / Davido Dazzled By Babs Cardini, A 19-Year-Old Magician (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.