Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Business Plan Writers Needed - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Business Plan Writers Needed (246 Views)

My Business Plan / Position Your Business For Funding And Grants With Professional Business Plan / Accountant Needed To Write The Financial Parts Of A Business Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Plan Writers Needed by serinewonda(m): 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2019
If you are good or exceptional at writing business plans and proposals, and you are ready to work with a team.
Kindly contact me through my profile.
Re: Business Plan Writers Needed by peterugoobi(m): 2:34am On Nov 03, 2019
You don't mind we communite via phone.l will assist you in drafting a proprosal that will get you the backing you want. the strenght of my writing style which was taught by brian tracy and also used by him is such that it will be writing from the backers perspective-facts and figures buttressing the reality of the business being achievable and also high reward low risk will be demonstrated and proved:getting you the backing you need.08083794356.

Kind Regards.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need An Advice / Urgent Career Advice For Someone... Please Help!!! / Most Times I Turn Down These Requests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.