Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (27715 Views)

Woman Kills Her Stepson In Ikorodu, Lagos (graphic Video) / Bandits Kill Amos Ewa Obere In Nasarawa (Graphic Photo) / SARS Officers Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
A wicked and heartless woman burnt the hand of her stepson with fire in Wulko,Nasarawa State.The woman is identified as the wife of Friday Dio.It is unclear what the stepson did.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/10/heartless-woman-burns-hands-of-her.html?m=1

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by zoba88: 2:32pm On Oct 30, 2019

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by qualityovenbake(m): 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
How could a person do this to a child. Some humans are satan in human form.

21 Likes

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by greatbrian(m): 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is barbaric haba. I hope the woman is made to face the wrath of the law

8 Likes

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by calabaman(m): 2:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Calabaman wept cry cry

And Nasarawa people are one of the most peace loving and kind hearted people that I know.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Wickedness! Please, there is no hell fire anywhere. We should stop preaching about any hell fire afterlife. Hell fire is on earth already. Some people are the hell while the fire is their wickedness. Wish the guy quickest recovery.

It's the shirt seller again! Check my signature below for more details.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by devilmaycry: 3:28pm On Oct 30, 2019
Some acts Ehn...i wonder how humans live with it...u do this kinda stuffs and u re okay?...it Will NOT BE well with her

3 Likes

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
What's the problem between Nigerian women and stepchildren?
I need answers from women especially.

6 Likes

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Lilshorecords(m): 4:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
She don spoil this pikin hand na, abi what rubbish is this na
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Benjaniblinks(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Who does this if not a mad person?

Base on what I am seeing, hearing and reading I have come to a conclusion that Nigerians are becoming primitive and roaming about with madnness
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by obainojazz(m): 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
embarassed
I hope the woman never gives birth... She'll cry for a child but none will come

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by ekaette1621: 4:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
SHE WILL SURELY BE AN IGBO WOMAN LIVING IN NASSARAWA

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mad people everywhere embarassed
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by ursullalinda(f): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
It baffles me women are the ones doing such mostly.... what happened to their motherly love? Just see how he disfigured the child for nothing....smh.... This is sad
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by PheelzAlmighty: 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Tribal i.diot spotted angry
ekaette1621:

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by lyriclekidd(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
The heart of man is evil
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Lord forgive us our sins. This woman needs shariah law judgement. An eye for an eye.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by iAmViper(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2019
Northerners are too wicked, no human feelings
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by DonFreshmoney(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Just coming out of a BAN like a BOSS

The MOD wey ban me ehn... make I no talk first but I dey suspect one person

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by slimjosh231(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
The heart of Man is desperately wicked.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by superlanny(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Women, Mothers should have more sympathy towards children, due to the Bond, Mothers share with their children, its beats my imagination on why people will be so cruel to another human, being kind and helpful is so refreshing and satisfying, people should learn to forgive and move on.
One cannot also deny the existence of demons in human skin, they derive joy in seeing people cry and are aroused by seeing others in pain.
The thing just tire me, I swear
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by GeoAfrikana(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Let's avoid hasty and misinformed judgement.

Could it have been unintentional? Perhaps it was an accident.

Let's hear the woman's side and hope that the law appropriate agencies investigate the matter to the root.

If she's found guilty then she should be made a scapegoat for people like her.
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by johnkay1(m): 5:03pm On Oct 30, 2019
She implemented sharia law
On the poor boy
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Dandiaz72(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
the woman probably has a title in church or mosque... smh
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Davidzy23(m): 5:04pm On Oct 30, 2019
This is sheer wickedness... How can people be so heartless... Chaii..

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by apesinola001: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
ekaette1621:

Shut up
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Cumtroller: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Fear Afonja Women. Worse than Lucifer himself.

1 Like

Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by Immorttal: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
women wickedness no get part 2.
Chief cause: Emotions
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by iammo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
Women are wicked since the days of adam.. treath with caution
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by forreelliinc: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
angry na wetin mohammed dey una abi?
Re: Woman Burns The Hands Of Her Stepson In Nasarawa (Graphic Photos) by robertmugabe: 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Women and devil are relatives...it's the society that placed them under men that makes it not obvious...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Almost Cut Off His Employer's Manhood In Ogun, Beat Up His Boss' Wife / Man Attempts To Blackmail Abiola’s Wife; Gets Arrested (photo) / Serial Rapist Arrested For Impregnating 17-yr-old Girl He Raped Inside A Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.