Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,667 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Employment - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Employment (692 Views)

I Need 3 Youtube Video Maker/ Editor N30k Weekly Immediate Employment / Very Very Experience Graphic Designer Needed For Full Time Employment. / Video Editor Needed In Abuja For Urgent Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Employment by emmanueljonado(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2019
3 months ago, I came across a high income skill by johsart which at first I doubted if it would have any impact on my finances but later known to me I have been missing a very important income source.

Learning it was never a regret because I and colleagues who made the rightful decision then, are making cool cash from the skill.

�This skill is called GRAPHIC DESIGN �

This training is dedicated to students, recent graduates, employees and employers especially who has little time as a result of some other commitments to augment their skills. This is a source of second income you all.
Don’t be over dependent on your certificate .

�WHAT BENEFITS IT TENDS TO SERVE YOU :
We are in the digital age where most companies are now advertising their products and services online using content marketing especially graphic images and videos .

It is said that majority of social media users get attracted to graphic images than written format of advertising.

Most companies now look for graphic content creators who will help them to either create graphic designs or also advertise for them using graphic designs. We tends to appreciate graphic design more than reading lengthy words

�How do you come in as an employee and how will this increase your income?

ARE YOU READY TO HEAR THE SECRET?
Subscribe to learning the skills of creating graphic images !

Since your company wants more profit or are you struggling to get sales then you can learn the skill and offer it as a paid service to them.

�This skill only need the following:
CREATIVITY, DATA AND A GOOD SMARTPHONE

So instead of wasting your data online doing nothing to increase your income as an employee, you can start a side business using graphic design skills.

Imagine you offering this service to not just your company but other companies and most of them recommend you to other organizations, that is already a plus to you as an employee.

No more crying about salary is not enough,you have gotten the gist now! Even it is always the best to support your primary income with a backup.

� EXTRA ADVANTAGE YOU GET ATTENDING MY TRAINING:
• LOGO DESIGNING
• FLYER DESIGNING
• 3D LOGO ART
• 3D MOCKUP ON ANYTHING
• FREE EBOOKS ON DESIGNING
• FREE 3D CARTOON MAKING APP
• ANIMATION (INTRO)
• CHANGE ANYTHING TO CARTOON
• POSTERS
• HOW TO GET CLIENTS AND MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR NEW SKILLS
• SITE WHERE YOU CAN SELL YOUR DESIGNS
• AND MORE …….

REQUIREMENTS
1. You must have a laptop or have access to one
2. You must have a Photoshop software installed in your laptop (2018 recommended)
3. Have access to the internet
4. That’s all. You are good to go!!

All other necessary soft tools will be given for free.
1 month Follow up to all participants.

�TRAINING FEE: #5,000 only

�VENUE: WHATSAPP

If interested message me on whatsapp 08164774502 or join our Whatsapp group using the below WhatsApp link:
Re: Employment by Obabajo(m): 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
lieeeeeeeee, graphics of whatapp, did u learn yours through whatapp ni. oga ade look 4 another way jorrr.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NFT Of The Portrait Of A Nomadic Fulani Woman In Lagos / Signs And Engraving Works / Graphic Design Master Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.