Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria (27031 Views)

Uche Secondus Says Nigeria Is In Distress / Secondus Says PDP Rejects Shift In Election Date / Ogun PDP Gov Ticket: Kashamu Attacks Secondus, Says He Remains Party’s Candidate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by ORIENTATION101: 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2019
Secondus = second to us in apc voice

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Jimi24: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mr Secondus, your party came SECOND This is good prophecy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by GogetterMD(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
Coming from the master riggers.... Ironical grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by iammo(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
shut up and stop crying, dispute what i said or join Ghanians togolese and beninoise in wailing, compromised unpatriotic human low iq being

Instinged:
stop supportin lies..even ur god Buhari laugh at u in secret as u bliv he a saint...God may use dis as a punishment against u in d future..na ur chldrn n wife i dey pity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by DTaj: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
The slowpoke, short fool- Secondus- what an odious, uncommon name! Why won't your party continue to take the 2nd position?

When the same Supreme Court handed over ALL elective positions in both Zamfara State and Rivers State to PDP in the 2019 elections, you didn't leave the Supreme Court to God! In Zamfara State, in particular, PDP candidates who did not even print posters, became Senators, Reps, and House of Assembly members on a platter of gold!

When the Court of Appeal, a few hours ago, today, sacked Sokoto APC Senator and Sokoto House of Reps members, and handed their seats to PDP, judiciary and democracy was not in danger!

When yesterday, the Court of Appeal sacked APGA's Oshimili House of Reps elected member and gave the seat to PDP member who lost the election, democracy and the judiciary were not in danger!

PDP is a party of rascals who have far disproportionately benefitted from the same judiciary they are insulting now just because Atiku, the fool, got scammed by SANs who collected his millions in a case a Law Student in 100 level would never have taken to any Court!!!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by olayinka63: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
AroleOduduwa2:
Keep quiet Mr. Man, he’s talking as if him and Atiku has the interest of Nigerians at heart. This man will still hand Atiku the ticket come 2022, him and Atiku are so inept.
You think he will be chairman by 22. Some members will definitely have a fight against him and then call for another chairman selection. Wait and see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by iammo(m): 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
oh and may everybody who wants Nigerians to remain dependant nation... may God make thier families dependent on patriotic Nigerian for life, if they are mischieviously wishing Nigeria bad over political gain, may God put curse on thier generation amen

Instinged:
stop supportin lies..even ur god Buhari laugh at u in secret as u bliv he a saint...God may use dis as a punishment against u in d future..na ur chldrn n wife i dey pity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Instinged: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
oh and may everybody who wants Nigerians to remain dependant nation... may God make thier families dependent on patriotic Nigerian for life, if they are mischieviously wishing Nigeria bad over political gain, may God put curse on thier generation amen

amen....for finally u brought d curse over ursef...amen amen amen
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Antoeni(m): 3:58pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shout out to

1. Atiku's lawyers
2. The brain behind non-existent INEC server
2. Osita, the useless Star witness
3. The fake Kenyan ICT data analyst
4. Vociferous Segun Showunmi
5. Atiku's online defenders
6. Mike Ozekhomhe, Ben Nwabueze
Y'all are the real winners of Atiku's FAILED appeal. Y'all cashed out.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by CoolAmbience(m): 3:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
Ode God is already bailing out Nigeria

You dey mind Uche Secondus?

Which bailing could be better than taking us out of the satanic rule of PDP.

A party that grossly impoverished Nigerians. A party that invested $9billion on power projects, yet a large part of the country remains in blackout. A party that couldn't even complete her National Secretariat building, whereas countless number of her members own houses valued at several billions across Dubai, USA, UK, South Africa and Nigeria.

A party that borrowed $460million for a CCTV project that never manifested. A party that depleted the nation's foreign reserve to less than $30billion despite coming from a period of oil windfall, where other oil rich nations saved hundreds of billions in USD.

Mtchewww.... I no just one vex today.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Instinged: 4:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
shut up and stop crying dispute what i said or join Ghanians togolese and beninoise in wailing compromise unpatriotic human low iq being

i only advice u..be neutral...but if u say neh..i still pray dat God run ur life n family life as buhari is running Nigeria..and if u cannot say amen to dis den u should kw u r sick in d main brain..

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Eteka1(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
Criminal. After milking Atiku dry, you are here talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by voltron14: 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
2nd again.

3 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by iammo(m): 4:02pm On Oct 30, 2019
God wont be manipulated... shame on PDP shame.... God just began purnishing PDP and you are wailing.. what if he extends it to 60 years you promised to loot and run Nigeria dry

And May God forcefully stop all evil people that want to use Buhari's built rail line after 16 years of nothing

Instinged:
amen....for finally u brought d curse over ursef...amen amen amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:05pm On Oct 30, 2019
...it's never too late for Atiku and PDP party to take the case to Supreme Court of God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Instinged: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
God wont be manipulated... shame on PDP shame.... God just began purnishing PDP and you are wailing.. what if he extends it to 60 years you promised to loot and run Nigeria dry

And May God forcefully stop all evil people that want to use Buhari's built rail line after 16 years of nothing

if u have common opolo...u wl kw dat APC is worst...after beging fr food frm PDP fans u wl come here to comment trash...May any thing u collct frm any PDP supporter begin to hv negative effect on u hence forth by God grace..shameless mugu

1 Like

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Yahayawabi4(m): 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2019
Instinged:
another fail Dubai plan but this time the final one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by iammo(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2019
Shut up and stop qouting me, pained nigga... since your opolo said PDP are better.. then leave Nigerians to enjoy Buhari they voted...

Instinged:
if u have common opolo...u wl kw dat APC is worst...after beging fr food frm PDP fans u wl come here to comment trash...May any thing u collct frm any PDP supporter begin to hv negative effect on u hence forth by God grace..shameless mugu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Instinged: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
Yahayawabi4:
another fail Dubai plan but this time the final one.
d victory still useless to u n ur family..just dat fulishness wont let u see it...Yahaya MAHUKACI
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Nobody: 4:09pm On Oct 30, 2019
For now, Nigeria seems to be in the hands of the devil.

You make a gain one year, you lose the next year, like village people are after you.

Not knowing its blind rudderless leaders driving the country into extinction.

ATIKU had plans on how to revive the Nigerian economy through auctioning of special assets that could generate UpTo $50Billion USD to put money into every Nigerians pocket through living wages, like OBJ did in 2004 but NO, agents of Darkness same ones Sowore helped to click power would not allow Nigerians to leave EGYPT, land of darkness..
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Yahayawabi4(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Finally, the all Dubai plan AtoZ fail woofly.Atikulooters should pls take heart and let come together and repair the distroyed infrastructure engineered by PDP for good one decade and six years.

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Glycosunde: 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
when ur leader's name is secondus, tell me how can that party ever come out first or don't u know dat there is power in name. Until they change him n put their house in order, well Nigeria is already a failed state
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Instinged: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
Shut up and stop qouting me, pained nigga... since your opolo said PDP are better.. then leave Nigerians to enjoy Buhari they voted...

am not pained...i just want u to get som tins into d comon sense u r suppose to hv but dat hav bin replaced wt Amala...The Wereh av jet out to UK now hope u kw..meanwhile olosi ara ee is here fightin n defendin a failed gov claimin all is well n u wl stil go out to argue wer dey sell rice dat why is it expensive...

i sure say u go senior Yusuf Buhari...oga i just dey pity u i swear...u no go understnd
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by greenguy: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Democracy is our biggest undoing, it's not meant for the black man.
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by semyman: 4:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
Mumu, return the shares you were allotted for failing to deliver
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by iammo(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
Many oloriburukus in this world think they came to life to only eat rice, but more serious people want rail revolution, power and Nigerian industrialization

I know un exposed PDP malnorished Dunces think going to Uk is a crime or a big thing but i dont join issues with ordinary oloshis without exposure

Oh.. my travels are on my IG available on your request to show so not only buhari travels, and if you had worked hard like a military general or any other hard working nigerian travelling of others wont make you cry

Instinged:
am not pained...i just want u to get som tins into d comon sense u r suppose to hv but dat hav bin replaced wt Amala...The Wereh av jet out to UK now hope u kw..meanwhile olosi ara ee is here fightin n defendin a failed gov claimin all is well n u wl stil go out to argue wer dey sell rice dat why is it expensive...

i sure say u go senior Yusuf Buhari...oga i just dey pity u i swear...u no go understnd

2 Likes

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by Instinged: 4:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
iammo:
Many oloriburukus in this world think they came to life to only eat rice, but more serious people want rail revolution, power and Nigerian industrialization

I know un exposed PDP malnorished Dunces think going to Uk is a crime or a big thing but i dont join issues with ordinary oloshis without exposure

ur mumu no go kuku do until d rail crush ur brain or any of ur family member...den headline go read '' MURDER TO DEATH LAST BREATH'' den me go comment TAKE A LOOK PICTURE OF A FOOOL ON HIS LAST STAND
Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by realrilwan: 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
APC IS PAYING YOU GUYS BACK IN YOUR OWN COIN.IT PAINS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Supreme Court Ruling: Secondus Says Only God Can Bail Out Nigeria by iammo(m): 4:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
oh my.. niggah go hustle and feed your bitter self, APC won stop crying and cursing

Instinged:
ur mumu no go kuku do until d rail crush ur brain or any of ur family member...den headline go read '' MURDER TO DEATH LAST BREATH'' den me go comment TAKE A LOOK PICTURE OF A FOOOL ON HIS LAST STAND

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Remi Tinubu Visits Bayelsa, Donates ₦‎50 Million To Flood Victims / Is Asari Dokubo Aggrieved And Want Tompolo’s Contract? / Shiites Having Peaceful Protest In Gombe State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.