Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. (849 Views)

Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2019/2020 / Apply For Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards 2018/2019 / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. by eflames: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2019
The Honourable Minister of Education (HME), Mallam Adamu Adamu, hereby invites interested and qualified Nigerians to participate in the 2020/2021 Nomination Computer Based Test (CBT) for the Federal Government Scholarship Awards for:

A. BILATERAL EDUCATION AGREEMENT (BEA)
i) Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable inRussia, Morocco, Algeria, Serbia, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Turkey, Cuba, Romania, Japan, Macedonia; and ii) Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Turkey, Japan, Mexico, South Korea, e.t.c.

Click here to apply: https://e-flames..com/2019/10/apply-to-study-abroad-with-bilateral.html

Re: Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. by AIOOO: 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
Please which country is the best to study Aerospace or Aeronautical engineering in BEA scholarship?
Re: Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. by TeeY12345: 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2019
I want to apply for BEA scholarship masters this year but I don't have transcript and NYSC because I am not graduate yet. I will graduate 2020 by God's grace. Pls can I apply this year or wait till next year.
Re: Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. by eflames: 5:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
TeeY12345:
I want to apply for BEA scholarship masters this year but I don't have transcript and NYSC because I am not graduate yet. I will graduate 2020 by God's grace. Pls can I apply this year or wait till next year.

No harm in trying!!! Advisable you apply this year and get a feel of how it works.
Re: Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. by adun99(f): 4:23am On Nov 02, 2019
I mistakenly applied for undergraduate instead of Postgraduate category...please how do i rectify this error?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. by Gina16: 4:58pm On Nov 11, 2019
My school does not give transcript to individual but rather send it to the institution...what should I do
Re: Apply To Study Abroad With The Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship.. by Paulyoma: 2:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Please does anybody has an idea when the shortlisting will be done and when the exams will be taken

(1) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State University ( AKSU ) Produced 41 First Class In 2019 Convocation / JAMB And Fraudulent N50 SMS For Result Checking / Full Update On School Resumption In Nigeria(new Resumption Date )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.