Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,684 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:14 PM

Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . (49033 Views)

Man Beats His Girlfriend To A Pulp (Photos) / Man Beats His Wife After She Blocked Police From Arresting Him (Disturbing Pics) / 120 Cultists Arrested By Police During The Celebration Of Their Anniversary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by kvngtomi(m): 5:40pm On Oct 30, 2019
I swear those that have sense in this world are not up to 5.......

I am one, so four more people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by ultimatekint(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Depot him straight to Sambisa .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by emkz: 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
Someone just earned himself some jail time.
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by DonEd(m): 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Sadly only a man who loves you would beat you after cheating, a nononsense man would kick you and your kids out and get a new woman, start a family and make the children of the first marriage look like stranger in his home forever

Biko, what is this person saying? I am not understanding the English.

You cheated, on ur anniversary, u were caught, and u couldn't hide ur hide, u decided to beat ur wife because she confronted u.

And this person is saying " a no nonsense man"

Na wa o. The way some people think sha.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by West2019(m): 6:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
you never get paper and u started acting stupid why did you wait to get the paper first
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by iammo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2019
apologies for the post, the header was misread

DonEd:

Biko, what is this person saying? I am not understanding the English.

You cheated, on ur anniversary, u were caught, and u couldn't hide ur hide, u decided to beat ur wife because she confronted u.

And this person is saying " a no nonsense man"

Na wa o. The way some people think sha.
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by koboko69: 6:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
I can not comment cos i nor know wetin the "wife" dey show am on top the "paper" matter. Once paper matter is involve.....women fit worse pass Devil o.

One of my guy now decide go join army cos the woman he put for house big pass yokosunna....and he skinny like lizard. The woman dey sit ontop am, pursue for am for house go sleep for car foe any little argument. He decide take of go spend time for Texas, before he come back, madam don sell en motto say she use am pay house rent...ok, wey balance, she say as she wan go bank, ehe nor lock car door, na so person thief am. My guy don almost craze like this......he don tire. cheesy

Who nor know nor know.

Still....he has no right to beat her up.
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by Ayodelejohn2018(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
he think his in nigeria ko?

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by Legendguru: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by Otunbastevo(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Village people has finally located him.... Idiat..

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by CanadaOrBust: 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Sadly only a man who loves you would beat you after cheating, a nononsense man would kick you and your kids out and get a new woman, start a family and make the children of the first marriage look like stranger in his home forever

Another Nwaamaikpe spotted

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by ibechris(m): 7:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Very soon he will be deported...
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by webngnews: 7:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Hmm
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by Wendybrown(f): 7:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Please tell me you're kidding?
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by iammo(m): 7:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wendybrown:

Please tell me you're kidding?

sorry i commented all pissed after miss reading the headline... though the lady cheated on the aniversary
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by sweetilicious(f): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2019
inspitation:
can u imagine? na u cheat na you still dey beat? such beast of a man she should divorce his quick and report to their authorities he need to come back to this shithole he doesn't deserve to live abroad
My dear,this is exactly the qualities of a typical Nigerian man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by olisaEze(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who no go no know. Most of the people ranting don’t understand how akata women behave, and can’t comprehend how devious akata women are. There is more to the story, alas we will get the real gist when the guy man touch down Naija! grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by Slimsly100(f): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
Godfullsam:
Something is wrong with him undecided

He looks like a drug addict.

He really might be angry angry
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by godofuck231: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Gistring:
An American lady has been left brutalized by her Nigerian husband at their home in Miami, Florida.

Trouble allegedly started when Andrew Amiolemen was caught cheating on their anniversary.

According to Cashmere, her husband had lied that he was visiting a sick aunt that was on her death bed, only to be discovered that he was with another woman.

When Cashmere confronted him, he resorted to assaulting her. However, when she asked for a divorce, Andrew offered to pay her because he needed her to perfect his papers, but she declined.

Gist from Gistmore
http://gistmore.com/man-beats-his-wife-after-he-was-caught-cheating-on-their-anniversary
with his nose stuffed and his looks he's been using cocaine, his liver is aflame and he's having a bloated face , junkie
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by Waper2(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Uromi here you come ���
Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by Skmoda360(m): 11:34pm On Oct 30, 2019
thorpido:
Stupid guy.He should be deported.
The guy la fool....small sense like this he no get.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by frozen70g(f): 1:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Brother wey mumu

You need her to perfect your paper's yet you beat her

I don't even know how men feel satisfied beating a woman

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife After He Was Caught Cheating On Their Anniversary . by SolarEdge: 6:39am On Oct 31, 2019
Na them

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boy Flogged For Sleeping With A Hooker Without Paying Her In Delta State / Fake Soldier Who Has Killed Many In Imota, Lagos, Caught & Paraded This Morning / @Therealdato (El Dato) Denies Rape Allegation, Deletes His Pictures On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.