Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,874 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers (39641 Views)

Gihan Mbelu Found Dead Inside His Car (VGC Chairman) / 5 Naked Armed Robbers Caught On CCTV / Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers by OdefaGirl(f): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
I have die grin grin grin grin... I won't get tired of watching this...seriously grin
Re: Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers by SolarEdge: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
Ok

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers by anochuko01(m): 12:14am On Oct 31, 2019
Lol I once wrote about this idea here on nairalander, about an alarm system that sounds like gunshots but people called me a kid Lol.
Re: Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers by gazza07(m): 7:29am On Oct 31, 2019
Learners grin grin
Re: Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers by richmoneyoliver(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2019
Majid1990:
No be for 9ja the driver most have buy his coffee

No be coffee na coffin ⚰ dem dey call am,, u and food na 5&6

1 Like

Re: Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers by Majid1990(m): 7:59am On Oct 31, 2019
richmoneyoliver:

No be coffee na coffin ⚰ dem dey call am,, u and food na 5&6
Lol tanx
Re: Driver Uses His Car Horn To Scare Away Armed Robbers by inspitation: 11:24am On Oct 31, 2019
Ordinary Kenya get CCTV camera for street and Nija got nothing may GOD PUNISH ALL NIGERIAN LEADERS may their lives be like the way they handled Nigeria may all the money they stole from the pocket of Nigeria be used to treat terminal diseases that has no cure wicked thieves and greedy money bags

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newborn Baby Boy Found Inside Toilet Bin On Plane As Mum Is Arrested / Men Who Killed SARS Officer And Took His Head To A Shrine Arrested. Photo / Four-year-old Becomes Dumb After Rape By Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.