Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,601 members, 7,809,186 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob (62401 Views)

A Lady Wearing See-Through Pant Embarrassed By Crowd (Pics, Video) / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim / Lady Wearing Pepsi Logo Makeup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by namiji2598: 3:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
angelEmade:

some of us are here for the fun. you sound like a poverty stricken guy...20dollars is less than 8k daily
yea sure, u wanna bless me??
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by dazzlingd(m): 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2019
Jungle.....such men are potential rapists

1 Like

Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by BeeAll1(f): 3:36pm On Oct 31, 2019
princessayesha:
Good. I dont know what benefit they get from exposing their body.
Even you as a woman open your smelling mouth to talk that nonsense. I weep for you
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by aalangel(f): 3:37pm On Oct 31, 2019
Third world individuals....ashamed of the land of my birth. Wawa people undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by dazzlingd(m): 3:39pm On Oct 31, 2019
Endyoflife:
Wonders shall never End, nothing Musa no go see for gate

Nothing wey chinedu no go see for idumota
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by wakaawaka(m): 4:03pm On Oct 31, 2019

Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by jnoz23(m): 4:17pm On Oct 31, 2019
H0rny ipob youths want to touch ass,
Well, issa soft yansh to press
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by chrispoto(m): 4:19pm On Oct 31, 2019
Spark 3 for sale

Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Fuckthamods: 4:59pm On Oct 31, 2019
BeeAll1:

Fool
Ur papa.. Keep dressing indecent.
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Sammye(m): 5:24pm On Oct 31, 2019
Bawizzo:
the easterners live in secularism, so why attack the poor lady? News like this should be coming from the north.
True. I don't believe that such a news can emanate from Enugu. Enugu wey be O. Y. O. state
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Legendguru: 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by StupidNLmods: 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2019
cococandy:

You’re calling the MODs because you think NL rules permits you to be hateful, to promote assault on women and to be misogynistic.

Did you even see the person that was being attacked or not? You just concluded she must be a harlot.

No one is responsible for your childhood traumas that you always try to take out on women here.
Go heal and find peace.

While you’re at it, find someone to control you too. Maybe you will stop being a miserable woman hater who spends all his time on the internet fanning the flames of rape and assault. Disgusting
I know exactly what you want.. You want men to worship women all the time even when they are wrong. Won't work!
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Jpapexjunior: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2019
This is Enugu state,shine ur eye
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by kuuljay(m): 8:10pm On Oct 31, 2019
Iam not Igbo but lives in enugu,I don't believe this news,especially from bloggers.the only way you will see ogbete market people behaving savagely is when a thief is caught be you man or woman,if you like dress naked enor corsan them,I've seen enough half naked girls in the market and no one gives a hoot
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by princessayesha(f): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2019
BeeAll1:

Even you as a woman open your smelling mouth to talk that nonsense. I weep for you
Na your Ma.Ma get smelling mouth grin and yes I said it. Women who dress like sluts should be disciplined!
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by BeeAll1(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2019
princessayesha:

Na your Ma.Ma get smelling mouth grin and yes I said it. Women who dress like sluts should be disciplined!
Amd women who slutshame others deserve to be shot. You are the disease of society. All over the world there are women and men trying to empower women to be the authors of their destiny, step out of the oppressive norm and express themselves freely without judgement and then there people like you with their head still in the 90's. If she wore mini skirt how does it concern? Are you paying her bills? Have you contributed anything to her life?
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Davesaves(m): 1:31pm On Nov 01, 2019
BeeAll1:

are u saying is good for ladies to expose their body?
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Davesaves(m): 1:34pm On Nov 01, 2019
BeeAll1:

Amd women who slutshame others deserve to be shot. You are the disease of society. All over the world there are women and men trying to empower women to be the authors of their destiny, step out of the oppressive norm and express themselves freely without judgement and then there people like you with their head still in the 90's. If she wore mini skirt how does it concern? Are you paying her bills? Have you contributed anything to her life?
SMH.. and this one will marry someday.. I weep for the unfortunate young man that will end up with u.. U can walk about naked in the name of expressing ur useless self..
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Davesaves(m): 1:35pm On Nov 01, 2019
BeeAll1:

Bloody Olosho
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by BeeAll1(f): 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Davesaves:
Bloody Olosho
Bloody misogynist. Go kill yourself fool
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by BeeAll1(f): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2019
Davesaves:
SMH.. and this one will marry someday.. I weep for the unfortunate young man that will end up with u.. U can walk about naked in the name of expressing ur useless self..
What does marriage have to do with anything i will marry my type not troglodytes that feel the need to judge spmeone based on how they dress. Was the girl naked before they harassed her? Mini skirt is now naked but your type will praise beyonce, cardi b and nicki minaj. You can keep your useless opinion to yourself it merits no one
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Davesaves(m): 12:11pm On Nov 02, 2019
BeeAll1:

What does marriage have to do with anything i will marry my type not troglodytes that feel the need to judge spmeone based on how they dress. Was the girl naked before they harassed her? Mini skirt is now naked but your type will praise beyonce, cardi b and nicki minaj. You can keep your useless opinion to yourself it merits no one
U nailed it dear.. "U WILL MARRY UR TYPE".. best for u
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Davesaves(m): 12:13pm On Nov 02, 2019
BeeAll1:

Bloody misogynist. Go kill yourself fool
why are u mad at me for calling u what u are.. u are a fucking OLOSHO and u know it BITCH!
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by BeeAll1(f): 2:38pm On Nov 02, 2019
Davesaves:
why are u mad at me for calling u what u are.. u are a fucking OLOSHO and u know it BITCH!
grin cheesy cheesy lol go suck a dick you inconsequential misogynist
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Davesaves(m): 3:25pm On Nov 02, 2019
BeeAll1:

grin cheesy cheesy lol go suck a dick you inconsequential misogynist
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY U ARE MAD.. AIN'T U AN OLOSHO.. MAKE WE LEAVE JOKE
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by BeeAll1(f): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2019
Davesaves:
I JUST DON'T KNOW WHY U ARE MAD.. AIN'T U AN OLOSHO.. MAKE WE LEAVE JOKE
You're amusing lol
Re: Lady Wearing A Short Skirt In Ogbete Market, Enugu, Rescued From Mob by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 02, 2019
dominique:

Which stupid moral compass? Almost every day we read about men defiling little girls, teenagers, messing themselves up over inability to settle prostitutes, expose their wives to deadly STDs by sleeping around with reckless abandon. What moral compass do such man have to harass a lady for wearing miniskirt?

This is the compass. Now get into the kitchen and make me a sandwich angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Rocks Jesus Costume For Halloween, Feeds People On The Street With Bread / Girl Who Stands At 6ft2inches Shares What Life Is Like For Her (pics/video) / Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.