Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,924 members, 7,821,239 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted (54766 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Marks 16th Anniversary Of Surviving 2005 Sosoliso Plane Crash / Kechi Okwuchi Undergoes Another Surgery / Kechi Okwuchi Rocks Bikini At Daytona Beach In The US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
Hope say her nipples no burn.. God forgive me
I will send you to Somalia to seek new challenge there, if you don't stop typing... undecided

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Thank You Chief Priest. Collect !!!!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Samfloxin(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2019
Happy birthday Lady, I thought by now you should have been an evangelist winning souls for Christ
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by madgoat(m): 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
ekaette1621:
Goats shouldn't go near Zlatan.

IF YOU KNOW YOU KNOW grin

Why?? grin

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Qadaffi2idiamin: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Samfloxin:
Happy birthday Lady, I thought by now you should have been an evangelist winning souls for Christ
Hahaha ha
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Tembebe: 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
Happy birthday
you are indeed an inspiration.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Fuckthamods: 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
eni4real:
I will send you to Somalia to seek new challenge there, if you don't stop typing... undecided
This one no be messi matter..
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
Woww, so touching
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by MoIbrahim: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
See dem aviation minister FFK handiwork

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Had to go on YouTube to hear her sing... Mehn! Such a good voice... I wish her a happy birthday and more joy in her life and may God bless Cubanna for his effort in making sure she has the best of fun...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by MoIbrahim: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is too childish

Fuckthamods:
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by MoIbrahim: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
See dem aviation minister FFK handiwork
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by jaxxy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
Whilst this is nice they can still help her get an improved plastic surgery done abroad.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by LyfeJennings(m): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
jaxxy:
Whilst this is nice they can still help her get an improved plastic surgery done abroad.

This girl has had the best of surgeries in the world and the best modern science can give her is what U see there. U think it's easy going under the knife?
Alaye, just pray for her and ask God to guide her more cos hmmmmmmmmmm, the emotional battle she go dey fight pass the physical one in Syria o. U think all those people love am... Hell NO. THEY ARE THERE COS THEY PITY HER & NA SO SHE GO DEY LIVE DEY GO. Then Marriage and reproduction, that na another case o. U think say she no go dey crave love life. It would take a superhuman to date her....
Just pray for her

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Tulsaguy: 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
Blazebond:
This cubana dude is one guy that i feel something is off about him.

Am telling u.... awon eyan mompha, Invictus.... hushppuppi

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by victorazyvictor(m): 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tonyprisca:
This lady a complete role model I swear

That's why say "Igbo amaka"
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Olodo24: 10:42pm On Oct 30, 2019
One of these airlines should make her their ambassador

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Jewingle(m): 10:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
The love is real mern. Let’s unite and love ourselves Nigerians
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by drabfemmy(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
You produce paints yourself?
DaVader:
I wish you the best. Among the numerous things I love about this girl is her confidence. I pray God continues to bless her. AMEN.

Happy birthday girl!

Abeg if you get pop ceiling, wall design and house painting job you want to do abge contact me. Make hunger no kill me, think you

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by BarrElChapo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
this cubana guy seems a nice guy smiley
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Onyi22(f): 10:55pm On Oct 30, 2019
LyfeJennings:

This girl has had the best of surgeries in the world and the best modern science can give her is what U see there. U think it's easy going under the knife?
Alaye, just pray for her and ask God to guide her more cos hmmmmmmmmmm, the emotional battle she go dey fight pass the physical one in Syria o. U think all those people love am... Hell NO. THEY ARE THERE COS THEY PITY HER & NA SO SHE GO DEY LIVE DEY GO. Then Marriage and reproduction, that na another case o. U think say she no go dey crave love life. It would take a superhuman to date her....
Just pray for her
Nigerians and busy body, who told u those people don't like her?
Amebo, with God all things are possible, she will surely get married and have her own children, God save her life on purpose,
Think about ur own life, will u make money? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Realfrankie(m): 10:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
Cubana is well known now
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by paradigmshift(m): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Blazebond:
This cubana dude is one guy that i feel something is off about him.

Na wire guy...
Wetin off lol
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by momove4real25(f): 11:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
DaVader:
I wish you the best. Among the numerous things I love about this girl is her confidence. I pray God continues to bless her. AMEN.

Happy birthday girl!

Abeg if you get pop ceiling, wall design and house painting job you want to do abge contact me. Make hunger no kill me, think you
Heaven will connect you with divine helper
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by PrincessGift(f): 11:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fuckthamods:
lol,ode grin grin grin grin sense and heaven is far from u undecided
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by PrincessGift(f): 11:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
Happy birthday kelechi,ur a fighter indeed,God bless and restore u dear wink wink smiley
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by PrincessGift(f): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
Olodo24:
One of these airlines should make her their ambassador
sincerely, if its to sign all those jobless slay Queens now,they will be rushing to do that nonsense! cry

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by Fabinu(m): 11:38pm On Oct 30, 2019
DaVader:

Happy birthday girl!

Drop ur phone number
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by LyfeJennings(m): 11:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Onyi22:

Nigerians and busy body, who told u those people don't like her?
Amebo, with God all things are possible, she will surely get married and have her own children, God save her life on purpose,
Think about ur own life, will u make money? cheesy

Amen to Ur prayers
She will be happy in life and have her own family
And what makes U think I don't have money
Can't U just pass Ur message without being an idiot
Re: Kechi Okwuchi 30th Birthday Hosted By Cubana Chief Priest. Naira Marley Spotted by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
too much money dey worry cubana

bigger boy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Maima Nkewa Puts Cleavage On Display In Peach Hairdo [PICS] / John Abayomi Aruleba Is The Owner Of Instablog9ja - Linda Ikeji Apologises / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.