Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State (2760 Views)

Sunday Igboho's Bullet Proof With Arabic Inscription On It (Pictures) / Malcolm Omirhobo Sues FG, CBN, AGF Over Arabic Inscription On Naira, Army Logo / This Is Page 19 and 20 Of US Passport. Buhari Did The Inscription, Abi? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by RenHub: 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2019
Local man is tired

Cc
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by Saintbusco1(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2019
inside life... nothing we no go see
we have seen special adviser on stomach infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2019
for their minds...they have done the right thing.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by Homeboiy: 4:54pm On Oct 30, 2019
Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by YurFatHer: 5:18pm On Oct 30, 2019
how about "ministry of men affairs" since we have one for women. Buhari should give me that.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by RenHub: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
Saintbusco1:
inside life... nothing we no go see

we have seen special adviser on stomach infrastructure

Shuooooo! They con buy luxurious bus!
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by RenHub: 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2019
YurFatHer:
how about "ministry of men affairs" since we have one for women. Buhari should give me that.

Fair question
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by RenHub: 8:45pm On Oct 30, 2019
donbachi:
for their minds...they have done the right thing.

Now someone will be heading that ministry. I'm just trying to wrap my head around how quickly he'd be receiving his own salary angry
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by LadySarah: 9:36pm On Oct 30, 2019
hahaha.
Naija

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
What a joke. undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by pacino26(m): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Local man is trekking to heaven right away.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by RenHub: 11:11pm On Oct 30, 2019
J111333:
What a joke. undecided

Sick one at that

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by Venerable612(m): 2:20am On Oct 31, 2019
The cost of governance in Nigeria is so high.

So many unnecessary portfolios, parastatals and ministries.

How can you explain the ministry of Happiness and early salary payment.

There is no way these ministries are generating IGRs, yet they will take a chunk of budgetary allocations that could go to Education, Trade and investment and Agriculture.

I couldn’t agree more with the quote below.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by Nobody: 2:41am On Oct 31, 2019
Next is

Ministries for sucking tits and kpoko

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by oneman2k7: 3:03am On Oct 31, 2019
Las las Naija don cast. This is what happened when u have bunch of illiterates at d helm of affairs.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by Eventspro23: 3:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Ministry of early salary payment could be ministry of finance or one of the ministry in gombe state govt.

Sometime most of this ministry gives nickname but this one funny Sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by obidark: 6:05am On Oct 31, 2019
chai....
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by Teacher1776(m): 6:30am On Oct 31, 2019
YurFatHer:
When you have a female president, you can ask for that. For now, the government is entirely men's affair.
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by Gosj01(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2019
What is this?

I still sell cheap and super neat laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on signature.
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by DaVader: 7:44am On Oct 31, 2019
Wait till you see the said ministry workers protesting against the government when the start owing them salary, and no be Nigeria again?

If you get pop ceiling, wall designs and house painting job, abeg contact me make hunger no kill person.
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by RenHub: 8:16am On Oct 31, 2019
DaVader:
Wait till you see the said ministry workers protesting against the government when the start owing them salary, and no be Nigeria again?

If you get pop ceiling, wall designs and house painting job, abeg contact me make hunger no kill person.

Awkward grin
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by iammo(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2019
Poorly done photoshop... atleast get better photoshop version
Re: Checkout The Inscription On This Government Bus In Gombe State by RenHub: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2019
iammo:
Poorly done photoshop... atleast get better photoshop version

OK bye

(1) (Reply)

Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: There’s Attempt To Cause Ethnic Divisions – Afenifere / Finally Tinubu Agrees To Step Down / BREAKING: Chimaroke Nnamani Wins Enugu East Senatorial District Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.