Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,968 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Bobrisky Calls His Gossip Partner Tonto Dikeh A Drama Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Calls His Gossip Partner Tonto Dikeh A Drama Queen (696 Views)

Timi Frank Denies Gifting Tonto Dikeh A Watch & An Apartment In Dubai / Timi Frank Gifts Tonto Dikeh A Luxury AP Wristwatch & Apartment In Dubai / Tonto Dikeh: "A worthless man would always be a worthless man" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Calls His Gossip Partner Tonto Dikeh A Drama Queen by AmeboBook: 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Idris Okuneye popularly known as Bobrisky, is 'feeling' his bestie Tonto Dikeh today. The crossdresser sent her a major 'hola' on Instagram and even admitted the actress is a drama queen. He shared her photo with the caption:

"Baby boo , my love, my heart, my sugar, my everything, my trouble, my honey, my life, my gee , my gossip partners, my drama queen, my moon, my star, my bestie, my joy, my supporter, I love you @tontolet"

"I LOVE YOU TOO MY DARLING.. CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU TOMMORROW," the actress replied.

Just in case for whatever reason you aren't aware how strong Tonto and Bobrisky's friendship is, they both ride for each other in good and bad times. In fact, we think if the Nigerian male Barbie was to go back to being Idris (straight), we think he will date and marry the Nigerian actress.

https://www.amebobook.com/bobrisky-calls-his-gossip-partner-tonto-dikeh-a-drama-queen-she-responds-59259.html

(1) (Reply)

“The Bible Is Not Responsible For Your Spiritual Mumu - Maduagwu Slams Etinosa / Parte After Parte! People Criticizes a Nigerian Mum Over Her Dances Steps. VIDEO / Watch This Video Of Cardi B Rushing To The Toilet After Eating 1 Spoon Of Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.