Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict (19421 Views)

PDP To Protest Over Supreme Court Judgment In Imo / Ebere Ihedioha Consoles Husband, Emeka Over Supreme Court Loss / Just In- Acting CJN Muhammad Presides Over Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by abibun: 7:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
As the country dey roast, we dey follow roast together
brookz:
Cifia painment Atiku is NOT cumming.

As e dy hot, we dy serve dem grin grin
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by geletor: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Racoon:
Nigerian judiciary is under siege under this government.
Hypocrite
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Lugianostar(m): 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2019
International court of Justice uploading please!!!
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Jobabori(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:

You should be worried about what every independent institution has turn into under Buhari. The case is not about Atiku but the future of Nigeria. Today, N45b is budgeted for fuel, 66 billion for Generator, loans taken from world Bank cannot be accounted for. You should be worried about the state of the nation. Sadly, they cover up by telling you Atiku is corrupt. It is wrll
You mean an independent institution like judiciary that gave Zamfara to PDP without winning the election?
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Rubbiish(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2019
Racoon:
Lol
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by kinibigdeal(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Jobabori:

You mean an independent institution like judiciary that gave Zamfara to PDP without winning the election?

Just to inform you that the current governor of Zamfara was Kyari's choice from onset. The man is just a PDP member but a Buhari loyalist. If you don't understand, take time to investigate this. As per the supreme Court verdict, they didn't address the case and allegation to avoid a precedence. You should be worried

1 Like

Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by seunlayi(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
superlanny:
This is just a pointer to the fact that PDP is a total and unrepentant failure, I used to think Atiku had sense, but this last year has really Casted the guy, how can someone who has attained the position of VP be so foolish, from the get go,I knew the appeal of PDP was a wasted occupation, but obviously the wise lawyers of Atiku were determined to enjoy the Atiku cake, I wonder what his next strategy will be, after falling to Cum, the only time Atiku can Cum is in faraway Cameroun, in a 3star hotel , near Samuel Eto's grand fathers house.
I pray you never have any case in our courts, maybe you will understand better
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by seunlayi(m): 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2019
kinibigdeal:

Just to inform you that the current governor of Zamfara was Kyari's choice from onset. The man is just a PDP member but a Buhari loyalist. If you don't understand, take time to investigate this. As per the supreme Court verdict, they didn't address the case and allegation to avoid a precedence. You should be worried
you are wise, many won't think.
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Kuginzi: 8:43pm On Oct 30, 2019
Either u like it or not Atiku will come
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by brookz: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
abibun:
As the country dey roast, we dey follow roast together

Let's enjoy it while it lasts. Nobody is cumming again...
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Topbale(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2019
Soooooory

Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Ekpeitit(m): 9:25pm On Oct 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
October 30, 2019

Press Statement

PDP Expresses Shock Over S/Court Verdict.

The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) expresses shock at the judgment of the Supreme Court on the Presidential election petition filed by the party and its Presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar.

Indeed, what we witnessed today was not what majority of Nigerians, who participated and observed the Presidential election expected; and this includes even members of the APC.

The PDP notes that it indeed made a solid case, with undisputable evidence, showing that Atiku Abubakar won the Presidential election and as such is surprised that the justices of the Supreme Court held otherwise; however, that is the highest court of the land.

Notwithstanding, the distinction of our case remains for Nigerians, including generations yet unborn, to appreciate.

The PDP expresses gratitude to millions of Nigerians across board for voting Atiku Abubakar in the election as well as for their unflinching support for our party during the election and throughout the duration of court proceedings.

Nevertheless, our party, indeed the nation, awaits the justices of the Supreme Court to release their reasons behind their verdict.

Signed:

Kola Ologbondiyan
National Publicity Secretary
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Ekpeitit(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
Don't worry, ATIKU IS STILL COMING IN YOUR DREAMS.
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by alfsalami: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2019
E pain am die . Atiku lawyers have every reason to thank God for choosing law
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
like seriously?
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by SolarEdge: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2019
Serious shock walahi

LET THE SUN PAY YOUR ELECTRICITY BILL.. CALL US NOW
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by ofwest47(m): 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2019
Looters party of Nigeria ( aka P D P,) dead and buried with billions of Naira + millions dollars.
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by cjfavour(m): 11:19pm On Oct 30, 2019
superlanny:
This is just a pointer to the fact that PDP is a total and unrepentant failure, I used to think Atiku had sense, but this last year has really Casted the guy, how can someone who has attained the position of VP be so foolish, from the get go,I knew the appeal of PDP was a wasted occupation, but obviously the wise lawyers of Atiku were determined to enjoy the Atiku cake, I wonder what his next strategy will be, after falling to Cum, the only time Atiku can Cum is in faraway Cameroun, in a 3star hotel , near Samuel Eto's grand fathers house.

Buhari was a fool 3 times for going to tribunal and supreme court to challenge his defeats. Atiku is a fool once for challenging Buhari in the tribunal and supreme court. So Buhari is still a bigger fool. Atiku has to try 2 more times to be at par with Buhari in foolishness. This is according to your reasoning.
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by carboblanko(m): 11:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by profbayo: 12:01am On Oct 31, 2019
globalresource:

No sense at all in your comment...Paid agent undecided
Spit**
I stand for a better Nigeria
Shup up dere...Who r you to decide whether there's sense in it or not.

1 Like

Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by berrystunn(m): 1:06am On Oct 31, 2019
superlanny:

Hope you will get to the level of the so call foolish man
If you don't, it's means you are usu for ever , lol
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Staro: 1:11am On Oct 31, 2019
Quite shocking really
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Jaideyone(m): 4:35am On Oct 31, 2019
Racoon:
your IQ is under seige cheesy
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by Alanpoza007: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2019
Racoon:
Come on, be objective for once. This has nothing to do with any judiciary. Same judiciary has overturned a number of APC victories at the tribunal and declared PDP candidates winners. It wasn't under siege then. It doesn't take one to get a law degree to know the basis of Atiku's appeal has no merit whatsoever. Imagine the charade that went on during the cross-examination of the so-called Kenyan ICT expert. The server debacle was just too puerile and laughable. To think someone can make a case out of such is beyond ridiculous.
Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by omenka(m): 7:37am On Oct 31, 2019
superlanny:
Chai. cheesy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by MERCHANDISER: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2019
superlanny:
Mboma al'camerooni cheesy

1 Like

Re: PDP Expresses Shock Over Supreme Court Verdict by vicetuh: 11:15am On Oct 31, 2019
PDP is has rule this country for 16years, can APC repeat that? with hunger and lawless?in this country? PDP is a truly a legend when it come to politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Salami's Panel Rejects Magu's Defence - Sources / Anambra Guber: APGA Considers Female Professor As Umeoji's Running Mate / PDP Governors Forum To Honour Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.