Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries (2024 Views)

My Pepper Farm Project - Step By Step / Osun To Establish 12 New Farm Settlements / Pictorial Details Of A Poultry Farm Project In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by healthserve(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2019
Pistotita:
I will get you. Kirikiri is your home.

Please, read the intellectual so called debate this scammer called healthserve had. He was the same OP who deactivated in the thread. I bursted his bubble. Run away from healthserve is you love yourself. Wherever you see him nale comment, run away.

https://www.nairaland.com/5340863/want-invest-600000-agriculture#80951045
Please read.

When you're ready for the legal battle let me know. I'm close to the EFCC head quarters at ikoyi, pick a date and time let's both meet with our legal representatives. Let's do this real time.

1 Like

Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 12:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
THIS DECEMBER WE SHALL BE BRINGING THE STRAWBERRY SEEDLINGS CLOSE TO YOU.

WE SHALL BE MAKING DELIVERIES TO LAGOS AND SELECTED SOUTHWEST TOWNS
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OR WHATSAPP US ON zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five OR DM FOR YOUR ORDERS ABOVE ten SEEDLINGS.

EACH SEEDLING IS AT NGN one thousand (discounted).
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Psalmy2cute(m): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Onlinefarmstore:
THIS DECEMBER WE SHALL BE BRINGING THE STRAWBERRY SEEDLINGS CLOSE TO YOU.

WE SHALL BE MAKING DELIVERIES TO LAGOS AND SELECTED SOUTHWEST TOWNS
FEEL FREE TO CONTACT OR WHATSAPP US ON zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five OR DM FOR YOUR ORDERS ABOVE ten SEEDLINGS.

EACH SEEDLING IS AT NGN one thousand (discounted).
Why no update on your strawberry farm project?? @least provide us with pictures to see what the farm is like now,... Godbless the work of your hand
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 8:20pm On Dec 14, 2019
Psalmy2cute:

Why no update on your strawberry farm project?? @least provide us with pictures to see what the farm is like now,... Godbless the work of your hand
I understand your interest sir, but kindly note that the trend can't be updated because the forum is making it difficult for we to upload pics and the the trend was a scene of clash.
Re: My New Farm Project: My Success In Strawberries by Onlinefarmstore: 6:12am On Dec 28, 2019
How to Grow Strawberries on a Balcony

Strawberries in containers are well suited to balcony gardens.
Even if you live in an apartment you can grow your own strawberries as long as you have a sunny balcony. If you can create the proper growing conditions, strawberries will grow in practically any container, such as a strawberry pot, hanging flowerpot, window box, cheap plastic basket or by making containers out of plastic bottles and cans.

You can use the same method to grow strawberries in containers on a porch or patio as well.

Why Should You Consider Growing Strawberries?

Strawberries are the most popular small fruit grown in home gardens for good reason. Few things bring back good memories like sinking teeth into a fresh and juicy strawberry. Why not have these sweet berries growing in your own garden? They are able to be grown in most regions of the world!

Strawberries are relatively easy to grow, and they can fit within small space constraints or fill huge garden plots. Growing strawberries doesn’t require any specialized equipment. And, they can even be grown in a container or pot on a deck, porch, patio, or balcony.

One of the biggest benefits of growing strawberries is their perennial nature. You can reap the rewards of your labor for several years after initially planting strawberries with minimal effort after the initial planting year. With proper care, it is not uncommon for each strawberry plant to produce a full quart of strawberries. Approximately twenty-five strawberry plants should adequately supply a normal family with delicious strawberries.

You can get your strawberry seedlings from us at a discounted rate of one thousand naira per seedlings(minimum order of ten- delivery inclusive). We will be delivering to Lagos on second to sixth January next year
Order window closes last day of Dec. by ten am

Call zero eight one three four seven zero zero seven zero five (WhatsApp enabled)

Follow @cheapmarketdeal on Facebook, Google and Instagram

Know more about us? Visit /decagro

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Garden Egg Is This? / Catfish Fingerlings Supply / Where Can I Get Cocopeat & Trays To Buy In Nigeria For Plant Nursery?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.